• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity - Completed - Succubus Duel [Final] [Irojikake matome]

1. 5.00 star(s)

DaDruben

Very hot, and sexy game. The reviews about how this game is basically Succubus Senki, and Yuh-Gi-Oh are true they literally have pictures of Succubus from the game Succubus Senki itself which is kinda weird but sexy fun!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

FuZhuZhe3

I am a fanatic female domination enthusiast
    so I quite like the works of this publisher.
    Succubus Duel and the previous Succubus senki are very practical to me.
    Card games appear more innovative compared to traditional RPG,
    this is also an attempt.
    And this means encountering some new problems,like:
    Some card scenarios require that card to be present and meet certain conditions in order to be visible,
    But the opponent may not place this card,
    or the conditions may be difficult to meet due to various uncontrollable factors,
    or you may down before meeting the conditions.
    Maybe we still need a "memory room".

(Female domination theme game is too rare, I think I should give it a rating at least.
    Very thanks for Uploader,you are ture hero.)
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Uldork57

The only erotic parts is found by losing or making yourself lose. I do not feel that is engaging. Whole premise is a card game but your opponents want to fuck you over instead of beat you, and by that I mean cheat and have you give them a crunch. It feels so unfair to give the enemy so many advantageous ways to steal the player's resources. I do not want to play a game where the ero content is me being bad at playing the game.

Only reward for winning is facing off with another creature to lose to. I was happy about the first few opponents most of all the slime girl content which is one of my own kinks, but after that felt no incentive to play any more. Since being victorious gives nothing.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

TheSilverCurse

Game is decent.
    I would say good but there's a few game breaking bugs (like enemies one shoting you with no way of responding). Plus the deck interface is horrible and the translation is even worse.
    But once you get past all of that the game has an interesting premise, the gameplay (outside of those bugs) is fun and the H-scenes are decent.

It's mostly boobs so I kinda wish the dev would focus on other aspects.

That said, if you're like me and like your story in this kind of games I wouldn't
    recommend it, though.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

V KO D 693

Excellent game, the dev is bustnig out so many cards , playstyles and what not, you can really go crazy with the combos once you get the hang of it, the new scenes are more complex than the old , and there's just a ton of content, and more is to come.
    That said, the game is not perfect by a long shot.
    Translation is horrible, you have to have proficiency in google translate english text to figure out the cards, or copy already popular decks and figure it out from there.
    Also sometimes there's bugs in the dueling, such as : sometimes you get one shotted before acting, sometimes your monster in the graveyard you're supposed to revive next turn does not revive, because your deck resets after drawing your last card, and more.
    Overall a really decent experience, waiting for what's to come next.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

LowkeyMokey

So as a summary it's a plays like a decent yu-gi-oh like clone buttends to fall a short of the mark in areas and isn't great as a result. Now for more detail.

Translation: 1/5
    It's MTL and not the decent kind. It's enough for most of the consistency in reading cards apart from a few areas where it simply would not translate. The biggest gripe however is that quick time events get introduced later where you have to select the correct text option or instantly lose. Waiting on a translator to finish each leaves you with so little time to react it can be overly punishing. It wasn't the right move but I can understand not wanting to properly translate it as the game's text files are huge.

Story: 2/5
    This isn't a finished game, in terms of this is technically a part one. The story starts off as a fairly generic train to defeat the baddies, and it's difficult to wait through all of the text translations to understand what plot there is, but to its credit it does develop into a moderately good storyline. I think the annoying bit is the plot starts to get into its stride and then abruptly ends, so there's definitely a feeling of incompleteness there.

Music and sound: 2/5
    It's there I guess? It's not really good or bad and kind of forgettable.

H content: 2/5
    I'll admit, the lack of gallery really hampered this one, considering that while content is decent in volume and there is some animation it's mostly just similar poses and static images being distorted to imply movement. That and GOR is the only content there is which makes it tedious to go through every variation of enemy. Finally, although it might be a little petty, there's no indication of proper climax during the scenes, just a white flash and some white bits doodled over the main sprite when it goes back to text mode.

Gameplay: 3/5

Overall the gameplay is decently structured with some genuinely good builds that can be made (ninja swap is super nice, just 3 of each, 2 shuriken traps and a bunch of things to get cards in and out of field) and the ability to level the player character and farm gold by using 'Reminisce mode' but it's arguably undermined by two things:
    1. The aforementioned instant loss, this can happen to both your own monsters and the player character if you're unlucky and pick the wrong option, either losing the game outright or losing a strong monster and fully healing the enemy. Most irritating when it happens with the opposing leader as the full heal rule applies to them. Feels especially pointless as it just serves as buffer, there's already two ways to instantly lose of your own volition through 'Masturbation' and 'Scrounge (probably should be beg or submit)'. The addition of later quicktimes to force this just feel petty, especially with preceding cutscenes also potentially screwing you with a single seemingly innocuous option (never answer the door apparently, it never ends well).
    2. Opponent specific card advantage
    Succubus cards are female opponent only and serve as potential h scenes, there's plot reasons for that, but the biggest issue is that they have unique enemy only attributes to inflict certain status effects on hit. The most frequent is weakness which applies a 50% multiplier to damage from that type of 'pleasure' damage, and then there are pleasure specific debuffs that can range from reducing your summons atk by 500 (which neuters most 4 star or below summons), going into a struggle mode (after dealing regular damage), or straight up preventing certain actions, like attacking or defending. This is a little broken, as you can't reliably use certain strategies like turtle or stat gain as your opponent will just pull a special summon and hit for well over their listed damage. Later fights are just not fun due to this.

Overall I feel it had potential gameplay wise but was stunted by trying too hard to lean into the character being against the odds as succubus card powercreep is insane. I don't think I'd recommend it.
  7. 2.00 star(s)

bobjones9792

Well I had fun for the hour or so that I played. It was my first time playing a Yu-Gi-Oh inspired card game, and it seems fairly well put together. I got to the first real fight, won it, then the game soft-locked and I lost all duel progress. Due to the save system, you can't save mid-fight.

I can't give this a one, because I enjoyed my brief time with it and I learned how to play Yu-Gi-Oh style games, but I'm absolutely not going to give anything more then two to a game calling itself complete which crashes and wastes your time.

Avoid this unless patched.
  8. 2.00 star(s)

Shirobine

From the creator of Succubus Senki. A card H game with an attempt at BF (Battle fuck), but mostly a surrender fetish mechanic. The developer hired many artists to create the HCG so there's no shortage of content, though you will find inconsistency with the fetishes and spread of content as it seems there was no general management direction involved.

The gameplay loop consists mostly of grinding out repeatably easy battles for cash to fight opponents with 1~4 amount of scenes each. Getting the scenes however involves giving your opponent the advantage by sacrificing your cards or outright forfeiting the duel forcing you to repeat each battle multiple times. If you enjoy card games with a GOR style HCG acquisition then this title will be enjoyable, otherwise you might as well just use a full save file as it can be quite tedious.

A comparable title to this would be Succubus Reborn, which has more consistency and doesn't cost you the game to see the H scenes all the time. Ultimately this concept is not a bad idea, just needs better implementation.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

DMSTS

[Final]
    It is good, but it is definitely not "Final"...

-Story, Originality
    You want to battle with cards!
    And there are women who want you to nut on their boobs (nearly all the scenes are paizuri)

-Renders
    Very nice art style, everything looks cool.

-Sound
    Some music, some h-sounds, some battle sounds.
    That's good.

-Playability
    Played from start to finish...
    Spent around 3-4 hours.

There are around 300-500 cards you can use and I am bad at such card games.
    Sometimes it can be like a stroll, but there are 3-5 battles that made me shout out of the frustration...

-Performance
    Runs okay.

-Bugs
    I battled a very hard enemy, that took 10-20 minutes to beat.
    I won, and got black screen.
    Retried.
    I won, and gor black screen.
    I thought I reached the end of content and tried to see all h-scenes with that enemy.
    Suddenly won in 3 minutes...
    And thegame continued (There were 5-7 more enemies after that).

Jibus Crizt, how mad I was.

And in h-scenes and h-battle sprites always go off the screen.

-Animations
    Sometimes there are still images, sometimes animations, sometimes still pictures are deformed in photoshop to make it seem like animation.

-Voice Acting
    No voices, only h-sounds.

-Grammar
    There is a built in translator, that take 4-5 seconds to translate text on screen.

-Amount of content
    Finished it in several hours.

There is a story, but the ending is too open - you just come to and end and are told to go back to town or start "new game+".

All the h-content varies in quality very much.
    Sometimes there are nice animations, other times there is a still picture and nothing else (aside the text)...

It absolutely doesn't feel like "Final" version and it saddens me.

If the game had normal h-scenes it would be 10/10.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

Monosas17

Its a yugioish card game where the enemies' monster can sometimes seduce you or your cards, it's all still images or stretching animations with no voices, mostly paizuri/big boobs contents for what i've seen so far.
    It's actually kinda fun.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

PlantAssAppreciator

Its MTL so you know what you are getting into language wise.Other than that the art is great and its a card game styled hentai game. There arent many out there to compare this one to. Good nonetheless
  12. 5.00 star(s)

uneasy_speedy

Absolutely fantastic gameplay loop. All this game is missing right now is a more proper translation, but beyond that, I have no doubt that once the game is finished, it will be one of the all time greats. The maker previously made the excellent Succubus Senki and clearly he knows his craft.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

oofwagon

Note this review is for the demo version, once the full game releases I'll come back and redo the review.

Honestly for a demo there is a lot of content and the potential is huge, sure the gameplay may seem straight out of yugioh but it's a lot more fun since you won't be killed in 1-2 turns by some sweatlord and you can experiment and see what works for you and doesn't.

The hentai content of the game is also great for a demo, there are about I think 10-12 animations in game right now, some of the enemies don't have their animations in yet but what is present is great, the only thing holding back the hentai side is the MTL but that ain't the games fault.

Overall a great game and I can't wait to see where it goes 5/5.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

WeebTbh

Honestly one of my favorite H-games. Reverse-r*pe, monster girls, male protag, also a decently fun card game.

Gameplay is simple: It's basically Yu-Gi-Oh. Able to summon 1 monster per turn, 5-6* monsters require 1 tribute, 7+ require 2. Your character is able to attack the enemy as well. Reduce enemy LP to 0 to win. Some enemies will have succubus cards that add some variety to the game by debuffing your team to take more dmg depending on their atk (tit fetish, slimed, etc). You have standard magic and trap cards too. You can also masturbate to the enemy for another scene as well as heal them or try to kill them and they'll tempt you to spare them.

If you like the usual JRPG CG JOI type games, then this is it. Maybe even better.