Name36346

Oct 27, 2021
I like it.
But in-combat buttons could definitely use a bit more contrast between active one and inactive others. You can barely discern which button is actually selected.

mullovergem

May 17, 2018
Combat is pretty trivial but also takes far too many turns. I'd like it if "damage" values were increased (especially for Charm Lv. 2) and there were any punishment for spamming Seduce (decreasing number of effective turns?) or self-orgasm (lose a turn?).

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
I always find it weird that a lot of Succubus Game usually need to clarify "No, the Charm doesn't work on Girl" Lies I say Lies!
We Need to make sure the game title is right "Succubus Reject" and what else would make a Succubus a reject than being a Lesbian than a Bisexual or Straight. #FreetheLesbianSuccubus
We could open a Pandora's box with this topic.
I'm more than agree though.
Is not like succubi are only into men...and not all of them dry people to the death. :sneaky:

Tiredpuff

Jun 4, 2017
New update has been out on itch.o for free for a while now. Released a first version of chapter 1 with a boss and everything, I had fun with it and recommend taking a look.

Changelog:

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
Quite a few spelling/grammar errors in the screen shots, but I like the atmosphere created by the art style. Polish this gem and it could be a diamond.

Afroman07

Jan 1, 2021
Think this has some great potential. Enjoying everything except the boss fight, seems like I do way less damage and I can't seem to beat the rock paper scissors rng after multiple attempts :( At lvl 25. Might be better if your level is what determined damage scaling.

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
Developer, I hate you so much for "To be continued" immediately after the victory. It took me about 15 attempts to win and you didn't even give me a chance to save? Do not do it anymore. At least warn people.

Cilantroman

May 30, 2022
you can get softlocked since you can't reach lvl 25 if you don't drain everyone in the prologue and drain the guy who sells the pink ticket. I'm stuck on lvl 23 and there aren't anymore people to drain

Nikephouros

Aug 15, 2018
1707020967737.png
When I unpacked the game and launched it I got this error. I deleted the folder and installed again and got the same thing

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes