• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Favourite characters? (Choose all that you like)

• Total voters

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
Which gets back to what I was saying. Which is canon? And what happens when you mix the paths? And how does the same drug administered to the same MC have totally different impacts? At that point it's like two different MCs, one of whom is largely immune to the drug. And if you are gonna do that, does that mean GATDAM requirements will be totally different depending on path? Do Romance path girls still need to be obedient, or is that only required if they are on the slave path? It kinda seems the overriding plot is starting to breakdown in contact with the various girl paths.
i mean the girls need to be obedient regardless of the path the MC chooses or he is in danger of losing his role in the GATDAM system, only the why they obey changes.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
We know from the cliffhanger in the previous update (v22.06) that the MC has been dosed with a drug- the girl who is watching him from outside says that he is starting to show signs of increased aggression and is cautioned about dosing him again:

"Radio", "And his symptoms?

"???", "Present, and developing within the normal timeframe.

???", "His personality seems to be shifting towards the harsher side. Though it's not a steady shift. His behavior is becoming somewhat inconsistent."

Radio", "To be expected, given the dosage."

"???", "It's unclear whether the symptoms will develop further or not. I intend to keep a close eye."

And in the latest update, if you play the Sasha slave path, the MC basically loses his shit with the screen flashing red and where he can barely control his anger even before he makes it to the basement.

So is the MC under the effects of this drug in all paths or not? What is canon here?
Well, if you go the romantic route with all the LIs what you have is this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So in this route he seems to be somehow immune to the drug.

Reactions: Simpgor

ScyTheFox

Apr 8, 2021

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Then its certain to say that some sort of agression and/or cruelty is the trigger for the MC to get affected by the drug. We just cant say now what its acutal purpose is. i could imagine they want to get him back to person whos once had full potential to his abilities. Any ideas?

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
thank you for posting actual images instead of relying on memory like me :KEK: I wouldnt say fully immune due to even when on all romance routes MC still gets a headache and notices something is up. To a lesser extent Atemsiel said "what is going on with MC behavior" which sort of implies its happening to all possible MC. Like ScyTheFox said i think its fair to assume that we know what triggers it. As far as why I have no idea but hopefully we will get some clarification next update. One thing to keep in mind though is whats the purpose of the drug that can be shown for example they probably wont take the MC away from the school for an extended period of time (more than a couple of updates)

Reactions: BlasKyau

ZazzyBoi

Mar 23, 2020
OK I'm not good with jumpscare-related stuff(yes I am scaredy-cat, blame my parents watching Chucky, NoES, etc. in front of me when I was a wee babby), so can anyone point out where the collectibles in the ghost hunt are so I can just yoink them and load back to before it starts?

Edit: Confirmed, I am little bitch boy, ran into one of the jumpscares and had a full body wave of numbness roll over me

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Phase_01

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
OK I'm not good with jumpscare-related stuff(yes I am scaredy-cat, blame my parents watching Chucky, NoES, etc. in front of me when I was a wee babby), so can anyone point out where the collectibles in the ghost hunt are so I can just yoink them and load back to before it starts?

Edit: Confirmed, I am little bitch boy, ran into one of the jumpscares and had a full body wave of numbness roll over me
If you don't do well with jumpscares, you can do the Skip option instead. The storymode is another option, but it still has jumpscares. As for the collectibles, there is a gallery unlock at the end of current content that can also unlock onion images (which is all the collectibles do).

Reactions: notBatman747

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
blame my parents watching Chucky, NoES, etc. in front of me when I was a wee babby
I feel your pain so hard on that one :KEK:
My only advice would be to turn off the sound during those scenes, and maybe make the game window smaller while playing a youtube video or something in the background, lessens the scare :WeSmart:Good luck lol I wish you the best

• Haha
Reactions: Simpgor

ScyTheFox

Apr 8, 2021

I can feel you bro, i am really reluctant to horror and jumscares, its just not my thing. Anyway i can keep it together when its a game instead of a movie, gives me the feeling im more in control or sth.. For this one, it rather gave me a thrill, made me like feeling more alive... dont know how to put it.. maybe im just really dead inside?! :D

Lexstok

Feb 19, 2021
Anybody had an error when using an old save from 22.06 on 23.1.4 ?

-> Exception 'Audio channel u'_movie_862_mask' is unknown

Reactions: ekej

Quetzzz

Sep 29, 2023
Anybody had an error when using an old save from 22.06 on 23.1.4 ?

-> Exception 'Audio channel u'_movie_862_mask' is unknown
Yeah, this is a known issue. The save is likely made during the thunderstorm.
We had some luck on the discord with fixing the save by having someone else load and save it

4.80 star(s) 80 Votes