pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Is there any procedure that definitely works? And then still nothing works out. Maybe there is a mandatory trigger scene?
After dinner, hitch a ride with Mia and Jil. Go in club to buy wine off of Jil.

Save game.

Wait an hour until 21:00. (Can hang with Mia if still waiting on double dance)

Go up to the party. Keep pouring drinks until empty. Using wine makes it so they don't get too drunk beforehand. Then go get more wine.

If fail, then reload save.

Buster Himen

Oct 6, 2019
Can anyone help with sex with Aunt? I've gotten BJ and facial/Jerk off. Also laid nude after contest win, but when i do "Special Reward", i just rub her boobs and she says stop. Ive tried everything i can think of, im clearly missing something. (P.S. i am fully advanced with Mom, Fam 4some and everything, so its nothing on that end.)
I had this same problem. In my game, it was because I had not triggered the aunt's two bathroom scenes where you use the shower. Trigger both and then the path should start moving forward.

Jralf

Jan 17, 2023
Can anyone help with sex with Aunt? I've gotten BJ and facial/Jerk off. Also laid nude after contest win, but when i do "Special Reward", i just rub her boobs and she says stop. Ive tried everything i can think of, im clearly missing something. (P.S. i am fully advanced with Mom, Fam 4some and everything, so its nothing on that end.)
After sleeping with her in the same bed, spy on her in the bathroom early morning. She will allow you to use the bathroom. After a self shower scene you catch aunt jumping on the bed nude. Nothing happens the 1st time but by the second or third, you hug her nude and sneak your dick inside (condom sex). Special Reward gets you access to anal and raw but only after condom sex. Hope this helps.

sadfuck

Jan 22, 2021
I know that this board in particular gets inundated with help requests, but there's some progress I guess can't seem to trigger and I've been looking at the guide and trying to search here.

Lil - No condom fuck. (i can fuck her in the ass but every time I try to fuck her with no condom she won't let me and pulls out one of her own. I have the sexual longing at 122. I'm really trying to get the scene with her and mom as I have creampies with all of them)

Victoria - Been fucking her mom for a while, done all the weekend office events, but every time I time to party with her, she only let's me grope her tits then she kicks me out.

Mary - Can't play with her anymore to get her sex higher and she won't send me pics in the shower.

Thank you anyone for your help!

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
I know that this board in particular gets inundated with help requests, but there's some progress I guess can't seem to trigger and I've been looking at the guide and trying to search here.

Lil - No condom fuck. (i can fuck her in the ass but every time I try to fuck her with no condom she won't let me and pulls out one of her own. I have the sexual longing at 122. I'm really trying to get the scene with her and mom as I have creampies with all of them)

Victoria - Been fucking her mom for a while, done all the weekend office events, but every time I time to party with her, she only let's me grope her tits then she kicks me out.

Mary - Can't play with her anymore to get her sex higher and she won't send me pics in the shower.

Thank you anyone for your help!
Lil - Ask her out on a date

Victoria - Show up on non-party nights and stay the night. This will lead to condom sex. In the morning, ask her about raw sex. Take a few time asking.

Mary - Forget which one it is. Switch between Undressing and Petting. Eventually, you get HJ/BJ.

Reactions: sadfuck and 50996

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
So, I'm stuck with Lisa "mother superior" at sexually longing 95 and I have no clue of what to do next (I didn't install any mod therefore I didn't follow the walkthrough): I'm sleeping with her at the moment.

screenshot0001.png
screenshot0002.png
screenshot0003.png

Any ideas? thanks a lot in advance.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
So, I'm stuck with Lisa "mother superior" at sexually longing 95 and I have no clue of what to do next (I didn't install any mod therefore I didn't follow the walkthrough): I'm sleeping with her at the moment.

View attachment 3572446
View attachment 3572448
View attachment 3572449

Any ideas? thanks a lot in advance.
Go to the motel office and request a single bed for your room. Sleep same bed as her.

Also, the console is enabled by default.

SHIFT+O to open the console and type PDebug = True Note this is case-sensitive, so pdebug = true will give an error.
With Debug on you can see what is missing on progress pages. Also, clicking on your money will add $1000. Click on your energy will lower it some; to sleep the full night.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
You going the "therapist"? Have you been helping her masturbate at night? Dry humping her?
Go to the motel office and request a single bed for your room. Sleep same bed as her.

Also, the console is enabled by default.

SHIFT+O to open the console and type PDebug = True Note this is case-sensitive, so pdebug = true will give an error.
With Debug on you can see what is missing on progress pages. Also, clicking on your money will add $1000. Click on your energy will lower it some; to sleep the full night.
Nevermind. Just did it :giggle:

Reactions: divingmedic

sirus rom79

Jan 9, 2024
Here is my WT for 0.49.1

I used the mod called CheatMod.rpy that can be found here, right click on it and save link as, then move it into StraitenedTimes\game

you can also use Cheat Mod Special

The WT is out of sync , i will not be redoing it from start to end again (sorry new players), but i will try to keep it updated with the new content added to the bottom of it with each update, for new players, use it as a reference.

I use the same save for each update

StraitenedTimes 0.49.1 WT.zip - the wt
Interests part 1-4 - images of all npc's with the right topics for discuss interests, part 4 has Brigitte, Lauren , Jaslene PE Teacher, Ava/grandma, and Sophia/grandma

Saves

v0.48.1 - save and persistent file
v0.49.1 - save and persistent file
Hi thanks for the WT, sorry but a beginner here, what do i do with this files? i need it a wt to help progress in game

sirus rom79

Jan 9, 2024
i encountered a issues while playing, game keep resetting to a scene? day 13 in the morning when mom wants to talk, help please
thanks

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
i encountered a issues while playing, game keep resetting to a scene? day 13 in the morning when mom wants to talk, help please
thanks
What do you mean?
Is that a dialogue where she talks that you should be more open mimded if you catch the other one in private situation?
Is that an infinite loop so you can't do anything else?

Reactions: sirus rom79

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
aiuto come faccio a fare sesso con l'insegnante di ginnastica
No sex yet. Just HJ/BJ/Foot

BJ:
- have her spy on you with Lit Teacher in Library.
- Once high enough. Don't ask Lit Teacher to come. If she does not yell at you, it will lead to BJ.

HJ:
- Go with Jil to strip club and buy a bunch of BEER
- Go find PE Teacher downtown between 00:00-03:00
- Give her a ride back to motel. Must have spare room open.
- Eventually, you'll be able to undress her. When given option, use beer to soak her clothes.
- Few times of undressing, then DO NOT undress her. She will grab you and you can sleep there with her.
- In morning, RNG HJ

Foot Job:
- Give her a spare key at school (REQUEST option)
- Sleep in the spare room
- She should show up and strip naked. (May also use this way to get the HJ instead of the above way)
- After you get this start asking where to drop her off when you pick her up
- She says either "Residential" or "Perfect Place" if she says "Residential" rollback and take her to motel again
- Perfect Place is the school at night.
- Follow her clothes down the hall to the gym. It is really dark and hard to see.
- Find her in the back of the gym
- Keep doing this until foot job, then a few more times until cops show up for future play.

Reactions: 50996
3.70 star(s) 154 Votes