• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
I have like 12-14 times. I'm almost to day 300 already.
open the console and paste OldHouseOutside.OwnerChanged -=10
There is a 10-day wait period from when you first noticed the sign missing.
When you go there it will say something about waiting at the neighbor's house. So help her garden and stay outside.

Stuck on a never ending quest with Mom and Therapist. I can't seem to make it end no matter how many times Mom and MC go see the therapist. Never get any allure points out of it but it never stops being a requirement.
Have a few sole "sessions" with the therapist. Then have sex with mom in front of her until she starts getting hands. Next family session don't go with Mom, just show up on time. Mom will have started before you get there.

Reactions: Moll1932

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
When you go there it will say something about waiting at the neighbor's house. So help her garden and stay outside.

Have a few sole "sessions" with the therapist. Then have sex with mom in front of her until she starts getting hands. Next family session don't go with Mom, just show up on time. Mom will have started before you get there.
Thanks so much.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Aunt Kate Meditation TitFuck:

tmp.allow_toler < tmp.toler seems to be the main variable check. Not 100% but also her last organism should be less than 4 hours. Guessing if she is too horny she breaks her meditation.

So....
Just beforehand you can help her with her outfit which she will show an upskirt pantyless. Here you take control and toss her on the bed for cunni.

If you use the URM, search for toler and put both on watch.
When you get to the menu to select "Titfuck" before selecting it. Adjust
tmp.toler to be higher than the other one.

If you don't use the URM, open console at this point and paste
tmp.toler +=10 that should be high enough.

Reactions: tommyjohne

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023

Ok got the mom/therapist 3some done. I see grandmas leaving the house, . Also how do you get to Solo Mary and Alexa? Thanks for all your help you do in the thread. Edit: Ok got the grannies.

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
Ok got the mom/therapist 3some done. I see grandmas leaving the house, . Also how do you get to Solo Mary and Alexa? Thanks for all your help you do in the thread. Edit: Ok got the grannies.
Focus on Mary first until the sisters have the first argument on the stairs. Once that happens, you can start working on Alexa as well. For Mary, you will also have to go back to the Undress and Kiss scenes after Petting doesn't give you anymore points.

Reactions: divingmedic

Cedo0099

Jun 29, 2019
Far too much grind
Not really as much grind comes with new renders at each time. BUT if you know what to do that's the big problem of the game. Don't get me wrong i love this game as it is the best open world ever in term of contents after holiday island. But that's a shame, i can't even after years begin to advance more than that (like i unlocked 50% max) by myself without a guide. Now i'm obliged to play that with a pdf open and worst... that's not enough as i don't use console ^^

Reactions: 50996

idkimbill12

Mar 18, 2020
is there a reason I can no longer have sex with lauren during the normal/day confessions? It now just goes directly to the handjob option without any prompting on my part?

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
is there a reason I can no longer have sex with lauren during the normal/day confessions? It now just goes directly to the handjob option without any prompting on my part?
This after the update? Probably some how got changed. But at least you got that far in that before. I've never gotten that far.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Not really as much grind comes with new renders at each time. BUT if you know what to do that's the big problem of the game. Don't get me wrong i love this game as it is the best open world ever in term of contents after holiday island. But that's a shame, i can't even after years begin to advance more than that (like i unlocked 50% max) by myself without a guide. Now i'm obliged to play that with a pdf open and worst... that's not enough as i don't use console ^^
There seems to be so many hidden variables to do to get to certain scenes.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Isn´t that "caught kissing her mom" which I did already? I mean "hidden:None" or am I getting this wrong?
My first time playing I got her to catch us kissing. I deleted all those saves and started new a few weeks ago and on this one never got her to see us kissing. I just can not understand all the variables and RNG in this game. Makes frustrating game play. I've spent hours trying to advance with Lauren and do not get any where. Same with Mary and Alexa. I can advance with all the other females in the game except the PE and I haven't started on her yet.

Oct 28, 2017
My first time playing I got her to catch us kissing. I deleted all those saves and started new a few weeks ago and on this one never got her to see us kissing. I just can not understand all the variables and RNG in this game. Makes frustrating game play. I've spent hours trying to advance with Lauren and do not get any where. Same with Mary and Alexa. I can advance with all the other females in the game except the PE and I haven't started on her yet.
I can perfectly understand this.
Went smooth through the Mary/Alexa Events (except the few missing ones, like the jerk to photo) but can´t trigger the SM/Daughters foursome- this drives me crazy. Had them all bareback but still no luck.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I can perfectly understand this.
Went smooth through the Mary/Alexa Events (except the few missing ones, like the jerk to photo) but can´t trigger the SM/Daughters foursome- this drives me crazy. Had them all bareback but still no luck.
How did you get Mary and Alexa? I've gone through all the "boyfriend training" twice with Mary. Finger banged Alexa till no more points given. Worked out with her till no more points. For the 4some you have to catch Ana pull you into her room and drink with her and let her call the daughters in. I get that part but can't go further because I can have regular sex with them yet.

Reactions: eukalyptus
3.70 star(s) 154 Votes