Favourite characters? (Choose all that you like)

• Total voters

Wicks99

Apr 21, 2024
Despite the obvious theme of the game, I didn't include romance paths as some sort of backup option, they're there because I like that stuff too, so they get the same effort as the other routes.
Well at least you created a few obnoxious characters for us to "abuse" without feeling guilty. Without Olivier and Akemi, I would struggle to decide who to assign the slave route. Though we can technically play the romance route for all the LIs, it kinda defeats the whole purpose of the game.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
This is a bug, and isn't supposed to happen. You can toggle the sexual history on and off in the rename menu in the phone, but I'm still working out a few issues with it. Do you remember exactly what line you were on when MC says he erased past entries? I think there's a couple of points in the game where this can happen, so I wanna check they're all sorted out.

Glad you like the romance stuff though. Despite the obvious theme of the game, I didn't include romance paths as some sort of backup option, they're there because I like that stuff too, so they get the same effort as the other routes. (Though tend to move a little slower than the other routes due to there being no collar or whatever to speed things up. They still move a lot faster than real life relationships do though, and this is purely for the sake of the player not having to play for 10 hours before getting so much as a kiss. It's intended to be a fuckfest kinda game.)
Hikari: Please, just...Can you check?
After that the
Mc: Sure, I wiped the stats when I became the magistrate last week, but I can check if you had one since then...

Just bugged me because I didn't wipe it, lol.

Edit:
Oh also when Riley asks if she is the first to be collared Mc says she was even though I had collared Sasha first,

Edit:
Another thing While on Sasha's slave route you can demand her virginity, yet on her stats it says she is not a virgin. I don't mind non virgins but she can't be both. Lol

The love path is rarely my favorite of any vn, but yeah I was happy with yours, also nice variety with adding the submissive path, but I'm loving the slave routes (one draw back is some story lines are gone but fuck I truly understand why.)

One last note or idea, I'm at the slave part where Riley is telling her tentacles dream and I think it would be awesome to recreate that dream with the ghost hands :)

Again good luck and thanks for this fun and kinky vn

Edited twice to add two inconsistent things.

Last edited:
Reactions: SlothOnMeth

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
After playing straight romance then straight slave I found I really hope a better walkthrough will be made. No offense to the in-game or the other one in this thread.

Basically I'm a tad frustrated on what exactly the fastest steps to particular routes would be nice (especially when it comes to Cassie). Some of the in-game WT is so tiny on my screen it's unreadable for my laptop and my old eyes.

Edit: also the in-game WT mentions a threesome with Cassie and Riley on the slave path for Riley (when you can take her virginity or save it for the 3some) yet i have no clue how to get that option. So I would love to know the steps.

I know it's all a work in progress as well.

Anyway, I truly enjoy this vn and look Forward to more. Especially the slave/submissive stuff which is really enjoyable.

Last edited:

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Another thing While on Sasha's slave route you can demand her virginity, yet on her stats it says she is not a virgin. I don't mind non virgins but she can't be both. Lol
Sasha's stats saying she's not a virgin is a bug. Toggle stats off and back on, and it should repair itself, IIRC. She is absolutely a virgin at the start of the game, and remains one unless the player has the MC change that status.

Reactions: SerHawkes

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Sasha's stats saying she's not a virgin is a bug. Toggle stats off and back on, and it should repair itself, IIRC. She is absolutely a virgin at the start of the game, and remains one unless the player has the MC change that status.
Oh I'm not personally worried about her virginity, just pointing out the small things I noticed wrong or wonky. I do appreciate the heads-up about toggling. Thank you

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
After playing straight romance then straight slave I found I really hope a better walkthrough will be made. No offense to the in-game or the other one in this thread.

Basically I'm a tad frustrated on what exactly the fastest steps to particular routes would be nice (especially when it comes to Cassie). Some of the in-game WT is so tiny on my screen it's unreadable for my laptop and my old eyes.

Edit: also the in-game WT mentions a threesome with Cassie and Riley on the slave path for Riley (when you can take her virginity or save it for the 3some) yet i have no clue how to get that option. So I would love to know the steps.

I know it's all a work in progress as well.

Anyway, I truly enjoy this vn and look Forward to more. Especially the slave/submissive stuff which is really enjoyable.
So, the general reason that the walkthrough doesn't tell you things like what the fastest way to get on any particular route is, is mostly that it's really just designed to tell you what choices do and let the player then decide what they want to do based on that. I can't tell players what the best way to do things is, because there are usually multiple ways to achieve the same outcome. If a player wants X character on slave route and there are multiple ways to do it, the best I can do is tell them when a choice will specifically lock them out of that, or when a choice will directly lead to that. I can't tell them what the best way is because that will depend on what that player wants beyond just "X character on slave route". It's intended to provide information, rather than recommendation. Unfortunately due to the relatively complicated nature of the game, any guides to achieve a specific end goal would likely be better placed in pdf format.

Currently the fastest way to do anything with Cassie is to flirt with her at the start of the game. That gets you onto her romance route, which is her only currently available route (Though it's more of a fwb kinda arrangement at this stage). You get a second chance to do this shortly after becoming the Magistrate as well, since the very first opportunity is sort of like a hidden possibility. (It's not very hidden, it just requires you to make two choices that aren't immediately obvious, which is why you get the chance to get on that route later as well.)
She works a bit differently to the other girls since she's kinda down for anything. When her final route selection comes up, it will likely be just a straight up "Choose a route" kinda thing rather than the system in place for most of the other girls. This is part of why she's fwb instead of an actual relationship. Makes it possible for her to transition to slave without me having to write heartbreak.

Issue you have with the prompt about the threesome is that that threesome can only happen if you're on Cassie's romance route, but the prompt you saw occurs on Riley's sub and slave routes. It's there because it's possible to mix the routes, but if you only did full romance and full slave, then you won't have been given that threesome option when you saw the prompt.
Annoyingly, I can't have the walkthrough react to what the player has or hasn't done just due to how it works, so the intention is that any player who hasn't been given the option regarding the threesome will just think "Ah, that doesn't apply to me" rather than "Why didn't I get that option?". If I find a way to make the walkthrough react to the player's previous choices then this should become a non-issue, but at the moment I have no way of doing that unfortunately. (This possibility would also mean some of the more wordy walkthrough entries could be cut down to just the stuff relevant to the player's situation, resulting in me being able to increase the font size for some of them. It's on my list of things to eventually implement, I just don't have a way to do it right now.)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
So, the general reason that the walkthrough doesn't tell you things like what the fastest way to get on any particular route is, is mostly that it's really just designed to tell you what choices do and let the player then decide what they want to do based on that. I can't tell players what the best way to do things is, because there are usually multiple ways to achieve the same outcome. If a player wants X character on slave route and there are multiple ways to do it, the best I can do is tell them when a choice will specifically lock them out of that, or when a choice will directly lead to that. I can't tell them what the best way is because that will depend on what that player wants beyond just "X character on slave route". It's intended to provide information, rather than recommendation. Unfortunately due to the relatively complicated nature of the game, any guides to achieve a specific end goal would likely be better placed in pdf format.

Currently the fastest way to do anything with Cassie is to flirt with her at the start of the game. That gets you onto her romance route, which is her only currently available route (Though it's more of a fwb kinda arrangement at this stage). You get a second chance to do this shortly after becoming the Magistrate as well, since the very first opportunity is sort of like a hidden possibility. (It's not very hidden, it just requires you to make two choices that aren't immediately obvious, which is why you get the chance to get on that route later as well.)
She works a bit differently to the other girls since she's kinda down for anything. When her final route selection comes up, it will likely be just a straight up "Choose a route" kinda thing rather than the system in place for most of the other girls. This is part of why she's fwb instead of an actual relationship. Makes it possible for her to transition to slave without me having to write heartbreak.

Issue you have with the prompt about the threesome is that that threesome can only happen if you're on Cassie's romance route, but the prompt you saw occurs on Riley's sub and slave routes. It's there because it's possible to mix the routes, but if you only did full romance and full slave, then you won't have been given that threesome option when you saw the prompt.
Annoyingly, I can't have the walkthrough react to what the player has or hasn't done just due to how it works, so the intention is that any player who hasn't been given the option regarding the threesome will just think "Ah, that doesn't apply to me" rather than "Why didn't I get that option?". If I find a way to make the walkthrough react to the player's previous choices then this should become a non-issue, but at the moment I have no way of doing that unfortunately. (This possibility would also mean some of the more wordy walkthrough entries could be cut down to just the stuff relevant to the player's situation, resulting in me being able to increase the font size for some of them. It's on my list of things to eventually implement, I just don't have a way to do it right now.)
Please know I was not trying be an asshole. This vn has way less for me to be irked about than most. Thank you for taking the time to explain the walkthrough and also how to get the 3some or how it's possible.

I'm currently on a sub only playthrough and I assume I have to be with Cassie romance Until I get a submission choice? Also with Cassie I assumed I would have to reject the fwb choice to get slave Cassie but I'm a tad confused if that's right reading your words, I'm sure the fault is my comprehension.

I can't imagine how complex it is to make 3 routes and all the overlapping paths straight let alone working properly but it's very appreciated. Thanks again

• Haha
Reactions: SerHawkes

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
Please know I was not trying be an asshole. This vn has way less for me to be irked about than most. Thank you for taking the time to explain the walkthrough and also how to get the 3some or how it's possible.

I'm currently on a sub only playthrough and I assume I have to be with Cassie romance Until I get a submission choice? Also with Cassie I assumed I would have to reject the fwb choice to get slave Cassie but I'm a tad confused if that's right reading your words, I'm sure the fault is my comprehension.

I can't imagine how complex it is to make 3 routes and all the overlapping paths straight let alone working properly but it's very appreciated. Thanks again
Don't worry, you didn't come across as an asshole. It's fine for people to dislike elements of the game, I just wanted to explain why they're the way they are. You're not wrong for having an opinion about it.

There is currently no submission choice in the game for Cassie since I haven't made that yet. I think I messed up my words before about Cassie's deal (If I even brought it up. I can't remember). Whilst Cassie's content is currently limited to romance route stuff, her romance route is required in order to sub her, because she has to assume you're interested in her sexually for it to work. So rejecting her fwb thing will make her assume you're not interested, and limit you to slave route at most. I misspoke before, and this is how it's actually intended to be when I get to her final route selection event.

So basically yeah, unless you want to slave or ignore her, you should accept her fwb thing. However, Cassie is a little different to most of the other girls in that accepting her fwb thing should still allow you to slave her later on, so there's basically no reason to reject her fwb thing unless you have no interest at all in Cassie. (And for those worried that it will remain as a fwb thing forever and she'll never develop feelings for MC, of course she will, just not yet.)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Don't worry, you didn't come across as an asshole. It's fine for people to dislike elements of the game, I just wanted to explain why they're the way they are. You're not wrong for having an opinion about it.

There is currently no submission choice in the game for Cassie since I haven't made that yet. I think I messed up my words before about Cassie's deal (If I even brought it up. I can't remember). Whilst Cassie's content is currently limited to romance route stuff, her romance route is required in order to sub her, because she has to assume you're interested in her sexually for it to work. So rejecting her fwb thing will make her assume you're not interested, and limit you to slave route at most. I misspoke before, and this is how it's actually intended to be when I get to her final route selection event.

So basically yeah, unless you want to slave or ignore her, you should accept her fwb thing. However, Cassie is a little different to most of the other girls in that accepting her fwb thing should still allow you to slave her later on, so there's basically no reason to reject her fwb thing unless you have no interest at all in Cassie. (And for those worried that it will remain as a fwb thing forever and she'll never develop feelings for MC, of course she will, just not yet.)
Awesome! again thanks for taking the time and the patience. I truly wish you the best of luck, for mostly selfish reasons of course. I'm really digging this.

I'm a player that sometimes needs a helping hand when there is multiple paths and crossovers so this has been really appreciated, I don't wanna miss anything :)

Reactions: Simpgor

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Is there a reason to not choose sub path? Do you get something different?
There is no reason except personal preferences? There is only a problem in the slave part as you will miss some of the girl's stories in that part for example sasha ghost hunts

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
Is there a reason to not choose sub path? Do you get something different?
Each of the three routes has its own content and scenes, but there is some overlap, and also since the game isn't yet complete, some routes for some girls has a little more content than others. (Though there's a built in gallery unlocker at the end of the game, so you can see everything anyway if you want.)

The choice for which route you take depends on how you want to treat the girls. On romance you don't punish them at all and it's generally more loving. On sub, you do punish them, but you're also affectionate. On the slave routes, you're basically just a dickhead. There's no affection there, it's pretty much MC powertripping. There are fairly significant differences between the routes generally, and it's not a game that's designed around the idea of seeing everything in a single playthrough.

NoiVul

Feb 24, 2023
A good story and script is what makes these kinds of games fun, (even though that's just a small part of the work) and you're really delivering so far. I'm not bothered by significant route overlap for animations and stills. I think many people have a particular idea on how they want to approach this game, so not everyone is going to replay the game to get a different animation, character reaction, or story sequence.

I think it would be cool if each character had a clearly preferred status, and it wouldn't be romance in each case. I mean how much of the slave route is real cruelty, and how much is just an exciting experience that the MC is providing to the girl? That's you're decision, of course. I think it would be cool either way.

Last edited:

PantsuHelm

Apr 22, 2020
Just got to the end of v0.23.1.4. Good shit. I read your in-game notices about having some personal trouble and I hope you've gotten out of them ok enough to see this game through to the end. This game is a gold standard, imo.

Best of luck.

Ogre

Mar 29, 2018
enjoying the hell out of this game

One question - I see that there are scenes where Sasha gets extra punishment for squirming in class, and also does stuff in the iibrary. I thought I had her on the submissive path, but I can't figure out what choices I made that led me to bypass those scenes.

Wicks99

Apr 21, 2024
enjoying the hell out of this game

One question - I see that there are scenes where Sasha gets extra punishment for squirming in class, and also does stuff in the iibrary. I thought I had her on the submissive path, but I can't figure out what choices I made that led me to bypass those scenes.
Have you tried the slave path as well?

Ogre

Mar 29, 2018
Have you tried the slave path as well?
Nah, I don't play that path. I like all the female LIs who are submissive, masochistic, into bondage, humiliation, getting exhibited, taking risks, etc. Or who can be trained into that stuff. But they need to enjoy it, even though they suffer sometimes. There has to be some affection in the relationship, some reason to want to endure stuff to please the MC.

If the MC is just an asshole who doesn't care about the LIs, and the LIs are just suffering though all of it unhappily, it doesn't work for me. It just feels sad.

Anyhow, i can tell from the unlocked gallery that Sasha gets tswats from MCs belt in either the submissive path or the slave path, but I didn't get that scene even though Im in the submissive path (I think). I must have made a choice early on that locked me out of those scenes, and I'm wondering what it was.

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
Nah, I don't play that path. I like all the female LIs who are submissive, masochistic, into bondage, humiliation, getting exhibited, taking risks, etc. Or who can be trained into that stuff. But they need to enjoy it, even though they suffer sometimes. There has to be some affection in the relationship, some reason to want to endure stuff to please the MC.

If the MC is just an asshole who doesn't care about the LIs, and the LIs are just suffering though all of it unhappily, it doesn't work for me. It just feels sad.

Anyhow, i can tell from the unlocked gallery that Sasha gets tswats from MCs belt in either the submissive path or the slave path, but I didn't get that scene even though Im in the submissive path (I think). I must have made a choice early on that locked me out of those scenes, and I'm wondering what it was.
Yep, definitely sounds like you should avoid the slave route. MC is an unmitigated dickhead to the girls on those routes. No affection, just MC being a dick. He does it quite abruptly as well for reasons that will be explained in the next update. You may have noticed him doing this on the sub route as well.

Anyway, the reason there are some scenes you won't have got there is because there's variation even within the same route. Using Sasha as an example, you mentioned that she was squirming in class. This means she was already collared when you got to that class, and also means that during her first punishment you either didn't use the dildo on her, or you didn't use it very much. So basically she got teased and didn't get the relief she needed last time, so it results in her being super horny in class. So the scenes you got will have taken that into account. Since the player doesn't actually have to punish her the first time, the other scenes are there to account for that possibility.
Her first punishment is only possible if you didn't sleep before going on the ghost hunt due to the circumstances that lead to it, but I wasn't going to make the one any only chance to get Sasha's sub or slave route be based on something like that, so the class scene functions as Sasha's final route selection where you'll get a chance to punish her no matter what. (If you didn't collar her before, she'll get in trouble for something else in class instead.)
It's just that if you've punished her previously you'll get different punishments. Some of the punishments use the same animations, but they're written and structured differently to match the circumstances.

The library scene is a romance exclusive.Though you don't technically have to be on her romance path at the tim since you can't yet since I'm defining that as entering an actual relationship with her, that scene basically won't trigger if you've collared her. On the sub route you can do everything leading up to that scene, but then she leaves instead of doing the scene.

4.80 star(s) 84 Votes