Collection Flash Video Studio FOW Collection [2023-07-08] [Studio F.O.W]

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
assembly was a masterpiece and i still use it from time to time
Wellll as long as you’re not looking at the alien (molded)‘s dick clipping outside 2B’s body during the climax o_O

That’s about the only major goof they have had in their old flicks

DiegoJunior12

Mar 19, 2022
The best movie they made was Code Valentine. The model, setting and whole movie was a masterpiece. No funny bullshit just pure monster action with different monsters.

Shame they never made a sequel.

Reactions: Cyberious

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
The best movie they made was Code Valentine. The model, setting and whole movie was a masterpiece. No funny bullshit just pure monster action with different monsters.

Shame they never made a sequel.
i prefer the Zelda one

• Angry
Reactions: flush828

Nemesis287

Jan 12, 2021
Did anyone archived old WIPs of their announced movies? (Kuroinu, Jessica sequel, Mary Rose movie, Mai movie and Tina movie)

Adson123

Jun 29, 2020
I'm really looking forward to the . I actually had my doubts that Studio FOW would ever make an animation of her. It says that it's a short film, but I still hope that it's a decent length. I also hope that the funding reaches its goal as soon as possible even though it's more than $80k. x_x
80K to make a animation, considering they have a whole team, i expect the quality to be WAAAAY above dezmall, nyl and nagoo, less than that is a scam, and the models they showed up are outdated so will be hard to convince the public that they still got it

Bega81Froa

Aug 17, 2021
Their last videos were already outdated compared to other single animators.

If they don't switch to blender it will be a huge disappointing.
110% agree, I just don't get how SFM or SMF-like quality is still so accepted in 2024.
Come one guys, let's move on already, we can actually have good looking 3dx-Animations there's no need for ugly SFM-garbage anymore.

However it seems like way too many people are still fine with SFM for some reason. :unsure::WaitWhat:

Limina_Leaker

Feb 3, 2023
80K to make a animation, considering they have a whole team, i expect the quality to be WAAAAY above dezmall, nyl and nagoo, less than that is a scam, and the models they showed up are outdated so will be hard to convince the public that they still got it
There's animators out there making 20k a month. 80k after 4 months. Said animators make a couple loops in that time and call it "work". The nsfw grift is too real these days. The horny tax has gotten out of control and barely anyone out there is actually hustling and putting in actual hours on projects.

RavenOfOld

Just a simple pervert
Uploader
May 16, 2021
110% agree, I just don't get how SFM or SMF-like quality is still so accepted in 2024.
Come one guys, let's move on already, we can actually have good looking 3dx-Animations there's no need for ugly SFM-garbage anymore.

However it seems like way too many people are still fine with SFM for some reason. :unsure::WaitWhat:
Agree mostly, but there's still a handful of sfm animators that make solid looking animations. Noname55 and ZMSFM come to mind. Still wish they would try their hand with blender though.

Reactions: RemlapWasTaken

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
Their last videos were already outdated compared to other single animators.

If they don't switch to blender it will be a huge disappointing.
Agree mostly, but there's still a handful of sfm animators that make solid looking animations. Noname55 and ZMSFM come to mind. Still wish they would try their hand with blender though.
They’ll be on Unreal Engine. So they’re bypassing blender really

Reactions: RavenOfOld

Peanutccino

Vampire Enthusiast
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
And nooo freakin way they reach those funding goals. Those are are above and beyond anything reasonable.