YuyuK_05

Feb 28, 2018
So I tried the game on both mobile and PC.
While mobile run just fine with heavy performance impact on demanding scenes, the PC downright just unplayable, as the game after around 5-10 seconds in battle, the entire scene froze then just pitch black, but it still working in background.

joey64

Mar 25, 2019
So I tried the game on both mobile and PC.
While mobile run just fine with heavy performance impact on demanding scenes, the PC downright just unplayable, as the game after around 5-10 seconds in battle, the entire scene froze then just pitch black, but it still working in background.
I have a similar problem. The game ran fine when I first installed it, but after the first time I loaded a save, now it runs like crap when I'm on the overworld (it runs significantly better on the combat screen). I have no idea what' causing this. Re-extracting the game did not fix the problem. Anyone have any ideas?

joey64

Mar 25, 2019
I have a similar problem. The game ran fine when I first installed it, but after the first time I loaded a save, now it runs like crap when I'm on the overworld (it runs significantly better on the combat screen). I have no idea what' causing this. Re-extracting the game did not fix the problem. Anyone have any ideas?
Alright, the framerate issues appear to happen when I load a save in town, and are resolved when I leave town and re-enter. But now I'm having a very consistent problem with the game "crashing" to black during combat, where the screen just goes all black even though the game is still running, as confirmed by trying to enter commands blindly. Any fix for this?

The game is literally unplayable right now as I can't progress past a single round of combat.

Last edited:

fishboy11

Mar 6, 2020
So the Game doesn't have all the card pictures card 141 & 142 are missing, an easy fix: Go to Succubus Connect\www\img\pictures\CardSystem and add to Png files called card141,card142 they can be any picture the size must be 174*246

are they really needed tho? there is a card0 and then it just goes to card81 as the next card, so where are cards 1-80?

Lunartech

Mar 3, 2019
are they really needed tho? there is a card0 and then it just goes to card81 as the next card, so where are cards 1-80?
In my game specifically the game was crashing with out those two cards never had a problem with 1-80 don't know if the game was updated or not to remove the bugs

Reactions: N1rox98

HalimAfie

Jun 13, 2020
I got a problem to play this game. Can someone Help me? the screen is blank, but the sound is still there.

yxdsaq

Sep 8, 2018
Yep, that was a great game! Seems I put over 15hours in there somehow...

If anyone knows how to get that chest in one statue's arms at the very end tho... Please ^-^

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
Cant even seem to open the menu for more than 5 seconds before getting this error. I imagine this is a locale issue? Could anyone lmk what I could do to fix it?

Waweri

Nov 29, 2018
What is with the bookshelf in the queen's castle? <--- never mind. It was plot related.

I'm also trying to figure out how to get the chest in the statue's arms near the end of the game.

Last edited:

jamiejones

Dec 11, 2021
Really enjoyed this one. The dialogue was extremely charming, and, even though I never had to think in order to win, the novelty of the battle system was addictive and just plain fun.

Oh, and I guess the sex was pretty good too.

Reactions: stag69 and Zeddy
4.20 star(s) 29 Votes