Collection Flash Video Studio FOW Collection [2023-07-08] [Studio F.O.W]

fustei666

Jun 29, 2019
they should have at least released a short movie or something so we know what are supporters paying for.
yes ,many fans expected to see witcher project done ,honoka and marie movie ,Samus movie ,
Mai movie , I had w.i.p with all of those ...also they cut a big chunk from K3 ... and after years they now came with :give us 100k to do a movie ... if you respect your fans you do a video after this years and give them free to see that is not about money

Cyberious

Jul 30, 2017
For all these 10 years Studio Fow countless times showed that they have zero respect for their fans.
I admit that before "Subverse" FOW managed to create a few brilliant videos - but, you can't deny that they all the time treated their fans as idiots with memory of goldfish).
Just remember how many projects were promised/teased - and were forever abandoned(Samus, Scarlet Nitghts 2, Jessica Rabbit, Tina Armstrong, Kuroinu - and it's just what I remembered), or how often they changed their "roadmap" because never was able to make for.
BTW, I just visited their fansly page - and all their posts are only about Subverse. Seems like they understood that no one has trust in them, and decided to milk Subverse fans for a few more years.

fustei666

Jun 29, 2019
For all these 10 years Studio Fow countless times showed that they have zero respect for their fans.
I admit that before "Subverse" FOW managed to create a few brilliant videos - but, you can't deny that they all the time treated their fans as idiots with memory of goldfish).
Just remember how many projects were promised/teased - and were forever abandoned(Samus, Scarlet Nitghts 2, Jessica Rabbit, Tina Armstrong, Kuroinu - and it's just what I remembered), or how often they changed their "roadmap" because never was able to make for.
BTW, I just visited their fansly page - and all their posts are only about Subverse. Seems like they understood that no one has trust in them, and decided to milk Subverse fans for a few more years.
true !!! w.i.p with Olga Discordia tatoo, Tina with a horse ,Catwoman etc . almost all fans trust them !!! And now :gives us 100k for some empty words ... just because we show a trailer with beautys like :Ada,Ciri,Shadowheart,Panam,Tifa,Lara ...for me never again !!! until I see a Ciri ,Panam or Ada video from them!!!( they will never do it !!! )

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
80k :ROFLMAO:. Fuck off I'd rather sending my donation to Perfectdeadbeat. Doubt the quality of Fow's products after shitty animation in Subverse. Probably do it for free for 2 or 3 movies and then hope ppl to put trust in ya again.
Bit of an ironic statement considering PDB has also spent years on Gadabout 2. Dunno what his Patreon
income is but I'd wager he's garnered probably half or more of what FOW's asking for over all that time.

EDIT: Just checked and the first WIP of Gadabout 2 went up January 2020, so 3 years of patreon income

• Haha
Reactions: Larcx and fustei666

Nugnug96

Nov 24, 2020
While I have no doubt their movies would actually be decent I think times have changed and asking for hundreds of k without showing us anything ain’t gonna do much for them, wonder how long it’ll last before they make it or break it

Reactions: fustei666

Lycanherve

Mar 7, 2022
Hey y'all, I went and interpolated all of the movies and shorts up to 60 FPS. Due to filesize limits I had to split them up into four different archives. They can be found here:
Studio FOW - 60 FPS Movies Part 1
Studio FOW - 60 FPS Movies Part 2
Studio FOW - 60 FPS Movies Part 3
Studio FOW - 60 FPS Shorts

This brings all of the animations up from 24 or 30 FPS to 60 FPS while also often taking up less space with the use of H.265 encoding. All of the videos originally took up ~15 GB, but after the interpolation they take up a bit less than 10 GB. Studio FOW's use of somewhat-transparent watermarks also screws up the AI model so it's a bit weird when something's "moving" behind it. Other than that, only light visual artifacts of the process are present which I've traced (funnily enough) not to the interpolation but rather to the extraction of frames from the original video. Go figure.

Anyway, enjoy!
Part 3 deleted?