divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Have you tried sneaking in at night?
- 23:00 go see her, she'll say it late and kick you out. Try again and this time you'll get the option to "go in" or "sneak"
- Select "sneak" if busted rollback and try again.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- Here you can spy on her "working"
- After a few time, she'll bust you and make you pray with her
- You can mess with her while praying

Another option is at 01:00 go see her. She says it is too late to be out and invites you to sleep with her

Third option is to visit Bridgett at night and get busted sneaking out
Thank you again.!!

Kurtyzana

Feb 27, 2021
this game is starting to irritate me... it's cool, there are a lot of characters and fine scenes, but the RNG is terrible, I don't even understand the premise of this game, should I play as WT recommends, day after day (but WT is so broken that I'm on about 300 days 3/ 4 things don't work for me and I have to use a mod to activate some of them) or maybe I should backtrack using mods and repeat one activity several times to make the scene go through.
Or play a game based on progress, e.g. Step Mom Cuddle, and repeat it until the scene repeats itself. Because I don't know what to do anymore and I would like to play the game myself and complete all the scenes instead of taking someone else's save and looking through the gallery.

Reactions: BTungsteno

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Does anyone know how to fuck ren in the office?
Covering for her doesn't trigger it, and allure doesn't increase either
Going through the image folder, I don't see her fucking in the office. There is a scene in the office folder, but it is of the night event.

There 2 scenes that lead to sex with her...
1. BikeSex: Get a ride from her after the night is done or call her to pick you up after being arrested (Take a few times)
2. NoRideSex: I believe this is labeled in the office part, but it is a night event. Just stay in the area and not take the ride. She goes from kissing you to having sex. Again after a few times.

In the office, there are only HJ, BJ, and weekend cunni

Apr 13, 2024
Think I've pretty much seen all but the cop and lawyer threesome and the aunt foursome with the sisters.
Hoping the next update focuses on the two gilfs.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
this game is starting to irritate me... it's cool, there are a lot of characters and fine scenes, but the RNG is terrible, I don't even understand the premise of this game, should I play as WT recommends, day after day (but WT is so broken that I'm on about 300 days 3/ 4 things don't work for me and I have to use a mod to activate some of them) or maybe I should backtrack using mods and repeat one activity several times to make the scene go through.
Or play a game based on progress, e.g. Step Mom Cuddle, and repeat it until the scene repeats itself. Because I don't know what to do anymore and I would like to play the game myself and complete all the scenes instead of taking someone else's save and looking through the gallery.
Yes the RNG is horrible. I spent 5 hours yesterday trying to get Lauren. I can spy on her, "play" with her, but after 20 times of trying have sex with her it still won't let me. Finally got sex with Mary but can not get Alexa to progress from handies to blowies. There always seems to be some hidden variable to stops progress.

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
scene in vers 0.49.1--- jill lily and aunt --aunt in alt room -- give a massage to jill fuck lily sister come and join and Aun t surprise when fuck the girls
the trigger for the lili jill aun scene is brutal no luck with that shit vant get it

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I can't fuck my aunt and mom when I'm in the alternative room, my mom stops me, can someone help me
When mom visits do a "clothes contest" and pick both as winner. You have to do this several times. You also have to be to the point where you can bare back both. You must also previously chosen Aunt to be the winner several times in the past.

Dawidown

Apr 25, 2023
Hey, I need help. When I ask Mia about a private dance with two girls, she tells me yes, and I'm in a relationship with Jill. What should I do? Zrzut ekranu 2024-04-22 163705.png

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Hey, I need help. When I ask Mia about a private dance with two girls, she tells me yes, and I'm in a relationship with Jill. What should I do? View attachment 3564710
I know for sure on Saturday's at 1500 hours the practice in the hotel room with Jill. You need to talk to Mia there. First few times she takes you out in her car, you do some kissing, then 69'ing and then you can bang her in front of Jill. Once you have maxed those out you should get the double dance with Jill and Mia and later with Mia and Lil.

Reactions: Dawidown

Dawidown

Apr 25, 2023
And I also had a fight with Lil, I don't remember what to do next, my sexuality with her is not growing, we have fun at work in the dressing room but nothing happens, we share a bed with my mother and sex doesn't work anymore either.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
And I also had a fight with Lil, I don't remember what to do next, my sexuality with her is not growing, we have fun at work in the dressing room but nothing happens, we share a bed with my mother and sex doesn't work anymore either.
Share a room with her. After several nights she will wake you a blowjob and things progress from there.

Reactions: Dawidown

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Yes the RNG is horrible. I spent 5 hours yesterday trying to get Lauren. I can spy on her, "play" with her, but after 20 times of trying have sex with her it still won't let me. Finally got sex with Mary but can not get Alexa to progress from handies to blowies. There always seems to be some hidden variable to stops progress.
This is where I am also. To get the BJ, select "selfie" maybe called "naked selfie" She will make a movie giving you head. Later another fight between the sisters on the stairs again. Next adventure is to do an anal movie. The final step will be get premium wine bottle(s) for sex until raw sex.
Use: StepYS.TalkThemes["Naughty"]["Selfie"].TimeMark -=12 if you want to turn the clock back and repeat.

the trigger for the lili jill aun scene is brutal no luck with that shit vant get it
Yes, pain.
Checklist:
- All are girlfriends
- All had raw sex
- Had 4-some with sisters and mom (might not be needed, just in case)
- Auntie catches you and Jill in the parking lot at night. (Hardest part to get)

Now just keep having sex with sisters until Auntie shows.

I can't fuck my aunt and mom when I'm in the alternative room, my mom stops me, can someone help me
Checklist:
- Both girlfriends
- Both had raw sex
- NO sex day of the event
- Pick Auntie as the winner

Now go to sleep with them and RNG willing you will wake to Auntie riding you. Then repeat with mom as winner, until you wake to her. Next morning find Auntie in bathroom for a chat. Lastly do the contest with no winners until you are a winner.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Hey, I need help. When I ask Mia about a private dance with two girls, she tells me yes, and I'm in a relationship with Jill. What should I do?
Keep "hanging out" with her. Jill will get more and more flirty. At some point, they drag you to the VIP area.

It could be that your opinion is too low. Try paying for lunches/dinners or giving gifts of money.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
This is where I am also. To get the BJ, select "selfie" maybe called "naked selfie" She will make a movie giving you head. Later another fight between the sisters on the stairs again. Next adventure is to do an anal movie. The final step will be get premium wine bottle(s) for sex until raw sex.
Use: StepYS.TalkThemes["Naughty"]["Selfie"].TimeMark -=12 if you want to turn the clock back and repeat.
Thanks, I'll the selefies again. With Mary it went from handies to blowies to condom sex really fast. You are a great help once again!

Radchaai

Jun 6, 2020
For the next update, could we get a "Naughty" button for Jill, by far Jill is my fav character and would love to explore more "actions" with her.

3.70 star(s) 154 Votes