Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I have it on all my girls, just scroll down the job list.
Also, if i remember corectly there was a trait that blocked the head girl and jailor job.
Mute is the only trait that could prevent those jobs... it would also disable the perfomer job if I remember right

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
You need at least 8 slaves before you can assign a headgirl.
Ah, thanks, that might be *thumbs up*

Makes sense. Since I'm playing sandbox, I've unlocked pretty much everything very early,and still didn't have enough slaves.

Rain01

Mar 18, 2018
It seems like even if you turn off the population limits, you can only have so many in your bed at a time, otherwise it acts the same as your communal area being overcrowded and everyone gains a shitton of stress and lose obedience and health. Is there a way around that?

notmalthus

May 12, 2018
It seems like even if you turn off the population limits, you can only have so many in your bed at a time, otherwise it acts the same as your communal area being overcrowded and everyone gains a shitton of stress and lose obedience and health. Is there a way around that?
Disabling population limits only increases the bed upgrade cap for each room from 3/10/20 to 999/999/999 for Your Bed/Personal/Communal. You still need to purchase the additional beds for the rooms under mansion upgrades.

Rain01

Mar 18, 2018
Disabling population limits only increases the bed upgrade cap for each room from 3/10/20 to 999/999/999 for Your Bed/Personal/Communal. You still need to purchase the additional beds for the rooms under mansion upgrades.
Yeah, I'm aware. Other than communal room, you don't have the option if you don't have capacity though, so I definitely had enough bed space. I think. Unless there's some funky rounding going on that I don't know about, in which case it'd be a good idea for me to look into that, probably by experimenting by buying a bunch of bedspace.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I think the game mechanic mentions, that if a girl doesn't have high enough affection to you sleeping in your bed will cause her stress (affection is displayed as last text after loyality and rebelion), you might also have to unlock sex interaction with her (the normal way)... but I don't think that was in the description.

Rain01

Mar 18, 2018
I think the game mechanic mentions, that if a girl doesn't have high enough affection to you sleeping in your bed will cause her stress (affection is displayed as last text after loyality and rebelion), you might also have to unlock sex interaction with her (the normal way)... but I don't think that was in the description.
I always "break them in" and have max loyalty within a day or two. My other people were also losing obedience and health as well. I'm pretty sure about half of my slaves would've died if I hadn't been sedating/healing them.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
...are you sure you are talkeing about loyalty and not obedience?
from what I remember loyalty takes far longer to grow.
1.png

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
After trying to my wits end I have a couple of questions.
1. How do you unlock Ambergaurd in story mode ?
2. Melissa at the mages guild wants a Taurus . I have tried countless times and I can't get the one she wants. I have tried with all size tits lactating and multiple tits but nothing works.

Isilindil

Apr 29, 2018
2. Melissa at the mages guild wants a Taurus . I have tried countless times and I can't get the one she wants. I have tried with all size tits lactating and multiple tits but nothing works.
1. Follow the story. Should be after Gorn quest if I remember correctly.
2. Max size with lactation works for me. No need to have multiple.

Reactions: wildt

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Multiple Tits (max) + developed tits + max size + lactating, was the order from the guild as it was meant to apply most options from the laboratory and alchemy lab in regard to change a character

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
Multiple Tits (max) + developed tits + max size + lactating, was the order from the guild as it was meant to apply most options from the laboratory and alchemy lab in regard to change a character
Thanks ! I have tried the with the largest size I have seen. I have tried with the max set of 3 and lactating. When I go to see her and and select slave no one shows to be selected. So what is developed tits ? Is that what i'm missing ?

4.20 star(s) 47 Votes