pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Family Therapy:
Found a new (to me) scene. LitTeacher and Lil.

- Ignore LitTeacher for a few days until she pulls you into an empty classroom
- After a few times Lil will catch you
- Not sure when, but after Lil starts kissing you at the end, LitTeacher will suggest therapy for the two of you. (I was skipping text and happen to notice)
- Schedule a meeting and show up. No need to find Lil first. She is there.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Family Therapy:

- Not sure when, but after Lil starts kissing you at the end, LitTeacher will suggest therapy for the two of you. (I was skipping text and happen to notice)
Yes, nice little 3way with the gingers of the game. Make any more progress with Lauren yet? Finally got bareback with Mary and condom sex with Alexa. Now I just to nail Lauren and get to bareback with lawyer and judge then I can move on the PE teacher and Ren.

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
I see in the images that there is a full on sex party with the lawyer (alone) and also with the lawyer and cop. How we get there is like decoding the German enigma machine o_O

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I see in the images that there is a full on sex party with the lawyer (alone) and also with the lawyer and cop. How we get there is like decoding the German enigma machine o_O
Yeah i can the lawyer solo, the cop solo but not the 3some. RNG is a bitch in this game.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Family Therapy:

OK the trick to Aunt Kate to catch you is you have to be rooming with Jill. As soon as I moved in with Jill Aunt Kate caught us, had a 3some so now the rest should be unlocked!

Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018
For scenes that you're trying to trigger (or the WT tells you to trigger), what is a fair number of times it should take to trigger?
Do you need to click 'exit' and re-enter, should you use the rollback function? Does it matter?
I've used both methods and re-entered a room 2 dozens times without a scene triggering. Is that normal?

Honestly, I think devs should just let the player choose if a scene triggers rather than rely on random chance that never seems to happen.

edit: On second thought, I think i'll just stop trying to play this.
It's too big to play without some kind of walkthrough, and too random to ever hope to use a walkthrough.
You're supposed to be on step 21 with someone, but still waiting for something to trigger for step 6 to happen.
The only thing that got triggered was me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ayal
Sep 11, 2021
For anyone looking for a save here you go. Found this on another site and thought i'd share. Have fun fellow perverts.

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
This is where I am also. To get the BJ, select "selfie" maybe called "naked selfie" She will make a movie giving you head. Later another fight between the sisters on the stairs again. Next adventure is to do an anal movie. The final step will be get premium wine bottle(s) for sex until raw sex.
Use: StepYS.TalkThemes["Naughty"]["Selfie"].TimeMark -=12 if you want to turn the clock back and repeat.

Yes, pain.
Checklist:
- All are girlfriends
- All had raw sex
- Had 4-some with sisters and mom (might not be needed, just in case)
- Auntie catches you and Jill in the parking lot at night. (Hardest part to get)

Now just keep having sex with sisters until Auntie shows.

Checklist:
- Both girlfriends
- Both had raw sex
- NO sex day of the event
- Pick Auntie as the winner

Now go to sleep with them and RNG willing you will wake to Auntie riding you. Then repeat with mom as winner, until you wake to her. Next morning find Auntie in bathroom for a chat. Lastly do the contest with no winners until you are a winner.
ok i think the onl thing missing is ( Auntie catches you and Jill ) trigger or hour for this is?

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
anyone?
Man, we need a scene guide from start to end
If neither raise allure anymore then those are maxed out.You can raise more allure points while she watches you do cunni on the lawyer and starts to participate in that also. I do not know how much further you can go with Ren right now. I've been working on others before her. She is next to last on my list to do.

Dawidown

Apr 25, 2023
How to run the first option? When he gives it to me, it hits me in the face.

And what do you have to do to have sex with Victoria? I've already had the action in the office and there's no more sexuality there. Zrzut ekranu 2024-04-23 143309.png

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
How to run the first option? When he gives it to me, it hits me in the face.

And what do you have to do to have sex with Victoria? I've already had the action in the office and there's no more sexuality there. View attachment 3567174
For Brigitte you have to do foot massage for awhile, then go back to playing the video game with her and take things further. Soon you will finger bang her while gaming with her. Then when you max that out go back to massage, then footjob. Then start showing up at her house at 3 am, she turns you down several times then finally lets you have condom sex. Do that several more times then move onto bareback. Then go back to move to her ass, you can bareback and also anal sex there.

For Victoria start going to her apartment on non drinking nights and take her to have dinner with mother the judge. After awhile she lets you sleep on the couch, then you starts leaving the bedroom door open and you go in to have condom sex and eventually bareback.

Reactions: tommyjohne

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Got stuck in constant loop when slept in the other mothers bed, it just skips every day to the morning.
Go to the basement when she is there, think it is 1800 hours, train with her. Eventually get it down to training nude then you have sex with her. Also to her bathroom when she is there. Start peeking and then start just going in. She will watch while you shower and she will dry off and eventually give you a boob job.

Dawidown

Apr 25, 2023
For Brigitte you have to do foot massage for awhile, then go back to playing the video game with her and take things further. Soon you will finger bang her while gaming with her. Then when you max that out go back to massage, then footjob. Then start showing up at her house at 3 am, she turns you down several times then finally lets you have condom sex. Do that several more times then move onto bareback. Then go back to move to her ass, you can bareback and also anal sex there.

For Victoria start going to her apartment on non drinking nights and take her to have dinner with mother the judge. After awhile she lets you sleep on the couch, then you starts leaving the bedroom door open and you go in to have condom sex and eventually bareback.
I mean, yes, I did everything with my mother's tits, including foot work, and this is exactly the option I can't do. How many times do you have to do this massage for it to work?

So you have to unblock her mother's apartment first to be able to move on?

And what time everything?

3.70 star(s) 154 Votes