4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

jafarian

May 25, 2017
There's a lot of untranslated books. A lot of the summoning stuff, also using the cell phone to record them when I go to check that its untranslated. In the battle of words with the oldest one in the library its also untranslated.

jafarian

May 25, 2017
The information on items also seems to be untranslated. Im curious if this is happening to everyone or if I don't have something to give me the full translation? I haven't tried an endeavor like this game before.

CrispJr

Aug 7, 2016
Alright, so for anyone getting crashing, I think I may have solved it.

Go into the "Succubus Prison House of Lewd Demons" file
then click on the "sys" file
then right click the "Game configuration" file
click "edit"
then where it says "SoftModeFlag=1" change that to "SoftModeFlag=0".
If this doesn't work, try running the "Game.exe" within the "sys" file. It's the translated game.

That should fix it. Hopefully, this doesn't change anything about the CG/gameplay. I'm currently testing.

Reactions: mrra

radiatonia

May 2, 2017
Still getting a ton of untranslated text when using that method too, if that's at all helpful. Only reason I mention it is because of this post

It's fully translated at 1.09. 2.0 hasn't been translated yet but I'll update if I can when it does
And i'm not sure if one of the download links is set to download the wrong files or something. Or maybe i'm just doing something wrong?

fatedthief

Jun 8, 2017
this is godlike. thank you.
though, whats in 2.0 version? can you oppose the succubus or something?
am gonna play this but still wait for the 2.0 as well.

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
God blesses you man! I was wondering weither or not this game would one day get a full translation.
Just like the others I'll also wait for the full game to get translated before plunging into the depth of Insanity.
Me and my sweet Junior will wait with high anticipation for yours and the translator's next update.
Keep up the good work! *w^b

setupthetree

Jun 29, 2017
It is translated.

Also, it crashes right after the first line of text. Tried running it as admin, system locale set to japanese, and compatibility mode.

Is there a special location that you have the folder?
If you're on win 10, like myself, Run using a program called "Locale Emulator" it's free or if windows 7 "applocale" I believe it's called

Dragonskyt

Jun 26, 2017
If you're on win 10, like myself, Run using a program called "Locale Emulator" it's free or if windows 7 "applocale" I believe it's called
It worked!

Strange thing is, I used to be able to play without using Locale.

Oh well, at least I can enjoy the translation now.

Reactions: ponyguy

Alma_Elma

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
The game's really cool but the untranslated parts put me off, i'm just gonna wait for the full translation. (most of the untranslated parts are of no use to just escape, if I don't mistake)

kingmich

May 21, 2017
theimage you rule man u always post translated games... ( now if we just find more translated male mc games...) even if its not fully translated just keeping watch on this is good enough for me.

Nocturuss

May 4, 2017
Can someone add their completed save file please? Pretty hard beating the game since it's 1/3 japanese.

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes