MuleCurse

May 8, 2017
The creator is experimenting with a web version on Newgrounds. Just google around or directly search on Newgrounds.

Draghough

May 26, 2017
The ng version is the same as the patreon one :FeelsGoodMan:, was a good way to check the changelog and test the changes
I still prefer the desktop version... more stable and can be played offline XD and now could a patron pls share it ?

On itch, blog and tf he/she/it releases only the public versions considering 5.0.2 was the last public build we won't know for sure untill the next one

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
New version is out, sounds pretty exciting from what I've read, hopefully someone gets a chance to upload it to here soon.

Legionnass

May 17, 2017
The ng version is the same as the patreon one :FeelsGoodMan:, was a good way to check the changelog and test the changes
I still prefer the desktop version... more stable and can be played offline XD and now could a patron pls share it ?

On itch, blog and tf he/she/it releases only the public versions considering 5.0.2 was the last public build we won't know for sure untill the next one
so essentially the developer is beta testing on newgrounds?

Draghough

May 26, 2017
so essentially the developer is beta testing on newgrounds?
no he just made a web version of the game to maybe attract more ppl, and it happened to be the same as the patreon , future web vers will probably be the same as the public ones

roydanton

Aug 7, 2016
0.5.1.4 public version is out. New exploration mechanic, new sprites and features.
You can get it at

Reactions: brynhildr

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
For who's wondering what has been changed in the details, here's the changelog from 0.5.0.2 onward:

• Fixed guild slave issues
  • Fixed Deep Area not being turned off properly
  • Fixed some multiple input errors causing weird results in certain cases
  • Fixed Yris sprite not appearing in generic sex scenes

• Trapper capture chance is 50% now
  • Sedation can now only be used on each slave once per day
  • Fixed slaves not being rebellious after capturing and not receiving 'uncivilized' trait
  • Fixed combat bug related to escapes
  • Fixed couple of area related bugs
  • Fixed some wimborn bugs

• Fixed bunch of quest related issues tied to the old areas

• Fixed group select and animation change errors
  • Fixed main menu error

• New exploration mechanic: Deeper Areas.
  • While in Deeper Area ecountered NPCs have 70% chance to have higher grade
  • Deeper Area enemies have 25% boost to awareness, 25% boost to power and 50% boost to health
  • Deeper Area enemies have 25% increased loot drop and 20% increased XP reward
  • Deeper Area will have 20-60% more enemies per group
  • Exhausted or stressed slaves wont automatically return to mansion
  • Exhausted slaves deal only 2/3 of their damage
  • Energy cost of Escape reduced to 10
  • Escape attempts by enemies no longer mandatory and now depend on their grade (higher grade - higher chance)
  • New sprite and naked version for Alise
  • New NPC sprites
  • Teleport stones can now only be purchased in their respective towns (except for Umbra)
  • Added new usable items and option to rest while exploring
  • Fixed levelup item request ignoring item presence
  • Fixed inability to repeat slaver guild audience
  • Fixed relatives panel
  • Fixed oblivion potion effect
  • Minor improvements to mansion upgrade system

Reactions: Goldfish and nln0

Legionnass

May 17, 2017
question is one for actual download this time or is it another newgrounds posting that we'll have to wait for to become public before the actual download? also what is the changelog for this version? just asking for clarification.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
0.5.2.2 is released?
Yep. Patron only, however. Also, for everyone that is playing the game (like me):
Next version won't be supporting older saves.

I'm pushing great number of changes on slave class, so older version slaves won't be compatible with changes. This had to be done for quite some time with few problematic variables I've assigned due to my incompetence and now with introduction of easier slave and race generation, and sex actions changes I'm finally fixing that. It's also a good time to clear up 'save repair' sequence, and perhaps upgrade save system to also store stuff like day/date.
So... maybe if any of you don't want to lose the progress made, maybe it will be better to wait for the next version since you'll not be able to import old saves :FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: nln0 and wjrjbnjd

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Decent game, I played it a while back with each new version it gets improved a bit..The only negative parts I've noticed is the simple and dull sex scenes/acts, they could use a better writing...I don't know if this is fixed yet though.

Reactions: roydanton

KapitanDupa

Aug 5, 2016
Decent game, I played it a while back with each new version it gets improved a bit..The only negative parts I've noticed is the simple and dull sex scenes/acts, they could use a better writing...I don't know if this is fixed yet though.
He has recently achieved goal on patreon saying he will hire writers because he is not native English speaker. I hope quality of sex scenes soon will improve.

NB I'll hold with playing this update as next one will break save backward compatiblity

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 47 Votes