4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
use applocale to open the launcher
and choose the first option
and wait few sec
Yup I know I have the ver 9 Didn't know that it wasn't working without applocale on other Computer Does Locale Emulator works too?

By the way It says Startup failed

Twice

May 7, 2017
Yup I know I have the ver 9 Didn't know that it wasn't working without applocale on other Computer Does Locale Emulator works too?

By the way It says Startup failed
did u open applocale as admin?
on my pc
it says startup failed too when run applocale as admin
try run applocale not as admin

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
did u open applocale as admin?
on my pc
it says startup failed too when run applocale as admin
try run applocale not as admin
Nevermind It works on my PC sorry about that I was using another PC with no RPG maker applications so maybe that's why it didn't work out

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I'm surprised they're allowed to post their translations behind a paywall. I personally don't mind. But the last time I saw someone ''charge'' for translations on Patreon, there was a whole shitstorm and people complained to Patreon and shut it down. Granted his case was far more extreme than just asking for a dollar. Also, I don't know, maybe these guys have, like, permission from the dev or something.
There are far worse things behind a paywall honestly - and reporting just for this.. it's an enourmous BS. Also, If I were to do a translation for a game, certainly I wouldn't do it for free. Ok that should be an hobby, ok that maybe it's a passion, it's something that you like to do and so you want to share the translated game with others, but this applies only to the first game. If you translate a game so well that you end up becoming quite "famous" for that, why shouldn't you make money from it?

If then others go and cry to patreon for this because they're not capable of doing so, that's their problem, certainly not of the translator himself/herself.

Also, I'm pretty sure that most of the translation around the web are not officially supported from the devs of the game, but people makes money either way xD

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
There are far worse things behind a paywall honestly - and reporting just for this.. it's an enourmous BS. Also, If I were to do a translation for a game, certainly I wouldn't do it for free. Ok that should be an hobby, ok that maybe it's a passion, it's something that you like to do and so you want to share the translated game with others, but this applies only to the first game. If you translate a game so well that you end up becoming quite "famous" for that, why shouldn't you make money from it?

If then others go and cry to patreon for this because they're not capable of doing so, that's their problem, certainly not of the translator himself/herself.

Also, I'm pretty sure that most of the translation around the web are not officially supported from the devs of the game, but people makes money either way XD
Like I said, I'm personally not bothered. I'm just saying last time someone tried to put their translations behind a paywall they got shit for it not being legal and were shut down. I got nothing against them wanting to get payed. Plenty of translators on Patreon that take donations. But they don't put their translations behind a paywall. I just hope this doesn't get them in trouble. Since it makes it seem like they're being payed FOR the translation. And I don't think that's legal unless you have permission from the devs. You can make a fan translation, but you can't ask for money for it. At least that's what I thought. Maybe I'm wrong. But if I'm not wrong then there's the answer to you question of why you shouldn't make money from it. It's not legal. :p
But again, I'm not bothered. I get it for free anyway. Just worried they might get shit for this. It would be a bummer to lose such good translators for something as small as a dollar.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Like I said, I'm personally not bothered. I'm just saying last time someone tried to put their translations behind a paywall they got shit for it not being legal and were shut down. I got nothing against them wanting to get payed. Plenty of translators on Patreon that take donations. But they don't put their translations behind a paywall. I just hope this doesn't get them in trouble. Since it makes it seem like they're being payed FOR the translation. And I don't think that's legal unless you have permission from the devs. You can make a fan translation, but you can't ask for money for it. At least that's what I thought. Maybe I'm wrong. But if I'm not wrong then there's the answer to you question of why you shouldn't make money from it. It's not legal. :p
Technically speaking, nope. You are not allowed to ask for money for a translation, because in the end you modify the game itself - his files - for that reason and it's like.. modifying the PS3 or the PSVita or the Nintendo3DS: you can clearly be persecuted from the law.

But who cares. If you can make money from something, then just do it :FuckYea:

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Technically speaking, nope. You are not allowed to ask for money for a translation, because in the end you modify the game itself - his files - for that reason and it's like.. modifying the PS3 or the PSVita or the Nintendo3DS: you can clearly be persecuted from the law.

But who cares. If you can make money from something, then just do it :FuckYea:
Hey, I agree completely. If you can make money then make it. I wish more translators could do this. More people might be willing to translate then and we'd get more translated games. It's not a lot of money and we still get the translation for free eventually. Win-win. But like I said, I'm just worried they'll get into trouble. All it takes is one grumpy, mean-spirited asshole to report them to Patreon or the game devs and boom, we're fucked. :FeelsBadMan:

Fed

May 14, 2017
use applocale to open the launcher
and choose the first option
and wait few sec
Thank you for explaining that launcher, do you know what the options menu does (it's the 2nd option) as in are there any options we really want to change.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
@TheImage @ace_boogie

Please add tags (copy & paste friendly):

2dcg, monster girl, futa/shemale, loli, horror, adventure, big tits, fantasy, vaginal sex, virgin, voiced, multiple endings, big ass

Thanks!

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes