• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
0.4.48b now is available for public c:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And once again, I can use the panel without password - does he/she still use password for that? Just wondering lol

Draghough

May 26, 2017
Anyone got any issues using saves from 4.47b with 4.48b ? i don't feel like starting a new game xD

And once again, I can use the panel without password - does he/she still use password for that? Just wondering lol
Once you enable the supporter panel it will stay active for the rest of the game (save file and further saves of that playthrough) In other words the status of the panel is also saved

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Anyone got any issues using saves from 4.47b with 4.48b ? i don't feel like starting a new game XD

Once you enable the supporter panel it will stay active for the rest of the game (save file and further saves of that playthrough) In other words the status of the panel is also saved
Oh ok, understood! And honestly, for me every save files that I've works without a problem with every newest update c:

Legionnass

May 17, 2017
can some one please update both the main change log and the version number on the thread. please and thank you that would be very much appreciated. also did the versions 0.4.49 through 0.4.99 get skipped or something?

Last edited:

Draghough

May 26, 2017
0.5.0.2 is the latest as for now
can some one please update both the main change log and the version number on the thread. please and thank you that would be very much appreciated. also did the versions 0.4.49 through 0.4.99 get skipped or something?
Just a little insight on general versioning , it's up to the dev on how he decides to do it though
Given a version number MAJOR.MINOR.PATCH, increment the:
  • PATCH: bug fixes and other minor changes: Patch release, increment the last number, e.g. 0.0.1
  • MINOR: new features which don’t break existing features: Minor release, increment the middle number, e.g. 0.1.0
  • MAJOR: number changes when there is an important release, increment the first number, e.g. 1.0.0
  • 0.5 supposedly has new features

Johnbowethejoker

Dec 28, 2016
getting a WEIRD error whenever i try to use any spells. Checked across both versions, 64 and 32 bit, cleared out appdata. Uninstalled, reinstalled. WHole thing is fuuuuucked.

Legionnass

May 17, 2017
getting a WEIRD error whenever i try to use any spells. Checked across both versions, 64 and 32 bit, cleared out appdata. Uninstalled, reinstalled. WHole thing is fuuuuucked.
which spells are you using. it could just be spell specific. I have yet to have any such problems with any of the spells unless they were taken out of game like the tentacle spell which somehow gets added to your spell list if you use the unlock all spells patreon feature

Johnbowethejoker

Dec 28, 2016
which spells are you using. it could just be spell specific. I have yet to have any such problems with any of the spells unless they were taken out of game like the tentacle spell which somehow gets added to your spell list if you use the unlock all spells patreon feature
Every single spell, across the board. Whole script is bugged. I can only assume some kind of compatibility problem.

Draghough

May 26, 2017
Every single spell, across the board. Whole script is bugged. I can only assume some kind of compatibility problem.
getting same issue when trying to use spells on my slaves but mind reading and healling after battle seems to work
report it to the dev and maybe will get it fixed for the friday public release

Lamoli

Sep 20, 2017
For spells its simple for them to work on intended character you need to click its stats button.. then spell will work on em.. not sure why it mix up if you do not do that but now its ow it works

Lamoli

Sep 20, 2017
Not sure if intended but looks like there is a bug with devoted/slutty.. it adds the mental stats bonus.. but most of the time one of em or both get reseted (possible conflict in code with other traits combination or stats) and no check to apply them again if they exist so they just vanish like you never had em...

4.20 star(s) 47 Votes