• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
He wants to let us know about this game, so we can check it out, my dear apple.

Hmmm, some lovely tags, but also some real turn-downs. I think I might give it a try though.
Thank you as always for looking out for me. ;)
My pleasure. I am always glad to share games I think my peers might enjoy.

I tried it and its....too much anime, in a bad sense of a word. My dick and me laugh much more than actually playing (with myself).
Ah. I like a lot about this game but I just can't relate to a female protag personally. If there were a sequel with a male one I would totally play it.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
I'm sad that this only works partway on joiplay, it loads and basically everything works except from the second gallery scene on. The first scene plays great with no lag and then I've gotten to the second and third and they black screen for some reason. It can't be the resolution because the first scene would have been that resolution so it's something with the files. I just can't fix it, the files for all 3 scenes should be in the same location and the same format but yet only the first will play and show the animation.

Akikojam

Nov 11, 2018
I just started and the combat system immediately reminds me of Last Evil. Which is nice, I loved the gameplay there.

AGuyOnTheInternet

Jul 8, 2020
Does anyone know how to start the vigilante LV. 18's side quest? I'm stuck in Level 19 and can't get to Level 20.
There's nothing except the main quest (get to lv.20) in my quests menu.

Also, how can you get to that chest on the west side of the town?
i think i found the answer. if it is the same problem. there is one npc in town that named vigilante and when you talk with him it says something about a potion. then you have to go to the tool shop and search for the potion named super [star] aphrodisiac. after that a new quest will start

alphafr

May 18, 2018
Beside Mixedrop that fail to download about all the time the rest is litteraly nothing but malware downlaod links

Eregion702

Jul 6, 2018
So has no one managed to fix the missing scenes/black screen issue?

Did re-downloading the files solve it for anyone?

SUKIRITOD

Feb 3, 2018
This game tells you about,

Your sister goes to isekai to be a bitch/succubus and you only get leftovers (because your sister's virginity has been taken by someone else)

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Succubus Connect [Final] Compressed (Untested)

Win (1 GB/ 498 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Mactalisker

Aug 15, 2020
ALL ISSUES SOLVED!!!
for me atleast and only know if works with Nvidia GPU's. Also posted this on Steam
Right Click Desktop, Open Nivida Control Panel, Manage 3D Settings, Under Global Setting (Or select to run individually Under Program Settings. Personally use Global) Look for "OpenGL rendering GPU" and set to Nivida Graphics Card. Been running perfect with zero issues for since i did this hope it works for those still crashing

Jul 16, 2020
For the people that have the black screen issue, I found a fix that worked on my Windows 7.
You have to go to compatibility settings of the file and set it to a system other than 7 (8, 10?), such as Vista, XP, etc (probably not 95 though). I only tested those scenes in the gallery, but I was perfectly able to see them. The game itself also seemed to work fine.

cmyabie

Feb 9, 2021
really great game, with much potential. sadly I encounter this bug after the mine boss fight twice in a row :/ error sc.png

TruuthBoi

Jun 1, 2022
This is like the only h game I've played that lets you use ASDW to move, wish this was more common.

Also, can you beat the game virgin route? Or are you forced to fuck at some point?
Edit: Dumb question I suppose, she fucks the second boss (in succubus form).

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 29 Votes