• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

WaffelGun

Jun 8, 2018
I would REALLY not like to load and lose a hell lot of progress. Is there no other way to get unstuck in this mess?
1703388009874.png

WaffelGun

Jun 8, 2018
Open package.json and change the line reading
"main": "www/index.html", to "main": "www/index.html?test",. Then you can hold the control key to walk through stuff.
appreciate this, now I know what to do when getting stuck again lol

Kerinhuynh

Nov 15, 2022
Alright, here's an all-in-one of my patches just for Joiplay. Unzip it, then long press Succubus Connect in Joiplay and select Patch and choose the rga file. This requires at least Joiplay version 1.20.021, the version on the play store does not support loading patches.json from the game folder. (Actually, it looks like they finally took that down? I don't know why they didn't just update it...) You can find the latest release version of Joiplay on joiplay.org.

Summary of the patches:
  • Fix black scenes
  • Fix crashes when using the Sadism or Masochism cards
  • Allow proper scaling
  • Fix a crash on newer versions of Joiplay from an empty plugin file
Tysm bro, i've been stuck with the crash empty plugin file for a hour. You saved my day!~

bamis

May 11, 2024
I found out about this game because of the animation and I was interested in the pink-haired succubus and I found out that it doesn't have any scenes - I'm leaving disappointed

Apr 18, 2021
This game is awesome!
But one thing I have not figured out, is how to remove basic cards like guard or charm from your deck.
Is there no way to customize your deck besides the 6 equipment slots?

nekomaid

Feb 24, 2022
Anyone else having a crash right after we arrive in the forest (right after the op)? I have used the joiplay patch from the post above

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes