• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

TruuthBoi

Jun 1, 2022
Gonna +1 the question about the statue holding the chest in the succubus castle... Can't seem to get it even post-game.

As for the chest at the far west of town, stand beside the green haired girl (by the fountain in the north of the map), then run all the way right until you see the shortcut through the bushes. (alternatively you can also just walk through the opening of the stone wall and go right).

Also, no anal or pregnancy. Misleading tags.

Srasyx

Jun 10, 2018
Does anyone know which plugin to disable that makes harvestable items on the map glow? It's really lagging my game in joiplay whenever I get near them, making the game near-unplayable.

Also, I do not have a PC. Just before anyone suggests...

Srasyx

Jun 10, 2018
So I took matters to my own hands. Disable the highlighted plugin to remove lag by "removing" the glow effect from the item harvest spots in the map.
Screenshot_20220726-154110_JoiPlay.png

IDJH

Jun 23, 2018

This save file is all achievements, all cutscenes, etc*

I really enjoyed the card game aspect of the game more than I thought I would.
Not so much of my type of animation style and art, but pretty good game.

Srasyx

Jun 10, 2018
It still lags
Sorry this is late, I live in a rural area where internet bandwidth is excruciatingly slow and even sending a message is a challenge at times.

And as much I'd like to help, I don't know how to. Maybe this is a case of hardware issue such phone not being to handle RPGM VX, as it is very very much more resource intensive than compared to the previous RPGM engines. Particularly a phone's GPU and CPU is usually what falls shorts and therefore it lags.

My phone on the other hand had the issue with GPU and for the most likely reason as to as why it really, really lags with the flashing spots on a map is probably because [capture1], the game dev, had never intended this to be played on a mobile emulator therefore slacked in coding optimization in running this on a device that isn't strong as your average computer.

Oh and I have to say this before anyone just go and oversimplify as "get more GPU ggezez":
This GPU/CPU issue is more of an idea, less of a fact, as I had not been able to properly measure the usage of my phone's hardware to objectively measure and collect evidence as Android above 8 is getting tighter and tighter with "who's program and what program" gets a phone's hardware information to where it is used and how much is available. I had tried other apps, but Samsung's a bitch and so is Android 11. Rooting is not my specialty. And I am not a betting man that I am capable and knowledgeable enough to avoid bricking my phone if I so attempt to do so.

There, I guess. For at the end of it, I can only wish you luck and try finding ways yourself.

Terrec

May 26, 2022
Hey I'm also playing this on joi play but when I started the game it wasn't in full screen something like this please tell me how to solve this View attachment 2255533
One of the plugins makes the game only scale to 0.5x, 1x, 1.5x, 2x, or 3x. To fix it, open plugins.js in an editor, find the string
Code:
"Update Real Scale":"true"
and change it to
Code:
"Update Real Scale":"false"
Or just download the attached plugins.js file and replace yours with it.

Pquxneixj

Jun 11, 2021
Does anyone know how to fix the black screen bug during scenes? They worked fine on PC, but when I transferred the same files onto Android joiplay and tried the exact same scene, it was completely black aside from the dialogue.

Terrec

May 26, 2022
Does anyone know how to fix the black screen bug during scenes? They worked fine on PC, but when I transferred the same files onto Android joiplay and tried the exact same scene, it was completely black aside from the dialogue.
Against all odds, I managed to figure out how to fix it. Download the attached file and replace www/js/libs/pixi.js with it.

For the curious: some of the images were too big for webgl on android. I had to figure out how to downsize them.

Edit: As long as I'm fixing stuff, here's a fix for the Sadism and Masochism cards crashing the game. This one replaces www/js/plugins/suc_main.js.

Last edited:

Terrec

May 26, 2022
Alright, here's an all-in-one of my patches just for Joiplay. Unzip it, then long press Succubus Connect in Joiplay and select Patch and choose the rga file. This requires at least Joiplay version 1.20.021, the version on the play store does not support loading patches.json from the game folder. (Actually, it looks like they finally took that down? I don't know why they didn't just update it...) You can find the latest release version of Joiplay on joiplay.org.

Summary of the patches:
  • Fix black scenes
  • Fix crashes when using the Sadism or Masochism cards
  • Allow proper scaling
  • Fix a crash on newer versions of Joiplay from an empty plugin file

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes