3.80 star(s) 14 Votes

Nanina

Jun 5, 2018
maybe it fucked up when i uploaded a ton of mods lol

btw there are some pretty cool mods for this game so far
That might have done it... I really don't know, but I actually saw that mod page link, and started to download a bunch of Cammy mods, and a Master mod that adds an H scene if you beat her, as well as seemingly powering her up a bit. None that seemed to break random Cammy town battles with the big bunny girl summon she has. Now I have to say, some of these mods are downright amazing, and I'm hoping we get of them fan translated down the line. The Mel Cammy mod is just overall good and fun, and I liked what they did with some scenes, and the Apo Cammy mod where she actually gets some new cards as part of the mod's premise, and decides to fight the MC with them is good too. The mod that just adds to her arena fight is nice, and has another loss scene if you lose from going idle on your first turn if I recall , but that edits the base game. Same goes for the mod where going past her puff puff gate, very fun, but mods the base Cammy. Thankfully, the other two Cammy modders have you enter the mod though the red quest menu, and they don't edit anything outside of that, with Mel Cammy's decks also being in recollection for the Arena, though I don't think it adds any new scenes

The Melody battle mod right at the top page of the linked mod collection is pretty great, and that one Master fight was super fun too. Gotta check out more mods, that one maid town battle mod. There seems to be another neat looking Cammy mod that adds on to things after you lose to her, as part of the MC's "training", so I have high hopes for that one.
God, I love Cammy's tits.

Tickit

Jun 6, 2019
Any good suggestions?

if you scroll through here you might find some things you might like.

I got the:
  • high difficulty sylvia mod
  • ApoMOD_Another Cammy
  • Charm succubus enhancement mod (i think this is the one that reveals her tits)
  • Restraint attack addition MOD
  • Luca reinforcement mod
  • [Evil Carol] Cheeky Carol
and probably others that I can't remember if I put in or not xd

That might have done it... I really don't know, but I actually saw that mod page link, and started to download a bunch of Cammy mods, and a Master mod that adds an H scene if you beat her, as well as seemingly powering her up a bit. None that seemed to break random Cammy town battles with the big bunny girl summon she has. Now I have to say, some of these mods are downright amazing, and I'm hoping we get of them fan translated down the line. The Mel Cammy mod is just overall good and fun, and I liked what they did with some scenes, and the Apo Cammy mod where she actually gets some new cards as part of the mod's premise, and decides to fight the MC with them is good too. The mod that just adds to her arena fight is nice, and has another loss scene if you lose from going idle on your first turn if I recall , but that edits the base game. Same goes for the mod where going past her puff puff gate, very fun, but mods the base Cammy. Thankfully, the other two Cammy modders have you enter the mod though the red quest menu, and they don't edit anything outside of that, with Mel Cammy's decks also being in recollection for the Arena, though I don't think it adds any new scenes

The Melody battle mod right at the top page of the linked mod collection is pretty great, and that one Master fight was super fun too. Gotta check out more mods, that one maid town battle mod. There seems to be another neat looking Cammy mod that adds on to things after you lose to her, as part of the MC's "training", so I have high hopes for that one.
God, I love Cammy's tits.
Cammy has some good mods, I really like the Luca mods tho

wonder if we'll see the poll results soon to see who's the fan favorite

Reactions: likeaboss

sammartins

Mar 18, 2022
Note: Personal opinion, pls do not get offended.
The modding for this game is so bad, user has to edit everything, also everything is non-english so its even harder for non natives.
Downloaded a lot of files from the mods site, uploaders don't even bother to structure their files.
Hope there can be a mod manager of some sorts, which also supports english for global users.

Last edited:

dragonil123

Dec 21, 2019
ive been trying to download mods for 3 hours and i just cant make it work, can someone upload their files with the mods installed so it works and i dont have to struggle?
I dont have much free time so i really dont want to bother with spending so much time organizing game files and such. Please
what mods and with what are you strugling?

Nanina

Jun 5, 2018

if you scroll through here you might find some things you might like.

I got the:
  • high difficulty sylvia mod
  • ApoMOD_Another Cammy
  • Charm succubus enhancement mod (i think this is the one that reveals her tits)
  • Restraint attack addition MOD
  • Luca reinforcement mod
  • [Evil Carol] Cheeky Carol
and probably others that I can't remember if I put in or not xd

Cammy has some good mods, I really like the Luca mods tho

wonder if we'll see the poll results soon to see who's the fan favorite
Luca's good too, though it's shame some mods don't seem to work together. Like, the extended Cammy bad end mod, and Luca's after defeat end mod both use the same slot on the quest board, can't have both active at the same, or at least not to my knowledge.
Either way, if what modders seem to like is any indication Cammy and Luca would be the top two, that Maid of Luca's is also up there, but that might just be because she doesn't have a full scene. Her mods are pretty good, both the town fight mod, and the jerk off to her in Luca's fight mod. I think Cammy is going to be number one, but the modder playerbase, and larger one on the poll might not see eye to eye fully. I am fine with this, since I'm hoping the dev gives her a succubus card(if it's Alice from Succubus Senki I will lose my mind and be unable to finish the game), and turns her into a super hard fight in part 2...which may already be his plan, but another scene in the current P1 release would be great, something with a puff puff animation, a differant paizuri animation like swaying her breasts from side to side, or a breast jiggle animation, or just a scene with those as a focus would be cool too.

That all said... I hope some other girls get some love too. Sylvia's pretty nice and just has...giant tits, and Gemini had the most underrated scenes. Neneko was kinda mid on her own, but I think she has some of the best card scenes, and while her actual scene was a bit ehhh...I like the concept of it, she is going to get her own content in the next part though, almost impossible not to after they heavily hinted at it.. I'm pretty sure we're already getting more Mylene content, along with Melody since both are in the Location list, and one is... the game's icon. Any of the small fry masters would be great. Flare has great tits, the nun doesn't have a paizuri scene herself, the cute weak card master with the moth girl is prime for getting a succubus card, or something on the lighter side. The guild receptionist is not a card master, but her giant boobs sadly don't get anything done with them.

Jun 30, 2020
So from the card game perspective, how are the other deck archetypes? I've run almost the whole game [on Hard] with the Water-deck I was able to build from almost the beginning (aside from one Ocean Voyage and the 3rd Guud, which is why I pretty much have 3 of every other card from the Water booster):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It provides me with extremely good chances of getting some special summons in and makes it easy to drop a Poseidon or two on turn 1-2 (some General Guuds as well), which typically suffices to win the game. Thanks to Pirates finding the discard spell cards and Wakatsuki Believer finding the bigger creatures on discard, it's also pretty darn hard to get hands that can't do stuff, and Otsunami and Magical Freeze are there, because all the stronger opponents seem to rely on spell cards (Cammy, Necro are two I had trouble with earlier [mostly because I didn't realize how the 1170 attack Zombie Girl worked], and in the start with less optimized deck, Flare was occasionally pretty rough too). Draws through the deck fast meaning I'll see all my cards easily enough too. And since this game just lets you restart with a full deck when you'd deck, that's not really an issue either (and a good reason to stick to exactly 20 cards for consistency). Could easily play non-Water card or two but I just haven't found one I'd really want (Flame Whip was good for a while but it just didn't solve the kinds of problems I usually lost to).

As a consequence, I don't really know much about the other cards available to the player; the basic Warrior deck seemed rather weak, and I wasn't very impressed by the Hunter or Dark stuff. Haven't really looked closely to the Fire-cards or the other elements. Any comments? It's kinda cool that the card game itself is quite fun and varied.

Also, any mods people would particularly recommend?

1 Bad Gloop

Feb 9, 2021
So from the card game perspective, how are the other deck archetypes? I've run almost the whole game [on Hard] with the Water-deck I was able to build from almost the beginning (aside from one Ocean Voyage and the 3rd Guud, which is why I pretty much have 3 of every other card from the Water booster):
It provides me with extremely good chances of getting some special summons in and makes it easy to drop a Poseidon or two on turn 1-2 (some General Guuds as well), which typically suffices to win the game. Thanks to Pirates finding the discard spell cards and Wakatsuki Believer finding the bigger creatures on discard, it's also pretty darn hard to get hands that can't do stuff, and Otsunami and Magical Freeze are there, because all the stronger opponents seem to rely on spell cards (Cammy, Necro are two I had trouble with earlier [mostly because I didn't realize how the 1170 attack Zombie Girl worked], and in the start with less optimized deck, Flare was occasionally pretty rough too). Draws through the deck fast meaning I'll see all my cards easily enough too. And since this game just lets you restart with a full deck when you'd deck, that's not really an issue either (and a good reason to stick to exactly 20 cards for consistency). Could easily play non-Water card or two but I just haven't found one I'd really want (Flame Whip was good for a while but it just didn't solve the kinds of problems I usually lost to).

As a consequence, I don't really know much about the other cards available to the player; the basic Warrior deck seemed rather weak, and I wasn't very impressed by the Hunter or Dark stuff. Haven't really looked closely to the Fire-cards or the other elements. Any comments? It's kinda cool that the card game itself is quite fun and varied.

Also, any mods people would particularly recommend?
Generally speaking water decks have been pretty strong since the demo with the whole discarding and cycling cards gimmick they've got going. Since some pretty good water cards become available early on, I ended up in pretty much the same boat as you after falling in love with playing water decks and holding off from learning the gimmicks of the other elements:cry:

Rumor has it that ninja decks and no-monster decks can be real strong but in terms of elemental decks the only non-water ones I've seen receive some attention were some earth decks that were being discussed a while back. I'd love to make a noteworthy fire or light deck though so if you come up with any ideas for some elemental decks be sure to share!

Reactions: Sindarinelealar
Jun 30, 2020
Generally speaking water decks have been pretty strong since the demo with the whole discarding and cycling cards gimmick they've got going. Since some pretty good water cards become available early on, I ended up in pretty much the same boat as you after falling in love with playing water decks and holding off from learning the gimmicks of the other elements:cry:

Rumor has it that ninja decks and no-monster decks can be real strong but in terms of elemental decks the only non-water ones I've seen receive some attention were some earth decks that were being discussed a while back. I'd love to make a noteworthy fire or light deck though so if you come up with any ideas for some elemental decks be sure to share!
Yeah, I actually tried the Pirate-cards from the other set (Captain and Boy Captain and the Ocean Voyage fetch card) and it felt like they're just worse than the ones you get in the initial booster; Boy Captain is just weaker than Guud unless you have Ocean Voyage going on and it needs two creature slots, and it's just hard to find the turn to cast a Captain after I've discarded some Pirates. And if I don't find Pirates, it's just an inefficient card. Water Warrior, Pirates & Wakatsumi just feel better since they all gain value upon discarding.

I did add one Explosion (the 3000 damage spell that prevents you from casting using magic cards for basically the rest of the game) and the Cool Time Draw 2 since those were kinda free, but aside from that I'm still almost fully playing the water booster stuff (Blizzard and the deep freeze cards seem potentially decent tho).

The other issue is getting enough money to buy boosters to get cards for the other archetypes; Ninjas look good just because getting past enemy creatures seems strong. It's easy enough to get everything I want for the Water-deck, but that does mean I basically have no cards from the other three boosters.

Akihira

Apr 22, 2020
can anyone tell me how to apply mod? or have succubus duel folder already mod so i just can copy paste to new folder

1 Bad Gloop

Feb 9, 2021
Yeah, I actually tried the Pirate-cards from the other set (Captain and Boy Captain and the Ocean Voyage fetch card) and it felt like they're just worse than the ones you get in the initial booster; Boy Captain is just weaker than Guud unless you have Ocean Voyage going on and it needs two creature slots, and it's just hard to find the turn to cast a Captain after I've discarded some Pirates. And if I don't find Pirates, it's just an inefficient card. Water Warrior, Pirates & Wakatsumi just feel better since they all gain value upon discarding.

I did add one Explosion (the 3000 damage spell that prevents you from casting using magic cards for basically the rest of the game) and the Cool Time Draw 2 since those were kinda free, but aside from that I'm still almost fully playing the water booster stuff (Blizzard and the deep freeze cards seem potentially decent tho).

The other issue is getting enough money to buy boosters to get cards for the other archetypes; Ninjas look good just because getting past enemy creatures seems strong. It's easy enough to get everything I want for the Water-deck, but that does mean I basically have no cards from the other three boosters.

While the stat lines of the water booster cards are definitely nothing to sneeze at, the activation abilities of the Pirate Deck let you do outrageous combos. One example of what I mean is that if you normal summon a Captain and use his on-summon ability to discard a Pirate, you draw 3 cards immediately (2 from Captain + 1 from Pirate discard) with at least 1 of those 3 being another Pirate guaranteed since the discarded Pirate is drawn back from the graveyard. Another example is that if you summon a Boy Captain you can use his active ability to discard any in-hand card (ideally a Pirate) which special summons a level 4 or lower water rogue (either Captain or Pirate) that can immediately attack and then either be used to special summon another Boy Captain if your first one was summoned in a previous turn or can be consumed with Food Chain to special summon a Boy Captain from your deck if you've already used your summon that turn. The second Boy Captain can then use its active ability to summon a 3rd monster in that same turn and since a Pirate Deck discards and redraws cards so frequently set-ups like that are super common.

Of course I don't mean to imply that a Pirate Deck beats every other deck in every situation, just that it has a lot of great interactions to discover once you get used to using it and I think if you play around with it some more you'll find to to be a lot of fun!

If you want to get money for more cards quickly the easiest way is simply to cheat the money in with cheat engine or something similar. If you want to do it legit though you can rematch the tutorial Master fight and forfeit. In the scene right after the fight ends she gifts you 500G win or lose so it's the fastest way to make some money.

can anyone tell me how to apply mod? or have succubus duel folder already mod so i just can copy paste to new folder
Applying a mod depends on the specific mod you're looking to apply. Generally speaking though mods work by overwriting the relevant files, so you should just have to copy and paste the mod's files into the folder with the files that need to be changed, usually either the Card folder or one of the Event folders, both of which are in the CSV folder. If the mod also has a folder that isn't included in the game by default, such as how some mods include a "Picture" folder, it seems you can just create and use a new folder with that name (in this case a folder named "Picture") in the same folder that houses the game executable.
Hopefully that helps but if not perhaps you can name which mod you're looking to install?

sora_from_ngnl

May 3, 2021
How do you fight or even see lucaa's maid? I can't find this character anywhere and she sounds like a great one? can anyone help me out

SerraFina

Jan 21, 2018
I sadly overlooked to download both parts or whatever of the (SPサキュバス_MOD_ピース) mod could some reupload those? Because they were taken down on the moddatabase on getuploader.

Jun 30, 2020

While the stat lines of the water booster cards are definitely nothing to sneeze at, the activation abilities of the Pirate Deck let you do outrageous combos. One example of what I mean is that if you normal summon a Captain and use his on-summon ability to discard a Pirate, you draw 3 cards immediately (2 from Captain + 1 from Pirate discard) with at least 1 of those 3 being another Pirate guaranteed since the discarded Pirate is drawn back from the graveyard. Another example is that if you summon a Boy Captain you can use his active ability to discard any in-hand card (ideally a Pirate) which special summons a level 4 or lower water rogue (either Captain or Pirate) that can immediately attack and then either be used to special summon another Boy Captain if your first one was summoned in a previous turn or can be consumed with Food Chain to special summon a Boy Captain from your deck if you've already used your summon that turn. The second Boy Captain can then use its active ability to summon a 3rd monster in that same turn and since a Pirate Deck discards and redraws cards so frequently set-ups like that are super common.

Of course I don't mean to imply that a Pirate Deck beats every other deck in every situation, just that it has a lot of great interactions to discover once you get used to using it and I think if you play around with it some more you'll find to to be a lot of fun!

If you want to get money for more cards quickly the easiest way is simply to cheat the money in with cheat engine or something similar. If you want to do it legit though you can rematch the tutorial Master fight and forfeit. In the scene right after the fight ends she gifts you 500G win or lose so it's the fastest way to make some money.
Thanks! That's quite similar to what I tried. My problem with the Pirate-deck compared to the normal Water deck was that it felt slow; it's hard to make more than one play on turn 1 and it's hard to get big things into play very early. Since it only has 3 discard-favouring cards in Pirates, it also felt less consistent since Captain, Ocean Voyage, Boy Captain, etc. all enjoy discard; and Captain requires Pirates in hand or grave to draw anything at all. Basically unless I found Pirates early, it felt like the deck didn't really function properly. Though Boy Captain could at least often find one. My version had Hiding for Boy Captain specifically to get it out early, but at that point I found myself wondering if I shouldn't be just getting General Guuds out instead with far chunkier stats and automatic draw instead of needing Ocean Voyage to draw.

I did like the Embark and the Captain boosting your creatures a fair bit and was thinking if I could somehow fit that in a more traditional Water deck, but the issue I had with that was that I rarely find myself wanting to cast Captain when I could just cast Guud or Poseidon on turn 1-2 and every turn thereafter pretty consistently instead.

I think I am going to steal some of your spell card selection for my Water deck; the HP swap in particular seems like an out to some of the really annoying enemy cards (Jewel Empress, Aegis) that are otherwise very hard to kill.

Unrelated, has there been anything extra since the Succubus Elulu fight? I played the game up until that point and noticed that it only offers me a second playthrough. Not sure, which version of the game is the latest since I mostly follow English websites on this.

Last edited:
Jul 9, 2022
so umm i know this game very similar with Succubus Reborn, in page 1 include 2 link link 1 is Win ver and link 2 is Patch ver so which should i download. And is game supported for modded like Succubus Reborn like modded uncen or spirit card. Thx

1 Bad Gloop

Feb 9, 2021
How do you fight or even see lucaa's maid? I can't find this character anywhere and she sounds like a great one? can anyone help me out
Luca's Maid isn't a fight available in the vanilla game. The fight is a mod you can add to the game though if you wish to do so.

Thanks! That's quite similar to what I tried. My problem with the Pirate-deck compared to the normal Water deck was that it felt slow; it's hard to make more than one play on turn 1 and it's hard to get big things into play very early. Since it only has 3 discard-favouring cards in Pirates, it also felt less consistent since Captain, Ocean Voyage, Boy Captain, etc. all enjoy discard; and Captain requires Pirates in hand or grave to draw anything at all. Basically unless I found Pirates early, it felt like the deck didn't really function properly. Though Boy Captain could at least often find one. My version had Hiding for Boy Captain specifically to get it out early, but at that point I found myself wondering if I shouldn't be just getting General Guuds out instead with far chunkier stats and automatic draw instead of needing Ocean Voyage to draw.

I did like the Embark and the Captain boosting your creatures a fair bit and was thinking if I could somehow fit that in a more traditional Water deck, but the issue I had with that was that I rarely find myself wanting to cast Captain when I could just cast Guud or Poseidon on turn 1-2 and every turn thereafter pretty consistently instead.

I think I am going to steal some of your spell card selection for my Water deck; the HP swap in particular seems like an out to some of the really annoying enemy cards (Jewel Empress, Aegis) that are otherwise very hard to kill.

Unrelated, has there been anything extra since the Succubus Elulu fight? I played the game up until that point and noticed that it only offers me a second playthrough. Not sure, which version of the game is the latest since I mostly follow English websites on this.
The spell cards are real lifesavers! Sacred Tree in particular has saved me so many times since it gets rid of all non-equipment statuses, which sometimes includes really busted gimmicks like Aegis's damage reduction.

I don't believe there's been any new official content added beyond the Elulu fight though. While there have been some pretty enjoyable mods put out, the game is currently still "unfinished" as the dev chose to only release Part 1 of the game for the time being so that Part 2 could get more work done on it before being released. Part 1 is still missing Mirene's Tavern and Melody's Academy, so hopefully we'll get to see those both added in soon.

so umm i know this game very similar with Succubus Reborn, in page 1 include 2 link link 1 is Win ver and link 2 is Patch ver so which should i download. And is game supported for modded like Succubus Reborn like modded uncen or spirit card. Thx
The Patch ver. seems to be patched with the updates the dev posted after launch, so I'd download that version. If you want to play the game in english though you'll either have to use a unity auto translator or use the translation posted by paradoxluka back around page 41, though that translation doesn't yet cover all the content in the game and mostly focuses on proper card translations. (The English language option built into the game doesn't actually change the language right now btw. It's essentially a framework that can be used to house an English translation that doesn't yet exist.)

Regarding mods I'm not familiar with the modding scene for Reborn so I can't very well compare them, though there does exist a modding scene for this game as well. I posted a bit about how the modding works which you can see here:
Applying a mod depends on the specific mod you're looking to apply. Generally speaking though mods work by overwriting the relevant files, so you should just have to copy and paste the mod's files into the folder with the files that need to be changed, usually either the Card folder or one of the Event folders, both of which are in the CSV folder. If the mod also has a folder that isn't included in the game by default, such as how some mods include a "Picture" folder, it seems you can just create and use a new folder with that name (in this case a folder named "Picture") in the same folder that houses the game executable.

Jun 30, 2020
The spell cards are real lifesavers! Sacred Tree in particular has saved me so many times since it gets rid of all non-equipment statuses, which sometimes includes really busted gimmicks like Aegis's damage reduction.
Is there any way to actually KILL Aegis so that it stays down? Like an MTG "Remove from the game/Exile"-style effect? She revives it for 1000HP whenever I kill it, so do I just need to killing Aegis until she's out of HP (or my preferred method, kill her creatures and spells so she can't summon it) or is there something I'm missing on making it stay away? With Sacred Tree I DID manage to grind through like 5 Aegises when she summoned it early, but it was painful (I had to draw through my deck a bunch of times); normally I've just beaten her without her getting it down but without Sacred Tree I've actually never managed to grind through Aegis.

Also, why do you prefer Rock Slide to Tsunami? I found myself wanting Tsunami after all, since against some opponents there's a bunch of cards you want to clear (it destroys everything) and it crucially also destroys traps (Sylvia plays Mirror Force, which is brutal; prevents attacking with Poseidon unless I wanna pretty much lose my board). Needing 7 cards in grave to trigger it is a bit annoying, but casting a single Poseidon more or less seems to accomplish that.

Food Chain is a card I think I'm missing something on: far as I gather it lets me sacrifice a creature and discard a card to get a random creature into play? I played around with it for a while but ultimately just didn't find myself wanting it that much. I guess in a Pirate deck, once you have Boy Captain out, Food Chaining the "crewmate" he brings out is pretty nice? In my deck too, just Food Chaining Water Warrior seems like decent value, but I just found it getting more chaff way too often.

I found myself also preferring Mirror Force to Explosion tho; while Explosion lets me close the game out a lot of the time, unless I manage to win pretty much the same or the next turn, being unable to use spells or traps pretty much grinds my deck to a halt. Mirror Force doesn't do quite as much but against most strong opponents, it hits for a lot of damage, and the AI doesn't play around it at all.

Also I added Embark in spite of not having Captain just to feed the graveyard for Guud and Tsunami faster; in the opening hand, it's great (and I rarely want to activate second Ocean Voyage anyways since it makes my spells so cramped).

Here's what I ultimately landed on (feels like it beats anything in the game fairly reliably as long as your opener isn't like only Poseidons and Hidings - 21 cards, but I couldn't find the last cut; I guess it could be General Guud, but Hiding > Guud is so good that I do wanna maximize it, and Guud acts as a secondary draw engine):

Last edited:

1 Bad Gloop

Feb 9, 2021
Do you know which mod does that? i've looked but haven't come across it and the ones that look like they have something to do with it dont change anything. I assume I'm missing the original mod and lots of people made follow ups on that but i cant find anything that works.
This is likely the mod you're looking for:

Once downloaded simply insert the files into the corresponding folders of the game without changing the names of the files. If you translate the readme that comes with it it should have more details if you need them.

Is there any way to actually KILL Aegis so that it stays down? Like an MTG "Remove from the game/Exile"-style effect? She revives it for 1000HP whenever I kill it, so do I just need to killing Aegis until she's out of HP (or my preferred method, kill her creatures and spells so she can't summon it) or is there something I'm missing on making it stay away? With Sacred Tree I DID manage to grind through like 5 Aegises when she summoned it early, but it was painful (I had to draw through my deck a bunch of times); normally I've just beaten her without her getting it down but without Sacred Tree I've actually never managed to grind through Aegis.

Also, why do you prefer Rock Slide to Tsunami? I found myself wanting Tsunami after all, since against some opponents there's a bunch of cards you want to clear (it destroys everything) and it crucially also destroys traps (Sylvia plays Mirror Force, which is brutal; prevents attacking with Poseidon unless I wanna pretty much lose my board). Needing 7 cards in grave to trigger it is a bit annoying, but casting a single Poseidon more or less seems to accomplish that.

Food Chain is a card I think I'm missing something on: far as I gather it lets me sacrifice a creature and discard a card to get a random creature into play? I played around with it for a while but ultimately just didn't find myself wanting it that much. I guess in a Pirate deck, once you have Boy Captain out, Food Chaining the "crewmate" he brings out is pretty nice? In my deck too, just Food Chaining Water Warrior seems like decent value, but I just found it getting more chaff way too often.

I found myself also preferring Mirror Force to Explosion tho; while Explosion lets me close the game out a lot of the time, unless I manage to win pretty much the same or the next turn, being unable to use spells or traps pretty much grinds my deck to a halt. Mirror Force doesn't do quite as much but against most strong opponents, it hits for a lot of damage, and the AI doesn't play around it at all.

Also I added Embark in spite of not having Captain just to feed the graveyard for Guud and Tsunami faster; in the opening hand, it's great (and I rarely want to activate second Ocean Voyage anyways since it makes my spells so cramped).

Here's what I ultimately landed on (feels like it beats anything in the game fairly reliably as long as your opener isn't like only Poseidons and Hidings - 21 cards, but I couldn't find the last cut; I guess it could be General Guud, but Hiding > Guud is so good that I do wanna maximize it, and Guud acts as a secondary draw engine):
As far as I can tell Aegis doesn't have any revive mechanic on her, though Silvia's Shield Charge magic card lets her draw an Aegis and if the magic card remains on the field for 4 turns, lets her special summon an Aegis from her hand when you declare an attack. If you destroy Shield Charge it'll stop the process of course, but she has multiple of them in her deck, and the only way I've managed to take down Aegis without Sacred Tree is though a lucky life swap play.

I think that the translations we've got may be different so by Rock Slide I'm assuming you mean the one with the burning house pictured on it, which is called Burn it Down in my translation. I've preferred it over Tsunami because I've often found that I need immediate single target card destruction more often than full field card destruction to prevent snowballing, and the 500LP payment has been much more convenient for me than having 7 water cards in the graveyard. I might try swapping the two out however, since BiD is a bit of a holdover from earlier iterations of my water deck, so I might be getting enough water cards in my graveyard now to make Tsunami more reliable.

You've got the gist of Food Chain but it's important to note that it brings out a random 5 or 6 star monster, meaning it's a guaranteed Boy Captain if that's the only 5 or 6 star in your deck. Food Chaining is great because it lets you discard Pirates or cards that are essentially useless at the moment (such as Take the Helm if you already have Ocean Voyage out) and in turn gives you a free special summoned Boy Captain.

I definitely love Mirror Force since you can use it on any attack including the opposing card master's and it transfers all the damage to all enemy monster cards, which can sometimes net you easy board wipes. Not being able to use magic cards the rest of the match seems like a death sentence, especially considering how south things can go with just a one or two turn restriction like in Cammy's fight.

I agree that Embark/Take the Helm is one of those cards that's great when you get it early and don't draw Ocean Voyage. I almost never use it for its secondary effect with Captain though since 800LP doesn't usually seem worth the 300 attack it gives, especially when it requires a Captain on the field and Captains can give 200 Attack and Max HP with 1 discard. I usually almost never double up on Ocean Voyage since that's an extra 2000LP down the drain and 1 OV is usually plenty when combined with some Boy Captains. Overcrowding the trap/magic section is a very real issue as well. I've been working on a Wind Deck that uses 2 permanent magic cards at once but unlike OV their effects remove them from the board before too long.

Your deck looks pretty good imo! If you haven't already you should try it on hard mode and if that's still too easy then add in the 6000LP/1000Attk Hero Limiter. It's a great way to see where the deck could use some reinforcement and if you can get through all the opponents with it relatively unchanged then your deck it pretty much completed :D

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes