4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

DC123

Jul 24, 2017
Is there a happy ending or are there only those death game over endings? Already escaped the house before and found those "Guests" too, that's why I am asking.

Reactions: yowaki

DC123

Jul 24, 2017
I've been following the walkthrough linked in the OP, but...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The walkthrough is off at numerous points, like searching in the blue trashbin in the kitchen doesn't give you papers. At 15:55, Vinum is in the basement, so you just use "Wait" in your room. The sisters have a schedule they follow, the timeline is on Page 3 of this thread. Just to confirm, you only need to use the black crystal next to Myusca as far as I know to start it, then you just need to get the hair of the other two and then you can use the crystal anywhere I assume, I used it in my room.

Reactions: T3DP4XF

Twice

May 7, 2017
Thank you for explaining that launcher, do you know what the options menu does (it's the 2nd option) as in are there any options we really want to change.
i can't read japanese so idk the 2nd option does
but option 3 its for setting sound etc

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
The walkthrough is off at numerous points, like searching in the blue trashbin in the kitchen doesn't give you papers. At 15:55, Vinum is in the basement, so you just use "Wait" in your room. The sisters have a schedule they follow, the timeline is on Page 3 of this thread. Just to confirm, you only need to use the black crystal next to Myusca as far as I know to start it, then you just need to get the hair of the other two and then you can use the crystal anywhere I assume, I used it in my room.
You mean the black crystal found in vinum's drawer? You gotta use it on myusca? How? When she's sleeping?

Kuroyan

Jul 23, 2017
Is there a happy ending or are there only those death game over endings? Already escaped the house before and found those "Guests" too, that's why I am asking.
Escape with 0 death count to get the 'escape' ending. I guess in a way it's the happy one for the MC since he survive. For the succubus ending I think you need like 5 death before escaping.

Btw, did someone find the bottle in the library? Can't find it anywhere for the last summon ending...

Reactions: ponyguy

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Can someone post the combinations for the summons? And when do you go to vinum's library? I always got killed when entering. By the way I summon another succubus can't remember her name but Her body is fat and her tits are so big that it's almost in her belly or something by the way When I encounter her I was in the baby form or kid's form anyone know how she can help me escape or something?

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
I tried to combine pretty much all the items with milk and then sperm, and they all seem to yield the same result, with milk getting the imp (gremlin?) that you end up killing, and sperm getting the succubus. Can't figure out how to negotiate with the imp either.
As for Vinum, when you encounter her in the library in order to get the book deal from her, I told her I'm running and errand for Myuska (1st option) to get a book (3rd option). But after bringing Vinum the book she showed me, she just proceeds to rape me because apparently I hadn't answered her or something, which never happened. This is kinda confusing...
Oh I see wait I got Myusca's hair and Nemea's lingerie or whatever then use a sperm But It didn't summon anything Is it the same for you too? Although my theory why it failed Is because When I got the demonic bib and go to vinum's room and got the crystal I headed to the summoning zone and The fat succubus was there and I was in baby's form in that time can you confirm this? I want to know how to get that scene again because I messed up and forgot to save xD Oh and For anyone out there When will the bib appear in nemea's room? And The Pizza delivery what time should I set to?

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
So guys, just an FYI, if you're looking for the summons endings, or really most other H-scenes, then you can go into the gallery, then go into options, and tick "Show hints." Then you can see all the scenes you're missing and a pretty blatant hint on how to get them

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
So guys, just an FYI, if you're looking for the summons endings, or really most other H-scenes, then you can go into the gallery, then go into options, and tick "Show hints." Then you can see all the scenes you're missing and a pretty blatant hint on how to get them
How about setting the clock on nemea's PC? And the black crystal from vinum's room how do you use it? Do you use it on Myusca and the others while their sleeping if not how do you use it at them?

AkiraToriAwesome

Jan 2, 2018
Can we keep spoilers out of the thread please or enclosed in tags? I'm re downloading from the OP hoping it is v2.0 so i can play through without hints or whatever and with voice.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
this game is a few year old so it really can't be considered spoilers anymore and second people are bound to ask questions here. If you don't want hints why are you wandering the thread?

thanks, didn't knew that.

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
How about setting the clock on nemea's PC? And the black crystal from vinum's room how do you use it? Do you use it on Myusca and the others while their sleeping if not how do you use it at them?
Don't know about the PC thing, but yeah, I just used the black crystal on Myusca while she was sleeping, but I think I had to read about it in the little ones room or somewhere... Sorry, I don't remember :(

AkiraToriAwesome

Jan 2, 2018
this game is a few year old so it really can't be considered spoilers anymore and second people are bound to ask questions here. If you don't want hints why are you wandering the thread?

thanks, didn't knew that.
Trying to get the patch and game to work. I'm downloading the new OP upload so hopefully it works this time.

DC123

Jul 24, 2017
Escape with 0 death count to get the 'escape' ending. I guess in a way it's the happy one for the MC since he survive. For the succubus ending I think you need like 5 death before escaping.

Btw, did someone find the bottle in the library? Can't find it anywhere for the last summon ending...
I just ran down the library, then ran upwards constantly till I saw something glittering to the left. I had a hard time with this too, so I assume it randomly spawns.

DC123

Jul 24, 2017
To get that scene where you make a deal with Vinum, set the time so that the guy come in between 12:00 and 12:05. You need to adjust the time by waiting because the guy delivers in 15-minute intervals.

DC123

Jul 24, 2017
Oh I see wait I got Myusca's hair and Nemea's lingerie or whatever then use a sperm But It didn't summon anything Is it the same for you too? Although my theory why it failed Is because When I got the demonic bib and go to vinum's room and got the crystal I headed to the summoning zone and The fat succubus was there and I was in baby's form in that time can you confirm this? I want to know how to get that scene again because I messed up and forgot to save XD Oh and For anyone out there When will the bib appear in nemea's room? And The Pizza delivery what time should I set to?
Myusca's hair is the only hair that sperm doesn't work with. Most objects except pendant summons a succubus when used with sperm. Just to note, underwear will always summon an imp. Pizza guy is between 12:00 and 12:05. In baby form, if you go into summon room, you meet a succubus, yes she summons herself.

susan4

Sep 11, 2017
is it only me or everytime i tried to open an RPG Wolf game its always pop ups the green error on the game can anybody help what issue on my computer or am i just missing some patch file from other place? :/ upload_2018-1-6_6-35-40.png

DC123

Jul 24, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can't negotiate with the imp, the notes said so, you need to kill it with holy water, it is in Nemea's room. The book you showed Vinum is the wrong book, they look very similar so remember two things, color and marking. It can be found on the bookcases in the rooms of all the girls or on the tables in their rooms and the dining room.

Reactions: T3DP4XF

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Don't know about the PC thing, but yeah, I just used the black crystal on Myusca while she was sleeping, but I think I had to read about it in the little ones room or somewhere... Sorry, I don't remember :(
Oh It's okay No worries~

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Myusca's hair is the only hair that sperm doesn't work with. Most objects except pendant summons a succubus when used with sperm. Just to note, underwear will always summon an imp. Pizza guy is between 12:00 and 12:05. In baby form, if you go into summon room, you meet a succubus, yes she summons herself.
Oh thanks for this and when I was in Child form and go there I got rape by her so Is the succubus just there for the rape scene or can she help with something on the MC? So in the delivery thing I just set the clock on 5 or 15 mins?

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes