Collection Flash Video Studio FOW Collection [2023-07-08] [Studio F.O.W]

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
I'm not going to say FOW are scammers. I'm going to bet they badly mismanaged the Subverse money because of inexperience and probably because of using some of it for personal things thinking they'd have enough in the end. And now they ran out. That seems like the most likely case now.
I also think they hold themselves in a high regard that they aren't at anymore, thinking they'd get 80k per movie.

I stand by what I've said before. They have hurt their credability and split a fanbase. I did some looking and the annoucements for Throne and Fansly have been seen by a larger number of people but it hasn't translated to support.
They will have to start from a much lower square again because they've let down the people that used to support them by making the game a harem story and the people that played Subverse for the vanilla game don't seem to translate into movie watchers, and they'll move on to the next game that comes out.

I agree their communication has been terrible and that might be the biggest problem of it all. They don't address feedback, the q & a's chose a lot of questions no one cared about, and Studio FOW don't show up. I feel like they're out of touch with everything that's happening because they don't come down those their castle to see their fans. It's been like this for years now and is a big reason people left. They aren't the Studio FOW we fell in love with years ago. They are more corpo than a fun group of animators that appreciate their fans and supporters.
If that's not how it is, they're not doing a good job at making it seem otherwise.
It's disappointing.

Last edited:

flush828

May 16, 2017
Because of titles like:Mila,Helena,Kunoichi 1,2,3 etc I support them! Excellent works still .But let's see how many projects they started and didnt finish:1.Samus, 2.jessica rabit, 3.honoka and marie rose, 4.Mai, 5.scarlet nights 2, 6.Tina and horse, 7.witcher girls(3 movies) ,8.Olga Discordia, Maybe more, but I remember that for all of those I had w.i.ps and I was happy to see that the guys are doing their stuff.After years have pass and no movies, many fans dont care about the game,l dont know if îs a good or bad game.But you cant ask for money just because you drop a excellent trailer.Lets see what they will do after they game is finish, they will stay or they will go ... I hope they will stay and show something good,but if they drop all ,what you will say in their defense?
Helena movie was sooo great~ was looking forward to monster scene involving Rachel as well (The short of her was +10years ago... which still looks very decent today). Valentine was a let down for me.... I had HIGH hopes to see Jill got more actions with tyrant..... or even Team-up by umbrella soldiers..... P.S I love the older model of Jill better

DiegoJunior12

Mar 19, 2022
Let's see if they can get 80k. I doubt it. Looks just like scam. They didn't produce what they promised in the past why should they now?

Other question is how long did they need to produce a movie? For 80k it should be finished in one month.

Why not open subscribestar and make movies?

Reactions: fustei666

fustei666

Jun 29, 2019
Let's see if they can get 80k. I doubt it. Looks just like scam. They didn't produce what they promised in the past why should they now?

Other question is how long did they need to produce a movie? For 80k it should be finished in one month.

no one will give them 80 k , after years without movies from them ,not even clips 6-8 min long, after starting and not finish many projects and bad comunication people moved on.SIMPS will defend them and lie ,but the true is that they lost many supporters and loyal fans .If they dont prove to the fans that they are serious, they will be gone like a fart in the wind, but not before milking for some years their ,, game ,,

Reactions: flush828

Mhacxk

Nov 3, 2017

xD true 80k is a bit out of touch

Reactions: Gawg69

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019

They have a Fans.ly account for $7 per month. I don't know how many subscribers they have on it but they have 1.1k followers.
Right now they seem to only be posting behind the scenes images for Subverse.

Last edited:

BGHong7G

Jul 21, 2021
no one will give them 80 k , after years without movies from them ,not even clips 6-8 min long, after starting and not finish many projects and bad comunication people moved on.SIMPS will defend them and lie ,but the true is that they lost many supporters and loyal fans .If they dont prove to the fans that they are serious, they will be gone like a fart in the wind, but not before milking for some years their ,, game ,,
They let the fans raise money right off the bat when they returned, instead they should have put out a movie for free to prove they're still strong in the field

BGHong7G

Jul 21, 2021
Supposedly they took the money from the game's crowdfunding and invested it in Bitcoin? At this point, I'm hoping they'll make a movie with the new so-called "engine" that will prove "Return of the King".

fustei666

Jun 29, 2019
Supposedly they took the money from the game's crowdfunding and invested it in Bitcoin? At this point, I'm hoping they'll make a movie with the new so-called "engine" that will prove "Return of the King".
I will belive ,when I see the movie out , until then I don't .I personally don't think will be a ,,Return of the King ,, , they will drag on their ,,game,, and after that they will thank all for their support and be gone .

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
I'm betting it's more a case where they have to try and finish it as soon as they can because they're out of money. They might disband because they can't keep operating.

I really do want FOW to recover and succeed, and will happily give them support again, but if they keep going this vanilla route then it may be more benefitial to me if they do disband.
At least then maybe MendezSFM can go solo again and get back to making the monster, bestiality and futa movies he was and build himself up again.
Mendez was statring to become a bigger deal after Hell's Sentence came out but then Studio FOW took him, so he lost his solo momentum. He could have been making bank by now.

Last edited:

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
why’s engine in quotes, it’s literally the one they’re using right now to make the game (UE4 for the game, likely 5 for the films) Difference is Unreal is actually supported by its developer unlike SFM.

Also that was a dumb theory that got so out of control one of the team made a single post here just to settle the matter and deny all of that. The coin setup is entirely separate from the game, and is related to what will hopefully be their workaround to payment processors. If the last few years have shown anything it’s an alternative is really needed.
I'm betting it's more a case where they have to try and finish it as soon as they can because they're out of money. They might disband because they can't keep operating.

I really do want FOW to recover and succeed, and will happily give them support again, but if they keep going this vanilla route then it may be more benefitial to me if they do disband.
At least then maybe MendezSFM can go solo again and get back to making the monster, bestiality and futa movies he was and build himself up again.
Mendez was statring to become a bigger deal after Hell's Sentence came out but then Studio FOW took him, so he lost his solo momentum. He could have been making bank by now.
“Took him” as though he isn’t getting paid, and isn’t still working on his own things on the side.

Must be a terrible thing, to get hired to work :coffee:

Last edited:

TotemPoleNSFW

Nov 6, 2023
Does anyone have a list of music tracks used by the Studio from the beginning? I recall they had a tumblr post in the past with the list of tracks used in Bioshag, but that post is unfortunetly gone at the moment.

Kunoichi series was *chef's kiss* as an overall package.

EDought

Jan 29, 2019
Does anyone have a list of music tracks used by the Studio from the beginning? I recall they had a tumblr post in the past with the list of tracks used in Bioshag, but that post is unfortunetly gone at the moment.

Kunoichi series was *chef's kiss* as an overall package.
Found this on archive.org

Looks like we never got anything for Colosseum, Scarlet Nights, Siren's Call, Songbird's Shame, Mila Red Riding Hood, Severance or, obviously, Kunoichi 3. Nothing's listed in the credits for them either, in movie or on their old pages. There might be some list of it somewhere, but that'd require some more digging. Or just googling "StudioFOW [MOVIE_NAME] music" I guess.

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
what they promise over the years .
That looks eerily like a 4chan thread which kinda says everything I need to know lol. You gotta stop drinking the kool-aid m8.

Like never mind that that was posted the day the kickstarter went up, and DC had given his reasons for what they were doing (though it is a laugh at them questioning fow asking for so much money, which was 400k at the max back when it started)

Metroid took as long as it did (despite Jill, Ayane, and Chun-Li, who we didn’t get yet, but the former were runner up’s that got their own film as well), because as the tournament winner, they wanted to make her film the biggest they’d ever done.

Witch Hunt was planned but was put on hold because they could see SFM couldn’t do what they wanted for it. And that’s saying something considering the things they had to do to get films looking as good as they did back then.

And Project Snow was explained to be the training film they used to test prospective employees for animation. That’s why it wasn’t given an official movie designation and why it looks like it was made by ten different people.

“A game no one asked for” - was a 25k patreon milestone, they just decided to make it bigger with KS after Patreon kicked them out.

They can and are likely to make non-con movies again, they just did not want to risk that on their one big project they needed to keep on Steam. Any other dev can take the risk, they still had their Patreon after all.

Also that last movie is just random as fuck. The only gay content they ever made was a raffle clip back when they still did those (Before Patreon killed that by labeling it gambling and forbidding it). That’s about as random as whoever added a Severance 2 and a title named Jungle Fever or something to the Wikipedia page xD

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Cyberious

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
holy fuck are you still yappin about this?
It’s a vortex m8. You’d think they’d be happy with the anniversary trailer what with the years of complaining about the game development but stead it’s ’why not these movies’ like they were going to confirm everything at once.

Reactions: demothrax

fustei666

Jun 29, 2019
It’s a vortex m8. You’d think they’d be happy with the anniversary trailer what with the years of complaining about the game development but stead it’s ’why not these movies’ like they were going to confirm everything at once.
M8 now depends if they really want to go back to make movies, all those titles have been promise by Fow.Like I said, I was a supporter, even the 50$ tier. THEY started very strong, many excellent titles (my fav. :K1,2,3 ,Helena,Mila, Harley,Jill,K2 dlc, excellent short clips).then they got bad luck with patreon. Samus was dead as project,many expected Mai movie (short one 10 min.)but wasnt like that.Bad communicatin m8,norhing about those projects, what they start and post wips,years have past and many fans have left because of this. În all those years ,we recive nothing when it comes to movies,clips...I dont hate the game,because I didnt play it ,or support.Samus episoade and others left a bad taste în many fans mouth. În this trailer they plan an Honoka and Marie movie as an spin off for K3,but first they must show strong proof for those projects and a better comunication.