Collection Flash Video Studio FOW Collection [2023-07-08] [Studio F.O.W]

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
I in all those years they would give the fans some small projects: 5-6 min clips , many fans would give them now money for those movies, it is simple !26 region for exemple gives the fans small clips even if he works on bigger projects( Mai movie for exemple): if I am not mistaken he give a Ciri and orc clip : , and he is honest !
M8 half the point of the game was to learn and get good at unreal engine. It wouldn’t have served a purpose to take time away from the game to do something else before it was done.

If they had, there’d have likely been game fans crying out that they’re not focused on finishing. Taking in extra income during development is exactly why star citizen is taking forever to finish.

Completing the game has to happen, else not only do they fail the backers that funded, they’d shoot their own reputation down.

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
I don't believe the Steam reason. Steam has shown to be very open to allow all kind of things as long as the characters aren't underaged. Besides the game has all the monster scenes, they're hidden and locked away is all.
I don't know if the planet changes will be enough now. I still have to play through a harem story with an unlikable MC.

And they have already shot their reputation down as far as I'm concerned. I won't speak for everyone but I can bet you I'm not the only one who feels like this.

When I supported the kickstarter the wordin gthey used was vague but implied it would be a Studio FOW game as we know Studio FOW. The wording for the devotion videos also even said they were known for monsters with 2 meter cocks. So naturally I believed we'd be getting a game along those lines with scenes integrated into the story.
It wasn't until after the funding was done that we learned what Pandora was, and that was received about aswell as you can imagine, and then early in 2022 they made a diary post saying devotion was going to be romance.
So there's a bit of a bait and switch.

Frankly it makes me feel like the monster fans of theirs were used to help fund the game so they could target a more mainstream audience and they had to put the monster stuff in there somewhere to keep the kickstarter conditions met.
I know Lily has a movie with mantic 0 but the shitty mc is still part of it and the big monster is using tentacles instead of a big dick. So it doesn't feel like a true monster scene.

The vagueness is now going into the new movies where one of them even says after a certain funding is reached they'll discuss with the supporters what it'll be about. What if I put in quadruple digits only to get outvoted? No, I'm not supporting them unless they give actual descriptions and show me I'll get monster content worth my money.
And they need to earn my money again. They don't get the Studio FOW leeway and I'm not getting fooled again.

If they made Kunoichi 4 then maybe I'd go back, but even then I'm more invested inthe Subverse girls and would rather see them have monster movies with context because the scenes in the game and only one of them having a devotion video isn't giving me what I wanted.

Last edited:

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
Still their Fansly profile is not scrapped on coomer.party Sadge.

Also like the enthusiasm for celebrating this anniversary. At this pace, we gonna get them released....emmmm never ? :LUL:
This I'd just chalk up to not being able to promote it as easily. Kickstarter is a fairly known website. Throne and Fansly is not something you can just throw around on youtube and twitter. Algorithms bury videos and posts with links to other sites in them. Hell there are some comments in the anniversary video itself that are like 'does this mean you're making videos again?' they couldn't even declare their support sites in the video lest it be buried.

Hopefully when the game is done, and they've got publicity around them again when the game exits early access, they'll be able to get it more attention.

I don't believe the Steam reason. Steam has shown to be very open to allow all kind of things as long as the characters aren't underaged. Besides the game has all the monster scenes, they're hidden and locked away is all.
I don't know if the planet changes will be enough now. I still have to play through a harem story with an unlikable MC.

And they have already shot their reputation down as far as I'm concerned. I won't speak for everyone but I can bet you I'm not the only one who feels like this.

When I supported the kickstarter the wordin gthey used was vague but implied it would be a Studio FOW game as we know Studio FOW. The wording for the devotion videos also even said they were known for monsters with 2 meter cocks. So naturally I believed we'd be getting a game along those lines with scenes integrated into the story.
It wasn't until after the funding was done that we learned what Pandora was, and that was received about aswell as you can imagine, and then early in 2022 they made a diary post saying devotion was going to be romance.
So there's a bit of a bait and switch.

Frankly it makes me feel like the monster fans of theirs were used to help fund the game so they could target a more mainstream audience and they had to put the monster stuff in there somewhere to keep the kickstarter conditions met.
I know Lily has a movie with mantic 0 but the shitty mc is still part of it and the big monster is using tentacles instead of a big dick. So it doesn't feel like a true monster scene.

The vagueness is now going into the new movies where one of them even says after a certain funding is reached they'll discuss with the supporters what it'll be about. What if I put in quadruple digits only to get outvoted? No, I'm not supporting them unless they give actual descriptions and show me I'll get monster content worth my money.
And they need to earn my money again. They don't get the Studio FOW leeway and I'm not getting fooled again.

If they made Kunoichi 4 then maybe I'd go back, but even then I'm more invested inthe Subverse girls and would rather see them have monster movies with context because the scenes in the game and only one of them having a devotion video isn't giving me what I wanted.
Yeah dunno where you got the implication that the game would be anything like their films. I hope it wasn't one of those fake images some geniuses put up here to imply it was an NTR game. It was established fairly early on in the campaigns that this was not gonna be a dark non-con title like the Kunoichi films.

I get you wanted monster content. And frankly we got more than we would have. With the additional xeno scenes milestone and whatever the space whales asked for, they had to balance the ones they already had planned to keep the fetishes spread and varied.

Yeah Steam has let darker games slide. But the key thing in those games is that the developer isn't all in on the project. If they got kicked off, its not the end of the world for them. If Subverse had, FOW would lose out on revenue, the keys they provided to backers would've likely become useless, and then it would've been an even worse situation.

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
Not an NTR game. A FOW game. They could have had routes, but they chose not to. They could have had it all in there seamlessly and had it be an open sex ship, but chose not to aside from some side mentioning of other girlsd together.
And I said why, in the kickstarter they used language like "trademark Studio FOW style" and all that. You can at least see what this would look like to someone coming from their old fandom knowing what they did.

I wasn't even expecting it to be exactly like their hardcore movies, and I quite likethe consensual monster sex in it, but the mosters could have been at least a bit more involved. They went ouit of their way to avoid any monster mentioning in the story for most of it.

I'm sticking to my guns on this. You can see it as entitled, but I'm calling it being a smart consumer at this point.
And we'll see where their choices take them.
I wouldn't call it entitled, you said you backed the game, so you're allowed an opinion. But I would say you were misinformed with what to expect from the mantics.

I do find it somewhat funny and ironic, since the majority of the complaints about the game was about the mere existence of the monster scenes, despite them being optional to unlock and view. They harp about the few lines of dialogue that mention them, as though it will project memories into their brain. And here you are, basically asking for the complete opposite xD

Whose to say what'll happen after the game, they could always give us Subverse animated content, its their own IP after all. And they could indulge in more monster based stuff then. But I wouldn't lose hope for them.

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
(Reposting since you replied, I was going to write it differently.)

Not an NTR game. A FOW game. They could have had routes, but they chose not to. They could have had it all in there seamlessly and had it be an open sex ship, but chose not to aside from some side mentioning of other girlsd together.
And I said why, in the kickstarter they used language like "trademark Studio FOW style" and all that. You can at least see what this would look like to someone coming from their old fandom knowing what they did.

I wasn't even expecting it to be exactly like their hardcore movies, and I quite likethe consensual monster sex in it, but the mosters could have been at least a bit more involved. They went ouit of their way to avoid any monster mentioning in the story for most of it.

I'm sticking to my guns on this. You can see it as entitled, but I'm calling it being a smart consumer at this point.
And we'll see where their choices take them.

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
I wouldn't call it entitled, you said you backed the game, so you're allowed an opinion. But I would say you were misinformed with what to expect from the mantics.

I do find it somewhat funny and ironic, since the majority of the complaints about the game was about the mere existence of the monster scenes, despite them being optional to unlock and view. They harp about the few lines of dialogue that mention them, as though it will project memories into their brain. And here you are, basically asking for the complete opposite xD

Whose to say what'll happen after the game, they could always give us Subverse animated content, its their own IP after all. And they could indulge in more monster based stuff then. But I wouldn't lose hope for them.
It depends on where you go. On Steam, yeah they were complaining about the monster scenes there. But there were an equal amount of people in support of them too.
On FOW's Discord, it was very monster centric until everyone left. And there are a lot of reasons the monster fans left over the last few years.
But there was a lot of feedback about people acknowledging the community split with possibly solutions.

Believe me, I was holding on to hope for a long time after a lot of my good friends left. But all that did was make me look at how things are going longer.
Again, I'll keep an eye out, but I'm being a smart consumer at this point and will fund the fringe marterial if it ever appears. FOW is still the best of the best in terms of monster content, so I won't drop them until they outright drop it.
As you can see by my signature, I've gotten more into futa content as well and have found some really great projects here to support.
Subverse has futa scenes too, but they are cocks stuck on with suction cups. XD

Last edited:

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
It depends on where you go. On Steam, yeah they were complaining about the monster scenes there. But there were an equal amount of people in support of them too.
On FOW's Discord, it was very monster centric until everyone left. And there are a lot of reasons the monster fans left over the last few years.
But there was a lot of feedback about people acknowledging the community split with possibly solutions.

Believe me, I was holding on to hope for a long time after a lot of my good friends left. But all that did was make me look at how things are going longer.
Again, I'll keep an eye out, but I'm being a smart consumer at this point and will fund the fringe marterial if it ever appears. FOW is still the best of the best in terms of monster content, so I won't drop them until they outright drop it.
As you can see by my signature, I've gotten more into futa content as well and have found some really great projects here to support.
Subverse has futa scenes too, but they are cocks stuck on with suction cups. XD
Well that kinda came down to the great futa debate that happened in discord where they asked if people preferred their futa with balls or no balls and it caused a civil war xD

But yeah I do wish there was some variety in their sizes. Like give Demi a horse sized donger or something (I commissioned fan art of it :devilish:)

fustei666

Jun 29, 2019
M8 half the point of the game was to learn and get good at unreal engine. It wouldn’t have served a purpose to take time away from the game to do something else before it was done.

If they had, there’d have likely been game fans crying out that they’re not focused on finishing. Taking in extra income during development is exactly why star citizen is taking forever to finish.

Completing the game has to happen, else not only do they fail the backers that funded, they’d shoot their own reputation down.
I hope you are right, we will see if they will do movies again, or find a excuse to drop all .

DiegoJunior12

Mar 19, 2022
I think it's funny that they thought everyone was really waiting for them to return to movies. They thought that they would easily get the 80k for the videos.

But time moved on and you got lots of new and better animators.

fustei666

Jun 29, 2019
I think it's funny that they thought everyone was really waiting for them to return to movies. They thought that they would easily get the 80k for the videos.

They started many projects,hinted in their movies,drag on ,people support them because wanted to get those projects done .They lost their patreon, started the game, time pass,and în all of this time they didnt finish if not all some of those projects. Also bad or no comunication, after years of no movies, not even 5-6 clips,they drop that trailer and nothing more and ask 80 k ... after months they get shit...Some Simps defend them, but lets be honest:people move on,because they support them and all of this years didnt get even one movie from all those projects...I think after they are done with the game,they will be gone for good. If they want people to trust them again, they must show something strong:excellent animation and a good girl from games, only after this people will start to trust them again. NEVER shit on your fans!

• Haha
Reactions: flush828

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023

New, yes. Better's pretty subjective. Like I can't think of many blender animators that go beyond a few minutes of animation. Most just stick to pinups and poses.

And even so, the ones that do do long animation are working solo and thus take reaaaally long to complete projects (see: desiresfm, big johnson, lord aardvark, nyl, and more). Whereas for example in 2017, FOW delivered Nightmare Code Valentine, Songbird's Shame, Nier First Assembly, and Mila Red Riding Hood.

Again people balk at the 80k, but that's being divided amongst several people for their work. Compared to as an example nyl, who's around 30k monthly, and the last major work they produced, Bordello Lyria, came out January...2023. And that was just a 10 minute work. Darcey before that was in July. 6 months earlier for 5 minutes of animation.

Don't know about you but I wasn't gonna expect 4-5 films with such high asking prices to be funded instantaneously. Heck some people aren't still aware the throne site exists yet. I'd think they'd have been safer waiting til after the game was done to announce it, but then it was a 10 year milestone. Kinda have to say something on that day.

• Haha
Reactions: fustei666

fustei666

Jun 29, 2019
New, yes. Better's pretty subjective. Like I can't think of many blender animators that go beyond a few minutes of animation. Most just stick to pinups and poses.

And even so, the ones that do do long animation are working solo and thus take reaaaally long to complete projects (see: desiresfm, big johnson, lord aardvark, nyl, and more). Whereas for example in 2017, FOW delivered Nightmare Code Valentine, Songbird's Shame, Nier First Assembly, and Mila Red Riding Hood.

Again people balk at the 80k, but that's being divided amongst several people for their work. Compared to as an example nyl, who's around 30k monthly, and the last major work they produced, Bordello Lyria, came out January...2023. And that was just a 10 minute work. Darcey before that was in July. 6 months earlier for 5 minutes of animation.

Don't know about you but I wasn't gonna expect 4-5 films with such high asking prices to be funded instantaneously. Heck some people aren't still aware the throne site exists yet. I'd think they'd have been safer waiting til after the game was done to announce it, but then it was a 10 year milestone. Kinda have to say something on that day.
Because of titles like:Mila,Helena,Kunoichi 1,2,3 etc I support them! Excellent works still .But let's see how many projects they started and didnt finish:1.Samus, 2.jessica rabit, 3.honoka and marie rose, 4.Mai, 5.scarlet nights 2, 6.Tina and horse, 7.witcher girls(3 movies) ,8.Olga Discordia, Maybe more, but I remember that for all of those I had w.i.ps and I was happy to see that the guys are doing their stuff.After years have pass and no movies, many fans dont care about the game,l dont know if îs a good or bad game.But you cant ask for money just because you drop a excellent trailer.Lets see what they will do after they game is finish, they will stay or they will go ... I hope they will stay and show something good,but if they drop all ,what you will say in their defense?

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
Because of titles like:Mila,Helena,Kunoichi 1,2,3 etc I support them! Excellent works still .But let's see how many projects they started and didnt finish:1.Samus, 2.jessica rabit, 3.honoka and marie rose, 4.Mai, 5.scarlet nights 2, 6.Tina and horse, 7.witcher girls(3 movies) ,8.Olga Discordia, Maybe more, but I remember that for all of those I had w.i.ps and I was happy to see that the guys are doing their stuff.After years have pass and no movies, many fans dont care about the game,l dont know if îs a good or bad game.But you cant ask for money just because you drop a excellent trailer.Lets see what they will do after they game is finish, they will stay or they will go ... I hope they will stay and show something good,but if they drop all ,what you will say in their defense?
Most of those never had WIPS for the record. We’d have maybe seen them in 2019 if shit hadn’t gone sideways.

If they didn’t get the funding for these, they’d likely just stop with parody films and that’d be on us. They’ll probably just continue to develop their own IP.

But again it’s too early to say what’ll happen next.

fustei666

Jun 29, 2019
All of those projects I mention had wips !!! stop lying SIMP ! I had them until 2020 on my HDD , so stop the bullshit ! I wish I saved them in multiple places !!! to upload them here and shut you mouth !!!

what they promise !!!

look

another

this

Project Kempo= Mai

Most of those never had WIPS for the record. We’d have maybe seen them in 2019 if shit hadn’t gone sideways.

If they didn’t get the funding for these, they’d likely just stop with parody films and that’d be on us. They’ll probably just continue to develop their own IP.

But again it’s too early to say what’ll happen next.
What are this ?! LET SEE NOW what you will say ...They gives us great content (for me !)but they did some mistakes

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
Project Kempo= Mai
While some of these I can recall, the Batgirl ones don’t seem to fit. She was scheduled to be last in the series, so I don’t see why they’d have shown WIPS of her. I probably should’ve phrased it better, namely that these weren’t close to being finished products. K3 was completed purely by DC and Moneyshot after they’d been booted off Patreon.

Also using the progress as bar as evidence is irrelevant as that stopped being updated long before they got kicked off patreon. Heck that screenshot still had project ghost in it which came out in 2017.

But thanks for showing Marie Rose and Honoka existed, thus providing proof they intend to continue past works in their anniversary trailer.

I get you’re hungry for the stuff they left on the plate, I am too (I’m privy to at least one project y’all never even heard a peep of), so I’m hoping it all gets done too. But ya can’t be calling them scammers when the floor was pulled out from under them and they decided to take a risk on their own and make a new IP they’ve spent 5 years on.

Yelling boo isn’t gonna make them feel motivated to go back to it.

Reactions: fustei666

fustei666

Jun 29, 2019
well they still have the game money so they will not be motivated anytime soon XD
Now you see why I am so upset ...Mai and Marie spinoff should have been finish...total: around 24 min .I understand the thing with Tina and Witcher movies, but still Samus project ... If they really want to comeback to do what they did in the first, they must prove it , much more than a trailer after 4-5 years. People moved on, some feel cheated because samus project and other stuff what they start and never finish. Also bad communication, 26 regionsfm for exemple is very honest with his supporters.We will see if FOW are serious to comeback or they are scammers

Reactions: Bitchplease23