4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
It seems like every single TG/Gender Bender is done... almost in a homosexual way. "Oh my I've turned into a girl! Now my best friend is crazy attractive and I love the feeling of his dick inside me. But I'm a guy isn't this wrong?" .
I personally don't care much about less h-scenes and deep story is a great bonus. But acording to you it's seems this game is all about trans and homo which aren't really my things. Still the art look great and i want to try. Is there at least one route where you play as a dude from start to end and don't have to fuvk your male friend?

LenioTG

Oct 11, 2017
I personally don't care much about less h-scenes and deep story is a great bonus. But acording to you it's seems this game is all about trans and homo which aren't really my things. Still the art look great and i want to try. Is there at least one route where you play as a dude from start to end and don't have to fuvk your male friend?
There are many many storylines! That user has just found one, don't worry! ^^ Student Transfer basically contains every gender bender story type!

Malkovichi

Aug 23, 2018
WTF?? Bugged version! Some roots are closed!! Just two choices are crossed out and i cant pass on

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
There are many many storylines! That user has just found one, don't worry! ^^ Student Transfer basically contains every gender bender story type!
Yeah...about that...Can i avoid the gender bender stuffs too or is that mandatory? Well, maybe i can tolerate it if the gender bending thingy only happen to other characters, not the protagonist.

Reactions: Lucifer111

LenioTG

Oct 11, 2017
Yeah...about that...Can i avoid the gender bender stuffs too or is that mandatory? Well, maybe i can tolerate it if the gender bending thingy only happen to other characters, not the protagonist.
This is a gender bender game! :D
There are just a few storylines where the main character isn't involved!

Reactions: sonhot

LenioTG

Oct 11, 2017
WTF?? Bugged version! Some roots are closed!! Just two choices are crossed out and i cant pass on
It's not a bug! The game is in development, there are really a loooot of paths to take! The best way to play it is to save at every choice!
I'll attach the flowchart from TGGamesSite.
Regarding your previous question about the changelog, I think this 4.2 is just about some bug corrections. They usually release one big update each year! (from 3 to 4.0 for example)

U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc version of v4.2!

PC (168MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Alteni

Iffy-Chan

Nov 27, 2017
Not a bug the muder route was blocked of due to it making it harder to write for certain characters in other routes allthough if you really want to playthough the murder route you can play it in 3.0/3.1

Reactions: Malkovichi

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
what i disliked is, he has this unique device, he can control ppl etc, so why does he constantly think he needs to show it to someone and tell them all about it? no one in reality would be like that. also don't care for the gender bender theme... should be a harem route! mom, sister, entire school!! well excluding the annoying males... haha

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
what i disliked is, he has this unique device, he can control ppl etc, so why does he constantly think he needs to show it to someone and tell them all about it? no one in reality would be like that. also don't care for the gender bender theme... should be a harem route! mom, sister, entire school!! well excluding the annoying males... haha
Well, the device main function is to transfer bodies. Or more precisely this is the main plot device of this game. Is kinda difficult to do that without someone noticing it.

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
I have to admit, I have underestimated this game. This game is honestly a *LOT* bigger than I thought it was. See, in the beginning I would always hang out with Kiyoshi and end up getting the alien device because bros before hos, right? Why the hell not. However, now that I've taken a look at the flowchart I realize that if do the whole Dungeons & Dragons thing with Katrina it's like you're doing an entirely new scenario. All this time I thought both choice would lead to you getting the alien device, but apparently that isn't the case.

greky

Sep 13, 2018
I've spent a lot of time exploring this game today, so here's some of my stray thoughts:
  1. There is an absolutely absurd amount content. Most of it isn't complete, but there is still a bunch to go through depending on the path you take.
  2. There are a few complete paths. If nothing else download to check them out.
  3. You need one of the guides if you plan on playing. My first several rounds ended in an incomplete route. (added guides from @TGFan4 who posted previously in this thread)
  4. Note that there are basically two giant diverging paths at the beginning, one using alien tech for all of the game mechanics (mind control, body swap, etc.) and another using magic. Vastly different stuff happens depending on which one you pick.
  5. Low sexual content. It's there occasionally, but in most of the routes I've played so far there's very little. A couple scenes per path, but if someone has experienced differently I'd like to hear it, so far very little sex content. If you're looking for a quick wank this ain't it likely.
  6. There is an absurd amount of content. I can't believe how ambitious the developers are! Kinda makes me want to join in and help out xD

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes