Collection Flash Video Studio FOW Collection [2023-07-08] [Studio F.O.W]

Adson123

Jun 29, 2020
Funny they releasing this shit after they saw that the funding flopped, "look guys we used to do this too remember?", i tried subverse and its really underwhelming, just generic loops, there are animators out there doing everything solo with better quality than FOW, unless they release a short animation or something with a quality above of those solo animators they will not milk money from People

fustei666

Jun 29, 2019
For me is all a BIG SCAM !!! they started in the past soo many projects( we all waited for them) then they rush K3 (is still vert good , maybe because I love DOA girls) and then focus on that game... now they ask for 80 k for a movie... after all this time they came with a trailer with Lara,Panam,Ciri,Honoka ,Marie Rose, Ada ... not a movie for fans: look guys, we didn't forget about you ... F them I learn my lesson !!!

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
For me is all a BIG SCAM !!! they started in the past soo many projects( we all waited for them) then they rush K3 (is still vert good , maybe because I love DOA girls) and then focus on that game... now they ask for 80 k for a movie... after all this time they came with a trailer with Lara,Panam,Ciri,Honoka ,Marie Rose, Ada ... not a movie for fans: look guys, we didn't forget about you ... F them I learn my lesson !!!
‘they rush K3’

You mean Patreon booting them off their platform and losing their financial support might’ve affected them? Color me shocked.

As for the money, I’d suggest looking up the highest earning Patreons and what they’re pulling in monthly, compared to what they produce. Bet it’d still be smaller than what they’re asking for.

Reactions: flush828

fustei666

Jun 29, 2019
‘they rush K3’

You mean Patreon booting them off their platform and losing their financial support might’ve affected them? Color me shocked.

As for the money, I’d suggest looking up the highest earning Patreons and what they’re pulling in monthly, compared to what they produce. Bet it’d still be smaller than what they’re asking for.
Dude want to support them?go and do it

Reactions: Cyberious

fustei666

Jun 29, 2019
And if you don’t want to, that’s fine. Just don’t think you need to go all soapbox on the corner yelling scam when they’ve been doing what they’ve said they were going to do for years.
SCAM !!! and if you dont like stfu !!! many projects they promise and then they f around, or I must tell you all of them ?!

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
SCAM !!! and if you dont like stfu !!! many projects they promise and then they f around, or I must tell you all of them ?!
They still gave us years of quality works, then went all in on a game (that we were gonna get anyway as part of the Patreon milestones). And use said game as experience to make even better films. Where’s the scam.

fustei666

Jun 29, 2019
They still gave us years of quality works, then went all in on a game (that we were gonna get anyway as part of the Patreon milestones). And use said game as experience to make even better films. Where’s the scam.
STUDIOFOW fan boy !!! Witcher trylogy promised first movie : 2016 ... never came and so on... the fan paid !!! so for me who I paid to is a big SCAM !!!

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
STUDIOFOW fan boy !!! Witcher trylogy promised first movie : 2016 ... never came and so on... the fan paid !!! so for me who I paid to is a big SCAM !!!
They put the project on hold because SFM couldn’t do what they wanted with it. And hell Ciri was in the anniversary trailer, so she’s clearly still within their plans.

Also you didn’t pay for a movie, you paid to support an artist. There are plenty of projects on the backend I’d like to see too, but I’m not gonna expect all of them to be reconfirmed right off the bat.

fustei666

Jun 29, 2019
They put the project on hold because SFM couldn’t do what they wanted with it. And hell Ciri was in the anniversary trailer, so she’s clearly still within their plans.

Also you didn’t pay for a movie, you paid to support an artist. There are plenty of projects on the backend I’d like to see too, but I’m not gonna expect all of them to be reconfirmed right off the bat.
we will see if they will do what they promise years ago ! and I and many we paid for the movies witch they promise and never delivered ! Our money support them , so they can do what they promise ! Until I will see something from them ,more than a trailer ,no milking money from me !They are a team and all of those years didnt made a movie for the fans : look guys we didnt forget about you ! You are a fan boy, so pay them even if is a chance to never get what they promise .Samus movie, Tina and a horse , Olga Discordia ( w.i.p with her tatoo) ,Marie Rose movie ( w.i.p with her DP by two orcs ),Honoka and a big wolf ,witcher trilogy (Triss ,Yennefer ,Ciri ),Scarlet Night 2 ( Catwoman ) etc projects never done , but they bait it the fans with w.i.p to milk money from them ! Then they start a ,,game,, made a ton of money ...and now they came with things like: do you remember guys?! look we need money ! LOOK HERE : , I expected news for this projects even if they put in on ice .. but nothing ! they lost the trust of many fans ! AS a former fan I must see a proof of they are not starting all over again same story ! more than a excellent trailer with hot game girls ( Panam,Ada,Ciri,Honoka &Marie ,Shadowheart )

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
we will see if they will do what they promise years ago ! and I and many we paid for the movies witch they promise and never delivered ! Our money support them , so they can do what they promise ! Until I will see something from them ,more than a trailer ,no milking money from me !They are a team and all of those years didnt made a movie for the fans : look guys we didnt forget about you ! You are a fan boy, so pay them even if is a chance to never get what they promise .Samus movie, Tina and a horse , Olga Discordia ( w.i.p with her tatoo) ,Marie Rose movie ( w.i.p with her DP by two orcs ),Honoka and a big wolf ,witcher trilogy (Triss ,Yennefer ,Ciri ),Scarlet Night 2 ( Catwoman ) etc projects never done , but they bait it the fans with w.i.p to milk money from them ! Then they start a ,,game,, made a ton of money ...and now they came with things like: do you remember guys?! look we need money ! LOOK HERE : , I expected news for this projects even if they put in on ice .. but nothing ! they lost the trust of many fans ! AS a former fan I must see a proof of they are not starting all over again same story ! more than a excellent trailer with hot game girls ( Panam,Ada,Ciri,Honoka &Marie ,Shadowheart )
Yeah they had plans. And losing their platform that gave them income to LIVE as well as produce films kinda put a wrench in all that.

I don't think that's connected in your head yet. You're all about the end result without thinking of what's going in it. Once again, I do not expect every single project they previously had to suddenly all be back in production. That's not how its gonna happen. That's why they only put up funding for short films, not 30+ minute ones. They want to do these things, but they cannot be rushed, and they're not gonna work for free.

Regardless of how long we've all waited for it.

fustei666

Jun 29, 2019
Yeah they had plans. And losing their platform that gave them income to LIVE as well as produce films kinda put a wrench in all that.

I don't think that's connected in your head yet. You're all about the end result without thinking of what's going in it. Once again, I do not expect every single project they previously had to suddenly all be back in production. That's not how its gonna happen. That's why they only put up funding for short films, not 30+ minute ones. They want to do these things, but they cannot be rushed, and they're not gonna work for free.

Regardless of how long we've all waited for it.
We will see if they do what they promise ! And they didnt lose their patreon on 2016 ... so they should give the fans at last one promise movie ! even if wasnt what they planed , I know that with Samus they drag on that project ... dont know why they focus on that game insted of crow fund for their projects

Reactions: PaxisSupernicus7829

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
We will see if they do what they promise ! And they didnt lose their patreon on 2016 ... so they should give the fans at last one promise movie ! even if wasnt what they planed , I know that with Samus they drag on that project ... dont know why they focus on that game insted of crow fund for their projects
Because they owed us a game anyway (25k milestone from Patreon). When they lost their platform, they decided to make it a bigger scale project and use Kickstarter. They kept their staff using saved funds (there were months between K3 and the Kickstarter campaign, so they kept their employees paid).

Subverse doubles as their own IP (useful in case they ever have to tangle with an IP's owner again like Blizzard), and training for Unreal, which is what these films when they're funded will be made on. So they'll be bypassing the blender crowd, and going above them. Again.

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
Hey guys any news on DC about new movies ?
Cant see new informations at theire homepage

They have funding pages up here:
can also choose to give them a monthly sub here:

I wouldn't expect further news for a bit. They did take in some questions on discord after a little community event, so we'll hopefully see the answer section in a future dev blog.

*I'd suggest ignoring the other two*

fustei666

Jun 29, 2019
They have funding pages up here:
can also choose to give them a monthly sub here:

I wouldn't expect further news for a bit. They did take in some questions on discord after a little community event, so we'll hopefully see the answer section in a future dev blog.

*I'd suggest ignoring the other two*
don't know why they don't answer to questions? after years of no movies from them ,with slow ,slow crowdfunding ,maybe some direct proof that they serious want to do those movies (Ada,Lara,Tifa,Ciri,Panam etc) would be a good ideea for them to convince people to give them money insteed of that so called game !

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
don't know why they don't answer to questions? after years of no movies from them ,with slow ,slow crowdfunding ,maybe some direct proof that they serious want to do those movies (Ada,Lara,Tifa,Ciri,Panam etc) would be a good ideea for them to convince people to give them money insteed of that so called game !
how many mambers are in STUDIOFOW ?
Q and A's aren't done instantaneously. They took in questions, the answers will come later.

Don't know the staff number, be hard to pinpoint a number between the moviemaking crew and the contracted game devs.

• Angry
Reactions: PaxisSupernicus7829