Favourite characters? (Choose all that you like)

• Total voters

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
Got this error when trying 23.1.4

Tried loading several different saves from 23.0.6 and all gave the same error.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some good news then, I actually have a fix for this now. Drag the renpy folder in the attached file over your existing one in the game. It should replace 2 files.

Annoyingly, this bug isn't actually an issue with the game, but is instead a bug in renpy itself. The patch edits the version of renpy that stormside runs on, and will be included in the next version when released. Until then, there's this patch instead.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
-Patiently waits to make Bitchy McBitch face a pregnancy (hopefully be a option) slut and hate fuck the absolute hell out of her-

While naturally making tender lovings to the other ladies like our Russian Love Doll and Best Gal Friend Cass.

Reactions: Black Moon

JGUIDO

Nov 25, 2020
Some good news then, I actually have a fix for this now. Drag the renpy folder in the attached file over your existing one in the game. It should replace 2 files.

Annoyingly, this bug isn't actually an issue with the game, but is instead a bug in renpy itself. The patch edits the version of renpy that stormside runs on, and will be included in the next version when released. Until then, there's this patch instead.
That did the trick.

Thanks!

Black Moon

Mar 10, 2024
Tag is due to a couple ghost-hunting segments (one of which is in-game). It's not a central theme. If you're looking for a game centered around horror, this isn't that. Great game anyway, though.
No that's not what I mean I love horror games but only in Honey select, horror is just my one of my favourite tag like:- superpowers, paranormal, mind control, monster, graphic Violence, harem etc...........
But thanks anyway, now I won't expect much horror scenes.

catdog401

Mar 24, 2024
Really like your animation style. You manage to capture a cartoon-like style without everything looking like crap, which isn't common with these games. Also great mix of humor. Looking forward to more updates in the future.

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
Really like your animation style. You manage to capture a cartoon-like style without everything looking like crap, which isn't common with these games. Also great mix of humor. Looking forward to more updates in the future.
Heh, thanks. Since the 0.22 update I've been trying to put a lot more effort into the animations in general. Though for the non sex related ones I tend to just stand by the idea that style trumps realism. If you wanna do realistic animations, you need to be damn good at it. If you aren't, you can still get great results by just working within a style. Lotsa fun.

Jonte555

Feb 22, 2023
Heh, thanks. Since the 0.22 update I've been trying to put a lot more effort into the animations in general. Though for the non sex related ones I tend to just stand by the idea that style trumps realism. If you wanna do realistic animations, you need to be damn good at it. If you aren't, you can still get great results by just working within a style. Lotsa fun.
Great game I played love route for most girls and liked it,thanks

RexGenocide

Aug 11, 2017
It's a much smaller update than the last one because I'm trying to pivot towards smaller but more frequent updates
Sorry, i'm too lazy too look through the whole tread, but what is the progress with the update? Will it be as small as the previous one? ETA?

adam0007

Aug 19, 2020
Could you share an ETA for the next Update? It's been mire than two months since the last release. Would love to continue following the story especially after the secret group following the MC.

cattoaster

Aug 6, 2017
Hey, I just go stuck on a new game at this point

stuck.png

I've read the messages from dad, but the game won't progress. Tried saving and reloading, reloading from the previous night with cassie. Nothing helps. There are no other messages I coudl read, but the red notification dot of the cellphone won't disappear. Any idea on how to progress?

Reactions: Zparris

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
Could you share an ETA for the next Update? It's been mire than two months since the last release. Would love to continue following the story especially after the secret group following the MC.
Working on it. Definitely haven't given up, but these things take time. I don't have an eta at the moment, but my general goal is to release the update towards the end of may. I don't yet know whether or not I'll be able to do it that fast.

RexGenocide Vladimir_xyz
See above.

Hey, I just go stuck on a new game at this point

View attachment 3575316

I've read the messages from dad, but the game won't progress. Tried saving and reloading, reloading from the previous night with cassie. Nothing helps. There are no other messages I coudl read, but the red notification dot of the cellphone won't disappear. Any idea on how to progress?
This bug is fixed in the coming update, but for now you can google how to enable the console in renpy. Follow the steps, then shortly before the end of that text conversation, open the console and run the below command.

messageCount = 1

Its important that its exactly like that. It's case sensitive. That should let you progress. If it still doesn't work, feel free to pm me your save and I'll fix it then send it back.

4.80 star(s) 79 Votes