wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
in the lab there should be a point saying max out her tits and afterwards develope her tits
In my Lab it has add nipples,max nipples and hollow nipples.

Thank's !!!! I was missing going back and developing them after adding the max number. I finally was able to complete it Thanks to you .

jmacaroo

Sep 2, 2017
Couple of questions:

1) What does awareness effect? I'm pretty sure it has something to do with hunting, but I'm not sure if it effects anything else.

2) What does Speed effect? I'm pretty sure it has to do with accuracy, but again I'm not quite certain.

3) How do you degrade stats? I'm pretty sure you can use a regression potion, but there must be some other ways too.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
awareness has an effect on noticing enemies while exploreing... a high awareness allows you to bypass enemies without fighting
speed is supposed to affect accuracy as you said but also evade
what do you mean by stats? (str, agi, maf, end? or courage,, wisdom and charm?)

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
I heard there was a way to start as a nonstandard race- anyone know how? Wanna try my hand at being a Drow, or maybe even a monstergirl.

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
In addition to sandbox mode, there is a mod that can do this for story mode - check the community page over at Itch.io.
Oh fuck me, this is the second time I've missed something blindingly obvious- I did check the mod page, but I must;ve skimmed over that bit, derp. Thanks for the help!

EDIT: Aw. it doesn't seem to be working for me on 5.22. Oh well, thanks for the help in any event!

sp1ker

Apr 29, 2017
Oh fuck me, this is the second time I've missed something blindingly obvious- I did check the mod page, but I must;ve skimmed over that bit, derp. Thanks for the help!

EDIT: Aw. it doesn't seem to be working for me on 5.22. Oh well, thanks for the help in any event!
Darn. I could write a quick mod for you but am on my phone.
I'll do this hopefully by tomorrow for you.
If you have notepad++, search the whole scripts folder for Taurus. You'll find the paragraph in one file that defines which classes can be used at the start. Edit it to include your choice. Restart game.

Reactions: congamensch

reeve.miykael

Nov 29, 2018
As sp1ker said, open files\scripts\characters\races.gd, go to line 76:
Code:
    startingrace = false,
and change false to true. Save and restart the game.
This if you want to play as a drow. If you prefer another race, I am confident you will figure it out.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
And what about starting slave races?

I'd like to do a story mode run, starting with a centaur slave (not me, I like to be human), but it's only allowed on sandbox.
Which file should I look?

reeve.miykael

Nov 29, 2018
The same file, MC and starting slave share the same initial races.
Eta: centaur -> line 388.

In my Lab it has add nipples,max nipples and hollow nipples.

Thank's !!!! I was missing going back and developing them after adding the max number. I finally was able to complete it Thanks to you .
To complete the quest, you just need a cow with giant lactating tits. Period.
Additional nipples or hollow nipples are not (currently) necessary.

Reactions: sp1ker

reeve.miykael

Nov 29, 2018
You're welcome.

About the cow for Melissa: a male taurus is fine too, the sex doesn't matter.
In his case you must use four Majorus Concoction and one Nursing Potion (a bull starts with either masculine or flat tits, the first Maj. Con. Potion make both small).

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
Darn. I could write a quick mod for you but am on my phone.
I'll do this hopefully by tomorrow for you.
If you have notepad++, search the whole scripts folder for Taurus. You'll find the paragraph in one file that defines which classes can be used at the start. Edit it to include your choice. Restart game.
As sp1ker said, open files\scripts\characters\races.gd, go to line 76:
Code:
    startingrace = false,
and change false to true. Save and restart the game.
This if you want to play as a drow. If you prefer another race, I am confident you will figure it out.
All right, I'll give it a go and see how it turns out. Thanks for the help in any event!

EDIT: Well, whaddaya know- it does work! Thanks, guys!

4.20 star(s) 47 Votes