RPGM Story of Ivy [v0.3.0] [AdultNest]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

AdultNest

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
My sister had a doll that looked more or less like Ivy some 45 years ago....?
was a cheapo Barbie-clone and well, that´s actually a good thing to me :sneaky:
so i will eagerly await the next updates, but....as i played, i don´t know if i found "everything" that´s in there for now,
is there (or will there be) any possibility to find out ?
oh yes, and the outfits are weird....but that will change i suppose.
That is pretty much the best "base model" for cheap money i could find (and work with). I am not really happy with it either ... it is a tad too much unrealism. But then again, i did not wanted high quality realism either for the esthetics.

AdultNest May i ask which kinks you want to include or where you draw a line in terms of kinks so that people can give you more ideas for events and so on. Congrats on your first release and lots of fun with developing the game :)
Besides NTR, i will be trying to pretty much do whatever my brain can think of, given it is somewhat logical to the whole scenario.

I'm wondering what type of content the game will have. Can you play lesbian only? Will you be harassed and be able to fight back? Is this just another victim simulator?
I don't have a lesbian storyline planned yet.
But I might actually try to do one if I think about it only I'm not really involved in it, gender-wise. So it would probably be a very bad storyline.

Harassment will be a thing, given the genre. But combat in classic RPG maker fashion probably won't be there.

View attachment 3350562

As a little girl, I once managed to swap my shoes on the left and right and didn't notice until someone told me. Even today I still manage to walk around in different socks every now and then. But even I have never managed to present a shoe and a sandal to the public at the same time.
See developer notes:
  • Better image generation by using the z-buffer instead of comparing to the base mesh (currently there are some rendering errors due to light scattering)
The foot is incorrectly misplaced due to light scattering hitting causing problems with the way i cut the images as of now. This will be one of the things to fix in the next update, but is about the rendering pipeline for the CG.

I love the style! But RPGM is a tough pill to swallow. It takes a really good game to overcome that. (now excuse me while I go play the new update for Demon Deals.)
I've already come up against a few obstacles .... It's still easier than learning GoDot from scratch and offers some basic tilesets i needed.
But i do agree on that statement.

First impression: the girl looks a bit like barbie doll? I don't know if it's good or bad, kind of interesting, I don't mind.
Second impression: after reading Developer Notes - it looks really cool! (especially if pregnancy well implemented)
Right now I doubt there is content worthwile to play, but I keep thumb up on this one!
I don't have story ideas, but I suggest to not put too much real life realism tasks - it's boring...
The "realism" tasks are a little more "special", if at all, as is typical of the genre

RENDER ERROR - when one foot protrudes before the shoe. I saw it many times with 3D render engines since it's only pixel bitmaps and there is no real physics, so it's up to operator to adjust what should be visible - time consuming.
See developer notes:
  • Better image generation by using the z-buffer instead of comparing to the base mesh (currently there are some rendering errors due to light scattering)
The image stack in question btw. is:
  1. \img\pictures\crouch_pickup\base.png
  2. \img\pictures\crouch_pickup\s2.png
  3. \img\pictures\crouch_pickup\ob1.png
viewing the images also will give some idea of the issue which currently plagues my rendering process pipeline
Put some shota and H stats please!
H-Stats are one of the things I have in mind for a future update. But for now, figuring out how to create a custom dialog in RPG Maker needs to be done before then.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ustar and Lasucrom

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I'm wondering what type of content the game will have. Can you play lesbian only? Will you be harassed and be able to fight back? Is this just another victim simulator?
I would also like more Lesbian content, and ability to fight-off unwanted 'advances' of pervy men.
- (at until her 'horniness" is too high).

Last edited:
Reactions: $@~ and AdultNest

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
So, I am to understand that the EoC for now is Ivy returning to her own world?
- or there just anymore content in the "Magic" realm?
(where is the EoC for now?) How much content for This version is there?
- Also, you need to fix/improve the "quest"/task guide.
(the Quest guide is stuck on 'Job hunting' even after getting the job & buying her suit)

Last edited:

AdultNest

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
So, I am to understand that the EoC for now is Ivy returning to her own world?
- or there just anymore content in the "Magic" realm?
(where is the EoC for now?) How much content for This version is there?
The magic world is pretty much just a tease for an idea of mine, that could serve as the reason for ivy's corruption.

It indeed is just those few things currently available, but as stated in the developer notes, early stage, mostly to gather ideas
- Also, you need to fix/improve the "quest"/task guide.

(the Quest guide is stuck on 'Job hunting' even after getting the job & buying her suit)
Hah, that was not even supposed to be active yet. Guess I accidentally enabled it when I reordered the whole plugins.

Photodude2029

Jan 19, 2024

View attachment 3349682

Overview:
This is the story of Ivy.
Ivy, an unassuming and introverted 18-year-old girl, has recently graduated from high school and has to deal with the harsh world, her dorky cousin, and other, rather magical things. It's a wild story with everything the author can think of and render (and honestly, the latter is the deciding factor here).​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-13
Release Date: 2024-02-13
Developer: AdultNest
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

View attachment 3349688 View attachment 3349689 View attachment 3349690 View attachment 3349691
So after I start this game there is no outfit that lets me shower so how am I supposed to progress?

AdultNest

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
Just wanted to share some updates on the progress I've made. I've added several new locations, although they're still empty for now. Also, I've implemented a quest journal, fixed rendering pipeline issues, and addressed various other bugs and improvements.

My main challenge at the moment is integrating other rigged characters into my Blender work file.

It looks like the next release will still take some time. I'm focusing on technical improvements, particularly refining the rendering pipeline script. Additionally, I'm brainstorming the adult content (h-content) for the game. Once those tasks are complete, along with animation work, I'll release the next update. As a brief reminder: this one will primarily feature random encounters rather than advancing the main story.

Long story short:

Last edited:

AdultNest

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
Update 0.2.0
Win: - - PIXELDRAIN

Changelog:
Code:
- Added Quest Journal to game menu
- Added Slums area
- Added Uptown area
-> Added Convenience Store
--> Added Bathroom
-> Added Backalley
--> Added Sexshop
--> Added Bar
- Added Lockers to Beach "House"
- Added Lake (Accessible via Park)
- Added skintone change
- Added EV: Beach Tanning
- Added EV: Crawl-In-Mountainwall-Hole
- Added EV: Fell-Into-Bush
- Added Bikini
- Added Bra (matches panties)
- Added Images for clothing store groping
- Fixed recollection room collission preventing movement after teleport, causing hard-lock.
- Fixed Town-Hall Mens Bathroom door showing as open after receiving waiting number
- Fixed Town-Hall Mens Bathroom door changing direction to down
- Fixed quest journal (rewired plugins prior to release, it was not intended to be active yet)
- Improved Rendering Pipeline
- Improved Map
- Improved Equipment Selection (Thanks to the Large Choices MV plugin)
Goals for next release:
  • Improve file sizes (A lot of "base images" have been added this release, this will improve with the next one)
  • Add male character or penis (did not decide yet, stylewise)
  • Progress Magicworld storyline
  • Add more random "encounters" (events, without any corruption for now)
  • Add things to do in the Normalworld
  • Add more "player" variants to reflect the current clothing and color of Ivy
  • Revisit all dialog to update the faces
A lot of time this release went into the build pipeline ... and the attempt at getting somwhat good events done
With the next Release, i want to improve mostly on the story part, so feel free to throw ideas at me where all of this might go, a full rework on the "landing in the magic world" part is involved here.

Reactions: ph33rg0d

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
Update 0.2.0
Win: - - PIXELDRAIN

Changelog:
Code:
- Added Quest Journal to game menu
- Added Slums area
- Added Uptown area
-> Added Convenience Store
--> Added Bathroom
-> Added Backalley
--> Added Sexshop
--> Added Bar
- Added Lockers to Beach "House"
- Added Lake (Accessible via Park)
- Added skintone change
- Added EV: Beach Tanning
- Added EV: Crawl-In-Mountainwall-Hole
- Added EV: Fell-Into-Bush
- Added Bikini
- Added Bra (matches panties)
- Added Images for clothing store groping
- Fixed recollection room collission preventing movement after teleport, causing hard-lock.
- Fixed Town-Hall Mens Bathroom door showing as open after receiving waiting number
- Fixed Town-Hall Mens Bathroom door changing direction to down
- Fixed quest journal (rewired plugins prior to release, it was not intended to be active yet)
- Improved Rendering Pipeline
- Improved Map
- Improved Equipment Selection (Thanks to the Large Choices MV plugin)
Goals for next release:
  • Improve file sizes (A lot of "base images" have been added this release, this will improve with the next one)
  • Add male character or penis (did not decide yet, stylewise)
  • Progress Magicworld storyline
  • Add more random "encounters" (events, without any corruption for now)
  • Add things to do in the Normalworld
  • Add more "player" variants to reflect the current clothing and color of Ivy
  • Revisit all dialog to update the faces
A lot of time this release went into the build pipeline ... and the attempt at getting somwhat good events done
With the next Release, i want to improve mostly on the story part, so feel free to throw ideas at me where all of this might go, a full rework on the "landing in the magic world" part is involved here.
Thanks for this game and the update. I am loving the artstyle. RPGM doesn't bother me, in fact I prefer it because it is so easy to access the graphics and make adjustments if I want to.
The majority of this site's patrons would love to see our so-innocent Barbie corrupted and harassed and that's why we come here, looking for that kind of content. I hope it doesn't take too long to include it; just look at Pizza Hot and the ire that it drew when the developer took too long to deliver on that promise.
If it's a magical world, she could be molested by anything; plant, animal or inanimate objects so indeed, letting your imagination run wild is exactly what I want to see and could make this game stand out.

Reactions: AdultNest

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
I checked the graphics files and I can't thank AdultNest enough for offering the option of pubic hair. Many on here hate that but I love it and greatly appreciate being given the option. Others presumably can avoid it.

AdultNest

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
I checked the graphics files and I can't thank AdultNest enough for offering the option of pubic hair. Many on here hate that but I love it and greatly appreciate being given the option. Others presumably can avoid it.
Goalpost here was to have it "grow" which is why there are multiple stages (in fact: it does so every night)
And then i thought ... why not give it multiple "styles" too

Same applies to the tanning, multiple stages, changes when tanning, regress slowly when sleeping

• Red Heart
Reactions: ronan333

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
ronan, you dirty boy. You don't mind a casual hair in your pie. I love a peach pie.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
StoryOfIvy-0.2.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: AdultNest

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Excellent start, AdultNest, Ivy is such a cutie (and I love cuties). She's slim, with nice little boobies and she's a redhead (my favorite). Love that she can "shave" and use the bathroom. Would love for her to sleep nude and her cousin sneaks into her room and spies on her in the shower. I hope one of her job ops will be as a waitress in a bar. Would also love to see up close H-scenes. Should be a stat corruption log for her as she becomes more corrupt.
Best of luck with your game.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote