• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

Alice Oswell

Aug 17, 2017
Link to there patreon to get it~ (It should also be in OP)

If you can't afford 1$ for all the hard work they did, then just wait it should be out for free in a few weeks like they did for JC FIGHT. <3

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I'm surprised they're allowed to post their translations behind a paywall. I personally don't mind. But the last time I saw someone ''charge'' for translations on Patreon, there was a whole shitstorm and people complained to Patreon and shut it down. Granted his case was far more extreme than just asking for a dollar. Also, I don't know, maybe these guys have, like, permission from the dev or something.

Reactions: Cryswar

AkiraToriAwesome

Jan 2, 2018
Hey I signed up to mention my issue, I bought the $1 translation and tried applying it to the version I acquired which does not have the V+ DLC (seems to be extra content with more voicework). This patch is designed for the version of the game with the V+ DLC. You can still use it but you get constant annoying errors.

My problem is that it seems to not work completely with resuming a saved game + voice turned off. New books you read in-game have translation, but not ones you already picked up. If I were to get the V+ DLC from dlsite could I apply it to the 1.09 version of the game in the OP that I have? The only alternative is to play without voice and I don't want to do that.

fappingpool

Jul 5, 2017
getiing errors such as cant locate basic info data and cannot write to game ini check acess permisson settings this is with the full version with v patch so dunno kinda stumped any help is appreciated!
edit:got it to work just needed to change the weird folder names works fine now!

AkiraToriAwesome

Jan 2, 2018
Version 2.0 with V-patch? It's possible you have to have a fully purchased copy of the game for it to work, but I did ok with v1.09 and the voice turned off. still got some of those green boxes though. Did you start over from a fresh save slot?

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Then Dividely upload it so it won't get hard for you and for others because upload a wholelot of a 1gb file is annoying

AkiraToriAwesome

Jan 2, 2018
Who is Dividely? Anyway I dl'd mine from the OP which is 1.09, I would appreciate if someone could test who does have 2.0 and the V+ DLC Voice Patch if it works.

Reactions: luckylegends

AkiraToriAwesome

Jan 2, 2018
The Image: can you confirm that the patch from the patreon guys works for the 2.0 version of the game? I'm trying to figure out if I need to just buy the game whole with V+ DLC or not. Do you still get green boxes?

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Found the cg for this and think you should put these tags in the genre, futa on male vore just as a warning. Not a lot of scenes with that but its in there
i would instantly download this if had futa on female or futa on futa but im not into vore or futa on male

Reactions: VermillioN

ACP

Apr 18, 2017
Looks like you can not play it without the translation? (2.x I mean) Mega link contained japanese language files and no exe that would run.

AkiraToriAwesome

Jan 2, 2018
I mean you can guess your way through it if you want. The problem seems to be that the translation was designed for v2.0 + the DLC. I can't tell if they succeeded or not b/c if you use it in 1.09 you get "green box" error messages every time it reaches a non existent voice clip.

To repeat: Does ANYONE have v2.0 plus the DLC and does the patch work on that?

Fed

May 14, 2017
I mean you can guess your way through it if you want. The problem seems to be that the translation was designed for v2.0 + the DLC. I can't tell if they succeeded or not b/c if you use it in 1.09 you get "green box" error messages every time it reaches a non existent voice clip.

To repeat: Does ANYONE have v2.0 plus the DLC and does the patch work on that?
Look at op it should be 2.0, not sure if it has the dlc though.

Not sure what the exe does though, it gives me 3 options in Japanese.

Edit: There is an exe in the sys folder that seems to load the game but I only launched it so far.

Double edit: It seems to have the voice dlc because there is a big V+ on the menu when I launch the exe in the sys folder.

Triple edit: Someone will have to update the OP because the instructions don't work (there is no Succubus Prison House of Lewd Demons.exe) and there are like 3 different .exes so I'm not sure which ones to use.

Twice

May 7, 2017
edit
it works fine on my pc
just need to open with applocale
and choose the first option
and wait few secs the game start

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes