3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Sounds up my alley but does it have any sexual content doesn't list any and no cg suggesting gonna get it either way since its a finished game now. just curious what all to excpect.

Sep 21, 2017
Just curious, got to the part where I meet up with the spikedo and teamed up with me to go fight the priestess, but there is nowhere to go. Cant leave nor do the other places lead to anywhere. Is this a bug or am I missing something.

SB1

Sep 21, 2016
Just curious, got to the part where I meet up with the spikedo and teamed up with me to go fight the priestess, but there is nowhere to go. Cant leave nor do the other places lead to anywhere. Is this a bug or am I missing something.
The portal to the underworld is in the western forest in the area with lots of water.

SB1

Sep 21, 2016
but the demon to powerfull
It's tough, but IIRC at that point in the game every fight plays out with the exact same strategy. You need to spend money on some full hp and full mp recovery items, and just hit the boss with every debuff that increases your survival. All damage should come from burning that causes -10% max hp/turn and pretty much stall out 10 turns of burn before finishing it off.

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Hey dev, I'm not sure if you're still watching this, but here's my two cents (and my sister's, so four in total, I guess).

I have only just gotten to the bit where the conjurer leaves, and I have to say, that's very charming writing for a free rpg. You exceeded my expectations, even if only because I wasn't expecting much.

It's a bit jarring how the conjurer's fallen in love so quickly, because that's maybe one notch below a schoolboy crush, but I guess some edgelord holed up in a bug-infested forest would lack a touch of common sense.

It's also kinda touching to see how he snaps at most of his summons, but after all those years with nothing but them for compant, he actually cares for them, at least to a certain degree.

I enjoyed it so far. I'll update regularly or just reply to you.

But thanks for...half an hour of fun and multiple overlong battles with the missy. It's like I'm a drinking bird toy trying to eat a full-sized Mars Bar.

Johood

Mar 3, 2019
nice little game.

i wonder, is that normal that i cant level up since i pair with spikedo ?
i get some level from "sparing" with the knight but so when spikedo join me the mc was lvl 14 but ever since when defeting demons and so i don't get any more level. so i'm still lvl14 and lvl1 after i defeated the demon duchess.

thanks.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
After running through the maze, ending up back at the same spot 4,000 times, over the last 30-45 minutes, I'm deleting and quitting. Maybe someone can post how to get through the maze, at least for someone else in the future, but frankly it won't matter anymore to me. lol

Shigurekt

Sep 2, 2018
play this and the conjurer's quest version of it, sure it a upgrade in CG and stuff but they remove the small gallery section at the end after you beat the final boss, so now if you want to re watch the final H scene , you have to fight 3 battle , 1 is easy if you hack , 1 is scripted for you to lose and gonna be for a while since you have to hack to speed up the previous fight , and the finall one where the boss can still beat your ass even tho you be come an all 9999 stat god

in conclusion, it a sort of down grade for the gallery removal :'v , quite sad cuz the new CG is kinda hot :'v

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Sumbission Knight [1] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (412 MB/ ~99 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes