• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM - Story of Ivy [v0.3.0] [AdultNest]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Skeeve1

I try your game and just like other games ( stuck in wall, groping shopkeeper, maybye to fast show him her tits but good her thinking about show him her tits, and the beach ) but not bad. Nice ideas about magic world and real world and travelling. Now Ivy, the tits a little too big ( i know,some like bigger some smaller, i prefer smaller tits, so dont worry;) ) public hair like a big bush:LOL: but good the possibiltiy to chance this. Her body too small imao but her face, lovely. Nice scene hearing her aunt in the washroom, and her reaction ( perhaps her aunt love Ivy ? or Ivy is curious ) Working , more jobs in the real world. If i buy the dress for working, can not change in this, maybye a bug or a mistake from me ?, i am not sure.
    In the magic world the tavern look good, 12 tables and Ivy working in her and the owner look like a good man.....or Ivy like him more. Is Ivy a witch ? I hope and they must find out how they can use magic , by words or a diary of the last witch, they must search for this book or the wizzard help her to use magic and her search for the book. Revenge on the soldiers if Ivy can handle magic and if the more self-confidence ( and not revenge with sex, perhaps pranks , a raincloud about her heads which follow the soldier or if they sleep in her bed wake up in the cell or something )