3.80 star(s) 14 Votes

Zanmaraxa

Apr 20, 2018
I just read today in the developer CI-En that they (or someone) were working on a english translation:
"The translation of the trial version of the Chinese version has been completed. The English version has almost finished translating the card effects. Work on the 繫体 Chinese version is progressing fairly smoothly. Unlike Succubus Senki, it is difficult to update frequently, so the translated version will be applied at the same time as the main body update." this is what it says once translated with google, although idk if it refers to a translation to the entire game or only the trial version. Also they are working on in-game videos to make animations smoother and in adding content to the bar

Reactions: RobBob17

Traedor

Feb 14, 2018
Pretty sure the translation the dev mentioned is the one from Giratena's (The person who released the translation for Succubus Senki, the dev's previous game) discord server.

The good news is, they finished (I think, might be one or two that they missed) translating all of the player usable cards.
The bad news is, there's currently no release packaged for the translation. So if you want to play with their translation, you'll need to download the whole Github repo and figure out on your own how to install the translation without breaking anything.

a link to the Github for whoever is interested, there's also a link to the discord server at the bottom of the readme.

Reactions: Zanmaraxa

Faustthe3

Jul 8, 2021
So i got the translation from the github link, but the text is still japanese for a few seconds before the english text kicks in, can i make so it always english at the start ?

Jun 6, 2017
How are you are you supposed to beat Cammy? She draws 9999999x10^9999999 cards on her first turn because she wins 99.999% of her coim flips then 5000 years later when its your turn she blocks all your attacks with Puff Puff because she uses a fucking hacked coin. Then she proceeds to kick your ass with her army of tits and BS RNG. How is it even possible?

oofwagon

Oct 29, 2018
How are you are you supposed to beat Cammy? She draws 9999999x10^9999999 cards on her first turn because she wins 99.999% of her coim flips then 5000 years later when its your turn she blocks all your attacks with Puff Puff because she uses a fucking hacked coin. Then she proceeds to kick your ass with her army of tits and BS RNG. How is it even possible?
pew pew decks goes pew pew is my answer. Spells seem to work decently well.

Yokohama1501

Jan 15, 2019
Most people recommend cards that can destroy her spells. I would recommend destroying the attack blocking card first. Another way to defeat her is summoning so many monsters that can overcome the 2 attack blocks. The easy way out is reducing the game difficulty

Reactions: ZX7H

dragonil123

Dec 21, 2019
hey I have a trouble with a mod ts yuri succubus
when succubus first apears I can't go on with a dialog is there a way to fix this?

Jun 6, 2017
Most people recommend cards that can destroy her spells. I would recommend destroying the attack blocking card first. Another way to defeat her is summoning so many monsters that can overcome the 2 attack blocks. The easy way out is reducing the game difficulty
I was finally able to beat her. Here's the deck I used.

Jun 30, 2020
Playing through the game, I ran into problems against her. I did win the promotion exam vs. her, but in the city if I ever play her and she summons the 爆乳バニー ("big breast bunny"), I seem to autolose regardless of which option I pick. The MC only has a handjob weakness which shouldn't matter here, but to be sure, I tried to save without a weakness, which still had me losing (she rolls at least one heads due to her ability and this causes her to do another instance of direct damage to the MC, which seems to always do like 7000 or something). Trying to figure out what's going on here; anyone else experienced this?

Otherwise the match hasn't felt that difficult, though the "Drunk bunny" blocking spells is annoying and occasionally causes problems; I found a deck with 3 Pirates, 3 Water Warriors, 2 Eldritch cultists, 3 General Guuds, 2 Poseidons, 1 Otsunami, 3 Hiding, 2 Ocean Voyage, 1 Magical Frozen to work really well though (against basically everything thus far; I had a Flame Whip in there for AOE damage for a while but it just felt unnecessary most of the time as I mostly lost to spells against which Otsunami and Magical Frozen are more useful). It's pretty consistent to get down a Poseidon or two in a turn or two and General + Pirates allow you to restock.

Nanina

Jun 5, 2018
Playing through the game, I ran into problems against her. I did win the promotion exam vs. her, but in the city if I ever play her and she summons the 爆乳バニー ("big breast bunny"), I seem to autolose regardless of which option I pick. The MC only has a handjob weakness which shouldn't matter here, but to be sure, I tried to save without a weakness, which still had me losing (she rolls at least one heads due to her ability and this causes her to do another instance of direct damage to the MC, which seems to always do like 7000 or something). Trying to figure out what's going on here; anyone else experienced this?

Otherwise the match hasn't felt that difficult, though the "Drunk bunny" blocking spells is annoying and occasionally causes problems; I found a deck with 3 Pirates, 3 Water Warriors, 2 Eldritch cultists, 3 General Guuds, 2 Poseidons, 1 Otsunami, 3 Hiding, 2 Ocean Voyage, 1 Magical Frozen to work really well though (against basically everything thus far; I had a Flame Whip in there for AOE damage for a while but it just felt unnecessary most of the time as I mostly lost to spells against which Otsunami and Magical Frozen are more useful). It's pretty consistent to get down a Poseidon or two in a turn or two and General + Pirates allow you to restock.
It's a bug in one version of the game, updated versions fixed that.

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
I just saw the dev linked here saying the game has a lot of mods in case anyone is interested.

Tickit

Jun 6, 2019
Welp, I could have sworn they fixed it, at the very least I don't recall it ever happening in my updated game.
maybe it fucked up when i uploaded a ton of mods lol

btw there are some pretty cool mods for this game so far

Quite Frankly

Jul 25, 2017
i need someone to explain the creature card "Wing" to me, i don't understand it, also what category does "triangle summon" fall under? I think I somehow managed to not get that card.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 14 Votes