Favourite characters? (Choose all that you like)

• Total voters

ryusai

Apr 10, 2018
BTW, I kinda noticed that this delevoper either has no idea what hymen is or has some kind of allergy, if not disgust, towards this important part of every 100% virgin. If virgins don't have hymen or break or pierce it with dildo, I don't think it's fair to call them 100% virgins, more like half/virgins
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Anyone know how to make the pictures you're sent on the phone fullscreen or at least bigger?
Snipping Tool?
That won't help with the resolution. It would be the same as taking a screenshot and simply cropping the photo in an editing program. You could zoom in on it, but it would likely be poor res.

If the Dev is using a "base screen" with a blank phone screen, then having another image show up in the screen, you could possibly find a better resolution image by mining the image files using URM (if in an .rpa file) or going to the underlying "image" folders. This would assume a "whole" image is used and brought into the screen void, rather than an overlay image, in which the image appearing on the phone was simply a small rendered sector of a larger image that overlays the base image.

Lots of ways to get the image separately, but only one real way to get a better quality version, and that's if the Dev created it that way to begin with.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Anyone know how to make the pictures you're sent on the phone fullscreen or at least bigger?
IIRC, pictures received on the phone are available in the gallery, where they can be seen fullscreen.

Three gallery sesctions: Onions (non-canon renders from collectibles found in the game), Scenes (lewd scenes in the game), and Pictures (which are pictures received on the phone).

ETA proof, includes thumbnails of several other phone pictures in case you want to avoid spoilers:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Simpgor

ScrewFearMe

Apr 8, 2018
IIRC, pictures received on the phone are available in the gallery, where they can be seen fullscreen.

Three gallery sesctions: Onions (non-canon renders from collectibles found in the game), Scenes (lewd scenes in the game), and Pictures (which are pictures received on the phone).
Thank you.

Visick

Sep 27, 2021
Anyone else on the discord not have permission to view anything anymore? Did something happen or is it just a bug on my end? I don't think I've even ever sent a message in the discord, just silently observe for updates and stuff. So not sure how I lost permission

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Anyone else on the discord not have permission to view anything anymore? Did something happen or is it just a bug on my end? I don't think I've even ever sent a message in the discord, just silently observe for updates and stuff. So not sure how I lost permission
The same happens to me.

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
New rules were introduced. All you have to do is head to the server rules channel, and then react to the message there with the onion emoji. That will unlock the rest of the server.

However, note that reacting to the rules message with the onion will be considered to be an acceptance of the rules. Just to be clear.

Last edited:

Rawkas

Jan 31, 2019
Okay I have looked at walk thoughs and I have been looking for the key in the ghost hunt for 3 hours I have the ghost name I have looked in his cell and all around it no luck anyone help

4.80 star(s) 79 Votes