divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I mean, yes, I did everything with my mother's tits, including foot work, and this is exactly the option I can't do. How many times do you have to do this massage for it to work?

So you have to unblock her mother's apartment first to be able to move on?

And what time everything?
You have to talk to the judge a few times in her office after having drinking nights with Victoria. Then you need to start going to the spare hotel room after dinner the judge shows up. If you are massaging the judge already do it several times, then move to her jacking you off. Then go on a night Victoria isn't drinking and have the judge call Victoria and she will tell her mother it is ok for her to fuck the MC. Of course it has to be condom sex several times before moving to bare back. Why the judge at the age 61 is thinking pregnancy is beyond me.

Dawidown

Apr 25, 2023
You have to talk to the judge a few times in her office after having drinking nights with Victoria. Then you need to start going to the spare hotel room after dinner the judge shows up. If you are massaging the judge already do it several times, then move to her jacking you off. Then go on a night Victoria isn't drinking and have the judge call Victoria and she will tell her mother it is ok for her to fuck the MC. Of course it has to be condom sex several times before moving to bare back. Why the judge at the age 61 is thinking pregnancy is beyond me.
The judge seems to be 51 years old, but thanks for the help anyway. And Brigette?

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
How do you trigger the 2 girls private dance with Mia & Jill?
Fuck counter higher than 1 for each
Select "Hang with her" takes multiple times. Jill will come over and start playing with your dick. Then they drag into the VIP room.

OSfriend.TalkThemes["HangTogether"].TimeMark -=20 use this to reset the counter so you can do it in one night.

Bonus: Once you have done this a couple of times, Mia will surprise you with Lil as the second dancer. As long as you've been fucking Lil and your Allure is around 85 or higher with both.

Xethal

Dec 30, 2017
Can't get threesome with aunt and mom.. any hints? I have tried choosing each one individually twice, I've chosen the "Both" option twice in a row, and I've slept with both of them individually twice each at least at this point, but I can't get the threesome to trigger. Is there something I'm missing? Half the answers in the thread are written by illiterates..

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
Going through the image folder, I don't see her fucking in the office. There is a scene in the office folder, but it is of the night event.

There 2 scenes that lead to sex with her...
1. BikeSex: Get a ride from her after the night is done or call her to pick you up after being arrested (Take a few times)
2. NoRideSex: I believe this is labeled in the office part, but it is a night event. Just stay in the area and not take the ride. She goes from kissing you to having sex. Again after a few times.

In the office, there are only HJ, BJ, and weekend cunni
I guess this isn't in the game yet then.
Cause I've gotten all that. And I take it we still can't do it bareback

PS: how do you get lauren and other mother threesome? xD

Reactions: Jenser89

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Can't get threesome with aunt and mom.. any hints? I have tried choosing each one individually twice, I've chosen the "Both" option twice in a row, and I've slept with both of them individually twice each at least at this point, but I can't get the threesome to trigger. Is there something I'm missing? Half the answers in the thread are written by illiterates..
Some of it is the luck of the RNG. Make sure you do not have sex with mom our aunt that day. Then make the choice of both. Sometimes it works on the third time sometimes it take 4 times.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
During contest: Pick Auntie then sleep with both until you wake to her riding you. Then repeat this with mom as winner until she rides with you near auntie. Morning after sex with mom, find auntie in bath for "the talk" Now you are ready to make the contest ties until 3some.

Apr 2, 2020
What sort of crazy ass puzzles do you need to solve in order to find the right combination of drinks to get passed kissing and a few passed out hand jobs with Victoria (the lawyer)? I can have fun with her and her secretary at her office on the weekends but I cannot get anything past a 3 way kiss with her and the cop during the Wednesday and Saturday night parties. Any help on this? Thanks!

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Hi!
Excellent work! (y) Any chance it can be updated? Ou is this already in progress?
yeah someday, not anytime soon tho, got lots of grind left to do with this game since havent been back to it since guide was updated. when ill get the need for grind, who knows when that will be.

Painfoler

Nov 24, 2022
What sort of crazy ass puzzles do you need to solve in order to find the right combination of drinks to get passed kissing and a few passed out hand jobs with Victoria (the lawyer)? I can have fun with her and her secretary at her office on the weekends but I cannot get anything past a 3 way kiss with her and the cop during the Wednesday and Saturday night parties. Any help on this? Thanks!
If you want handjob from Victorija only try give more wisky to Violet. For 3 some you need to fuck Victorija and Violet first, after you get bolowjob in weekend event at office, nex time try handjob only ( Triger option to become girlfriend). Naw you can visit Victorija every evening at her apartament 21h. Stay, then go inside ;)
Vicky.jpg
For Violet sex try to visit her in police station at 23.00, ask for a ride to motel, invite to your room ;)
Violet.jpg
For 3some after you crempie both, Pour on request 3x – pretend to be asleep, or pour on request 3x + avoid drinking 2x
you get straight on threesome, once you unlock it ;)

Last edited:

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
I guess this isn't in the game yet then.
Cause I've gotten all that. And I take it we still can't do it bareback

PS: how do you get lauren and other mother threesome? xD
Yeah, don't think there is bareback yet. The option is there, although she will run off if you try.

Console command for quick repeat:
jump FLawSecrNightActEndLabel; FLawSecretary.OrgasmTM -=10; FLawSecretary.FuckedTM -=10

Stay for "office" fuck. It's in the back alley, but the files are in the office folder. Guess that's the reason it is under office progress.

Ride to Motel for bikefuck. NOTE: One got bikefuck once. Might be a one time event or I miss a cooldown counter.

As for Stepmom and Neighbor Mom: Not sure it is there yet. I looked in images and only found them having confession in Stepmom's room. I'm still working on how to find them doing that. Most I have is Neighbor Mom going to my room to hear confession.

Last edited:

texasterry

Jun 3, 2017
I have a love/hate relationship with this game. I love the content, but hate the lack of guidance/direction/clues/walk through to correctly trigger events in this game. About 5-10% of this game is absolutely maddening. The ONLY way that I've been able to achieve numerous events is try to piece together information from posts of others suffering a similar difficulty. Apparently, this is the first of a new generation of game where every solution is 'crowd-sourced...'

There are three things that I'm stuck on atm.

1. mom/aunt threesome
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2. Det. York/Motel Manager threesome

3. Ren/Lawyer secretary condom sex

Last edited:

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
I have a love/hate relationship with this game. I love the content, but hate the lack of guidance/direction/clues/walk through to correctly trigger events in this game. It is absolutely maddening. The ONLY way that I've been able to achieve numerous events is try to piece together information from posts of others suffering a similar difficulty. Apparently, this is the first of a new generation of game where every solution is 'crowd-sourced...'

There are three things that I'm stuck on atm.

1. mom/aunt threesome
I've gotten both of them to have sex with me (in the same bed while the other sleeps) but no further progress. I saw a post above that I need to talk to the aunt the next morning in the shower after I had sex with mom (in same bed with aunt)? Then pick 'tie' in the dressing contest before bed (however many times)?

2. Det. York/Motel Manager threesome
How does this even start? I've tried to do the Ren/graffiti/caught/jail thing to see Detective York for a ride back to the hotel, but no joy for however many tries I've made. AND I'm not even sure if that's the trigger? OR am I supposed to visit her in police station at 23.00, ask for a ride to motel to start? Will motel manager intervene at some point?
1. Should be around the second time the game is a tie. They won't agree to that and tackle on to the bed.

2. Pain in the ass. Need to have sex with MM. On one of the ride home from HotCop you catch MM in alt-room masturbating.
CHEAT:
If you get to the motel and not find MM. Reset time. GData.Time =18 (it will advance an hour when scene ends and another hour when going back to copshop. This way it should be 20:00 at shop) Don't let time go to midnight.
Console to reset all.
HotCop.WorkLeftTM -410; MotelManager.LastMasturbatinTM -=50; MotelManager.FuckedTM -=50; MotelManager.OrgasmTM -=50
Now skip time until ride. Repeat until win.

3. Progress night events. At some point she'll start to offer a ride. If you stay she'll kiss you good bye which after 3-4 time leads to sex, or ride which also takes a few time.
CHEAT: jump FLawSecrNightActEndLabel takes you to the end of the night where she offers you a ride.

Last edited:
Reactions: texasterry

MoonRelate

May 29, 2020
Anyone know where Sophia and Ava content ends? For Sophia the max i have is making out while sleeping, and Ava the farthest i've seen is peeping on her masturbating

gettingbigger

Sep 23, 2021
Go to the basement when she is there, think it is 1800 hours, train with her. Eventually get it down to training nude then you have sex with her. Also to her bathroom when she is there. Start peeking and then start just going in. She will watch while you shower and she will dry off and eventually give you a boob job.
No, i literally got stuck, it's looping the "animation" of waking up again and again so i can't move or do anything.

3.70 star(s) 154 Votes