• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.80 star(s) 14 Votes

Illyaster

Jun 4, 2020
It says "If there's a Dragon-type monster of level 5+ in play..." Does this game have Dragon-type monsters? I haven't found any.
It's a type that you can specifically only get from card effects, I'm pretty sure. Dragonic Shaman and Dragon's Magician both have effects that turn monsters into dragons. It's really strange.

Jun 30, 2020
It's a type that you can specifically only get from card effects, I'm pretty sure. Dragonic Shaman and Dragon's Magician both have effects that turn monsters into dragons. It's really strange.
And of course neither is Wind. So basically, if I want to use Wing, I either need to go with the Elvish Lancer for magic/trap "removal" or Wind Katana/Tornado. Or just ignore magic cards and try and power through them, but that has proven slightly difficult. Bleh. I guess I should go through the top tier creatures still and see if there were some non-Wind finisher that could deal with magic/trap cards (though Ifrit is a really nice fit honestly; it clears the board and grows off my spells).

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
And of course neither is Wind. So basically, if I want to use Wing, I either need to go with the Elvish Lancer for magic/trap "removal" or Wind Katana/Tornado. Or just ignore magic cards and try and power through them, but that has proven slightly difficult. Bleh. I guess I should go through the top tier creatures still and see if there were some non-Wind finisher that could deal with magic/trap cards (though Ifrit is a really nice fit honestly; it clears the board and grows off my spells).
I'm pretty sure there are Dragon type monsters, and I'm 100% sure there are Wind ones too. Don't remember if there were Level 5+ Wind monsters, but then again, Wind archetype is focused more on multiple low-monsters than few high ones

Illyaster

Jun 4, 2020
I'm pretty sure there are Dragon type monsters, and I'm 100% sure there are Wind ones too. Don't remember if there were Level 5+ Wind monsters, but then again, Wind archetype is focused more on multiple low-monsters than few high ones
I've gotten every card available in my game, which should be the latest version available in this thread. Unless these dragons are in the versions of the game that this thread doesn't have yet, there are no dragons.

1 Bad Gloop

Feb 9, 2021
Hey y'all! In case you haven't seen it yet the new update with the bug fix has officially dropped as well as a poll on whether the creator should focus on the unimplemented parts of Part 1 or on developing Part 2. Check the Ci-en for more details and remember to vote in the poll! :)

Reactions: Illyaster
Jun 30, 2020
Well, I solved the problem with one "Mischievous Cat Wizard" and one "Great Detective"; Great Detective is a way to deal with spells early and Hayate can find it, and Mischievous Cat Wizard gives me a lategame out to problematic magic cards in general (basically destroying them all through bounce + discard while letting me put two arrow stocks in play too without having to worry about the third slot being needed for e.g. Rune) while also converting your excess Shots into new cards. I gotta say, the 3-star Illusionist would also be a great fit (to convert Shots into other cards and to find Rune of Acceleration), but with all the Hunter and Wind synergies in the deck, I just can't fit see a reasonable way to fit it. The only prob with the additions in general is, Great Detective is a Land-card so I have to be extra careful to not let it get to my grave if I want to activate Wing; and it's a far worse hit off Hayate for killing people than the Spirit Bird Tamer. But vs. lategame opponents, being able to get rid of traps is very, very helpful.

Current list:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

RPGGamer9500

Dec 5, 2018
So any news on a translation?
I think we should bring attention to this again after part one gets completed. That's currently depending on the results of the poll the dev has going right now. And, if the decision to complete part one implements is decided on, that may take another 3 to 6 months. So at this time, I wouldn't expect further translations to be happening.

rienrien

Jan 28, 2019
I think we should bring attention to this again after part one gets completed. That's currently depending on the results of the poll the dev has going right now. And, if the decision to complete part one implements is decided on, that may take another 3 to 6 months. So at this time, I wouldn't expect further translations to be happening.
The other option is to work on part 2 which is estimated to be a whole year minimum

Jun 30, 2020
So, now that I got my Hunter-deck to a somewhat reasonable point, I figured I'd finally look at the Ninja-deck and I'd like some advice especially on the support cards. Here's what I have thus far:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

brokenLkey

Apr 23, 2018
The card shop is bugged. I can't see any card pack no matter the save file.
Latest release in this thread should be working fine, something screwy may have happened if you tried updating the game by merging with older files tho. An update some months ago redid how the shop files work.
If the CardPackList.txt file at \CSV\EventList\Commodity\CardPack or the Shop2.txt file at \CSV\Shop look different than these, try replacing em w/ these.
If not, idk, try a fresh install? Saves can be moved easily.

1 Bad Gloop

Feb 9, 2021
+1 to asking for the latest update.

I'm trying to learn how to do translations for the game but I don't have the latest version yet. If anyone is willing to share it will help ensure that I'm not making changes to files that are updated in the latest version!

FKINFEAST1337

Aug 10, 2021
https: //gofile .io/d/ PpENXV (just get rid of the spaces)
Just extract the two files together. After just open the folder and look for the game exe. Optionally you can add reipatcher(An auto translator. It is not the best but it does the job on anything that is not translated). You're welcome everyone :)

Last edited:

yolo397453534

Jun 28, 2020
https: //gofile .io/d/ PpENXV (just get rid of the spaces)
Just extract the two files together. After just open the folder and look for the game exe. Optionally you can add reipatcher(An auto translator. It is not the best but it does the job on anything that is not translated). You're welcome everyone :)
Might be a stupid question but how do I extract both files... together? When the download is split into parts I always extract part 1 and overwrite it with part 2 and hope for the best. Usually ends up with some issues when I do that

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Might be a stupid question but how do I extract both files... together? When the download is split into parts I always extract part 1 and overwrite it with part 2 and hope for the best. Usually ends up with some issues when I do that
You download both parts, and just extract part 1, it needs both parts to extract it. You don't overwrite anything.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Wait what? But aren't they separate files? Won't it be missing anything?
Why do you think it's called Part 1 and Part 2?, yes they are seperate files, they complete the set, hence why you need them both to have the complete files.

yolo397453534

Jun 28, 2020
Why do you think it's called Part 1 and Part 2?, yes they are seperate files, they complete the set, hence why you need them both to have the complete files.
But if I'm only extracting part 1 then I will only have part of it no?

Edit: I tried and although I still don't understand the logic, its working. I'm just too dumb for tech stuff like this I guess lol

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 14 Votes