RPGM Story of Ivy [v0.3.0] [AdultNest]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

AdultNest

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
Excellent start, AdultNest, Ivy is such a cutie (and I love cuties). She's slim, with nice little boobies and she's a redhead (my favorite). Love that she can "shave" and use the bathroom. Would love for her to sleep nude and her cousin sneaks into her room and spies on her in the shower. I hope one of her job ops will be as a waitress in a bar. Would also love to see up close H-scenes. Should be a stat corruption log for her as she becomes more corrupt.
Best of luck with your game.
indeed, i have something planned in that direction
just not in the normal world, maybe

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

AdultNest

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
Little info regarding progress: I am close to finishing the reworked magic world introduction and am finished with modeling a "penis" for use in animations (current new intro event scene does not contain one but later scenes will).
I hope you all will like the reworked intro sequence
Note that this release will break previous saves somewhat, you most likely will be able to continue playing tho, just that the events won't make any sense

Her new "home" in the beginning:
1710643954799.png

still struggling how to open up a fast pathway back into the "real world" tho ... so might be a soft lock in the beginning once entering here.

My current plan is to have the magic world be mostly story driven, with the normal world rather "boring" (for now)

Last edited:

Castbelt

Apr 29, 2018

View attachment 3349682

Overview:
This is the story of Ivy.
Ivy, an unassuming and introverted 18-year-old girl, has recently graduated from high school and has to deal with the harsh world, her dorky cousin, and other, rather magical things. It's a wild story with everything the author can think of and render (and honestly, the latter is the deciding factor here).​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-08
Release Date: 2024-03-08
Developer: AdultNest
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Others: COMPRESSED - TORRENT

View attachment 3349688 View attachment 3349690 View attachment 3349691 View attachment 3423383 View attachment 3423384
" So if you have any ideas on how to improve the story, feel free to post them! "

--

IMO, lots and lots of Exhibitionism sex with multiple men would be super hot. Getting caught in public bathrooms, pools, parks at night, alleys, etc. There is an entire mountain of content/scenes you could make with that.

Reactions: AdultNest

AdultNest

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
" So if you have any ideas on how to improve the story, feel free to post them! "

--

IMO, lots and lots of Exhibitionism sex with multiple men would be super hot. Getting caught in public bathrooms, pools, parks at night, alleys, etc. There is an entire mountain of content/scenes you could make with that.
While on a pure technical level, you are correct, the question is more about concrete scenes.
I could imagine eg. running and getting catched etc. but the main problem here is the actual "writing"
It has to make sense to a certain degree to work from a "games" perspective :)

exhibitionism is planned already, just that i have to add on many things to get there. Creating this thing is quite a beast, content wise.... For the current release i wasted hours just on getting some sensible maps cubbled together eg.
Adding story on top, makes things even harder, because i actually do have to write something that 1. adds to the world and 2. again, makes sense

The new intro to the magic world eg. will take Ivy into a cave, where she wakes up, finding a "castle" (fort), getting captured and freed to be taken to the mages tower...I yet have to find a way to make the "return" spell sensible, or how to unravel that Ivy is capable of magic (through fucking... obviously, "Sperm" is the mana in this game, and women are hardly ever going to produce any)

Had some random idea btw. for some fancy name of a tavern:
1710771490133.png

• Sad
Reactions: GokutheG

theraphosa

Sep 10, 2020
Based on the art style, I thought something new/original could be created here.

.....(through fucking... obviously, "Sperm" is the mana in this game, and women are hardly ever going to produce any)
But now it will probably just be the brainless whore walking and fucking around simulator no. 5462.
It's a shame, but predictable.

AdultNest

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
Based on the art style, I thought something new/original could be created here.

But now it will probably just be the brainless whore walking and fucking around simulator no. 5462.
It's a shame, but predictable.
What exactly did you expect from the genre?
Like, serious question here

• Angry

theraphosa

Sep 10, 2020
What exactly did you expect from the genre?
Like, serious question here
The serious answer? Your MC is anything but 08/15. I would think it would be nicer if the game wasn't either. It feels like almost every game with FMC is either a mindless whore simulator and/or can't do without blackmailing kids and raping BBC. The same shit over and over again.
I would prefer a game in which development takes place instead of one in which after 10 minutes of play every hole has been filled and you have seen everything and move on to the next game.

AdultNest

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
The serious answer? Your MC is anything but 08/15. I would think it would be nicer if the game wasn't either. It feels like almost every game with FMC is either a mindless whore simulator and/or can't do without blackmailing kids and raping BBC. The same shit over and over again.
I would prefer a game in which development takes place instead of one in which after 10 minutes of play every hole has been filled and you have seen everything and move on to the next game.
That didn't really answer my question.
But I'm going to assume, in order to answer it, that you want a game that doesn't say "go fuck random dudes right now" to your face, and where, technically, No-H would be possible.

First of all, No-H won't be possible (the intro already takes you on a simple flashing route). But doing it in a semi-realistic way is an important point of all. It has to fit into the story and make the progression subtle. Corruption should only open paths to random events and encounters (aka: sidecontent)

When it comes to the subtlety of H content, then yes, the goal is slow progression that is somewhat reasonable. But in the long run, because of the genre, it's going to be a bit of a mess one way or another.
That doesn't mean that Ivy fucks everything from the first minute.

Jack9000

Sep 26, 2018
i cant find the event in the park and i cant fine where common is whatever that means can someone please tell me where they are

AdultNest

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
i cant find the event in the park and i cant fine where common is whatever that means can someone please tell me where they are
There currently are two events in the park:
1. Above the toilets (ignore player position here, you can walk behind the tree) to get into the magic world
1710961492104.png
2. In the park, top right corner, you can head over to the lake in the park. Walk up until you see a banana to the right:
1710961610833.png
Walk onto it, approaching from the bottom

There ain't more in the park (yet)

Jack9000

Sep 26, 2018
There currently are two events in the park:
1. Above the toilets (ignore player position here, you can walk behind the tree) to get into the magic world
View attachment 3462778
2. In the park, top right corner, you can head over to the lake in the park. Walk up until you see a banana to the right:
View attachment 3462780
Walk onto it, approaching from the bottom

There ain't more in the park (yet)
thanks for the help

Jack9000

Sep 26, 2018
It is one from when I still did the rendering different (aka: not implemented yet and just forgot to remove it)

It is supposed to be the standing pee in men's stall
thanks for telling me i now know ive seen everything so far

AdultNest

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
0.3.0 (Alpha)
- Reworked introduction to magic world
- Changed image format from .png to .webp to reduce file-size
- Changed window color
- Character now reflects current skin color and outfit
- Added Outfit (Magic World): Black Robe
- Added Outfit (Magic World): Simple Dress
- Added Fort
-> Added Entrance
--> Added Dungeon
-> Added Guestroom (Mage Tower)
- Changed entrance to Cellar of Mage Tower
- Added Forest
-> Added Cave
- Added Beach
- Added Town
-> Added Carpenter
-> Added Bathing House
-> Added The Grunting Pig
-> Added Tailor
- Fixed various passable tiles in magic tower
- Removed unused outfits
- Added EV: Dungeon-Fondling
- Added EV: Climb-Fort-Ladder
- Added EV: Crawl-Cave
- Added EV: Jogging-Park
- Added EV: Tailor Masturbation
- Added EV: Glory hole
0.3.0 Release

-
-
-

regarding the update goalposts (+ = i am satisfied, - = i am not satisfied, x = missed)
[+] Improve file sizes (A lot of "base images" have been added this release, this will improve with the next one)
[+] Add male character or penis (did not decide yet, stylewise)
[x] Progress Magicworld storyline
[-] Add more random "encounters" (events, without any corruption for now)
[-] Add things to do in the Normalworld
[+] Add more "player" variants to reflect the current clothing and color of Ivy
[+] Revisit all dialog to update the faces
After reworking the intro i kinda got lost in how i can continue the story
i just ... don't have had any idea yet

the - stuff is just not what i wanted to do, but i also did not had the time to dive into how to create a job system that actually does work, evaluate currency plugins and yada yada

overall, i am not happy with this release because there is so few, yet i wanted to just throw it out there for the new content this brings.

Hope you guys enjoy it anyways

PS

This update uses WebP files for the images, reducing the size greatly, if it causes any issues for anyone, please contact me so i can investigate

• Red Heart
Reactions: riddikk91
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote