RPGM - Completed - Submission Knight [Moonfacedgames]

1. 1.00 star(s)

HunterThehunter

you are only able to attack with magical abilities regular attacking does nothing and with a finite amount of mana items, it is basically impossible to clear the campaign definitely wouldn't recommend unless you want to replay huge chunks of the game because you just realized you should have bought more mana restoring items instead of health.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Zalzany

Not bad short for RPG maker game but full story and I liked it. Simple yet effective no epic grand side missions or adventures its pretty linear but minus that I liked it. I defiantly hope to see more like it, maybe more content in them repeatable scenes and some side stuff lol
  3. 2.00 star(s)

jazz154

Story is boring and predictable. Fighting system might make you want to kill yourself if you go blindly. If you plan on playing this then stock up on mana potions/herbs and buy at least 3 mana accessories.
    Auto attacks will either miss or deal 0 damage. Don't bother using buffs, they don't do anything noticeable.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

blackstar42

This was truly a surprise. I didn't expect this game to be nowhere near as good as it was when I saw the word DEMO on the title screen. Really interesting story, greatly written characters. One of my new favorites.