• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Apr 24, 2018
Hey man, what's terrible about a heavily scripted game with minimal gameplay with a sarcastic protagonist throwing out one liners?
To be fair, I like sarcastic protagonists, and one-liners... when they're not totally unlikable... Shit, Spiderman 2 is one of the most amazing games I remember playing as a kid (or ever, really, if I think about it), and not only did it have Bruce Campbell, the king of one-liners, but spidey's lines weren't bad either, if a bit in the dad-pun territory.

That's crazier than a soup sandwich...

I'd also take a well-written (or just, y'know, fun) linear game over an empty sandbox any day. I just never got over Drake's Fortune being bundled with my PS3... or that there were basically no good games for a good while after release. Heck, I think my best experiences on the PS3 were with the classics, and now that I have my badass tower I can just do that for free on an emulator.

But why play games without tits when you've got F95zone a few clicks away, amirite?

Moonfacedgames

Game Developer
Oct 16, 2018
Version 0.5 is out. I'd say the game is about half way done. Expect about an hour or two of gameplay depending on how well you play rpgs and how fast you read. Enjoy.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
if you not producing your own CG its better be to not use any CG at all (better than using stolen asset)
Considering this is still demo guess its still fine, but not for final product.
You can find art available from E-Hentai and most of the art is freely distributed and by some very well known/liked artists. If there's any question as to if the artist disapproves of his or her work being freely available they expunge the gallery. I would agree you would be better finding a cg artist (unless the dev is an artist) to complete the game with its own uniform artwork!

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Fixed Incorrect labeling in the OP to avoid confusion

@Moonfacedgames - I have a solution that should solve any issues. How about including a "artcredits.txt" file to credit the art used in the game and/or include an "art credits" in the game's start menu? They click on the "art credits" and you can show a screen crediting and thanking the artists for the artwork used. You could even say "it's so good I had to use it. :p"

This way, if Re-4Andrew is correct and the art is freely given, those artists will see the credits and a spike in traffic and thank you for it.

Reactions: Moonfacedgames

Moonfacedgames

Game Developer
Oct 16, 2018
Fixed Incorrect labeling in the OP to avoid confusion

@Moonfacedgames - I have a solution that should solve any issues. How about including a "artcredits.txt" file to credit the art used in the game and/or include an "art credits" in the game's start menu? They click on the "art credits" and you can show a screen crediting and thanking the artists for the artwork used. You could even say "it's so good I had to use it. :p"

This way, if Re-4Andrew is correct and the art is freely given, those artists will see the credits and a spike in traffic and thank you for it.
Good idea. I'll add both in the next update. The credits in the current version are at the end of the current update. Yeah, hopefully the game can promote their work and cause spike in traffic for them!

Moonfacedgames

Game Developer
Oct 16, 2018
You can find art available from E-Hentai and most of the art is freely distributed and by some very well known/liked artists. If there's any question as to if the artist disapproves of his or her work being freely available they expunge the gallery. I would agree you would be better finding a cg artist (unless the dev is an artist) to complete the game with its own uniform artwork!
I would make my own art if I could draw. Maybe one day an artist will be open to collaborating on a free game with me.

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

yaxir

Nov 3, 2017
I would make my own art if I could draw. Maybe one day an artist will be open to collaborating on a free game with me.
if you're a talented coder/programmer ... get in touch with the Game DESIGNERS (emphasis on the word designer) on these f95 forums ! they're literally crawling with them !

please make a great game

zooploop

Jul 3, 2018
Found a bug: If you are in the battle with the dark mage and he puts sleep on you as you stun him, game rounds are perpetually stuck between the two of you.

andrewwolfson

Feb 5, 2018
very bad game design, I am actually lost in this game, no idea what to do, no question log or anything, this is annouying

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes