4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

dddd12

Jul 15, 2017
will their be more mind control options.
All the play throughs I have seen are basicly body swaps.

Reactions: UserX

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
v3.1 is public
Download
  • Windows and Linux:
  • macOS:
  • Android:

OP updated, thanks.

aessir

Jun 18, 2017
Like some other ppl have said, mind control options together with body swap would improve the game a lot.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
ugh pointless with censorship, this isn't an adult game but a child's game!

Draghough

May 26, 2017
ugh pointless with censorship, this isn't an adult game but a child's game!
Disclaimers from TFgs forum:
-Most of the art used in this game was borrowed from various other visual novels.
-Almost all of the music is royalty-free and by . I noticed that some of the music in GBDNATE came from this same source, at least in the demo. So if you’re wondering why some of the music sounds familiar, now you know.
This is a collab vn not a patreon feedme game , go to and apply to help with some original uncensored assets if you're an artist ... :test:

The art is mostly from

Reactions: 246

John Dirt

Aug 29, 2017
Mac verson is on a disk mount and it says it's to large to unmount. Why not just put it into a zip file all all the others???

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
it has potential for sure, but regardless of the reasons, censorship that heavy kills the whole point of this being an erotic game

DatGuy20

Jul 14, 2017
I actually really like this game so far. Dunno what about it is pulling my attention in but so far it's p great (haven't hit any H scenes tho)

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
part of the plot is annoying, why does he think he has to show the remote to everyone? that's rather retarded, they can take it away and use it on him and then use it properly without waving it under whoever's nose he wants to use it on...

Iffy-Chan

Nov 27, 2017
no its not abandonded you can see that its still being worked on just by looking at the git which can be found in the announcements section of the Public ST discord Here is a link to the and plus there are still people making scenarios for the game over on the for it.

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes