gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Carnelian.dev Hello there, nice start of your game. Kinda sad there wasnt at least one scene but it looks very promising ! You dont have patreon account right? only boosty? Id like to help you a bit because I want to believe in your project so i guess i'm gonna join your boosty today :D
Another question buddy, do you plan to release like an update every month? 2 months? Approximately
Thanks again and good luck, id love to talk about your game a bit more in your discord or no matter where!
Peaaaace

Carnelian.dev

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2023
Carnelian.dev Hello there, nice start of your game. Kinda sad there wasnt at least one scene but it looks very promising ! You dont have patreon account right? only boosty? Id like to help you a bit because I want to believe in your project so i guess i'm gonna join your boosty today :D
Another question buddy, do you plan to release like an update every month? 2 months? Approximately
Thanks again and good luck, id love to talk about your game a bit more in your discord or no matter where!
Peaaaace
Thanks for your kind words. I can't use patreon or subscribestar in my country, only boosty. I will try to release updates about once a month, maybe less

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I want to like this game, but rpgm games without direction/quest log is just so annoying to play I'll keep this game in mind for future releases but as it is now just too annoying to play.

Sedid

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 27, 2018
Carnelian.dev I think your game really needs to be optimized. It's not really playable on my end. It slows down my computer and uses way too much ram and the fans get too hot for a first version. If optimization isn't your thing, maybe you can switch to Ren'Py Engine, which uses minimal computer resources.

Apart from this issue, your game looks promising, good luck!

Last edited:

Carnelian.dev

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2023
Carnelian.dev I think your game really needs to be optimized. It's not really playable on my end. It slows down my computer and uses way too much ram and the fans get too hot for a first version. If optimization isn't your thing, maybe you can switch to Ren'Py Engine, which uses minimal computer resources.

Apart from this issue, your game looks promising, good luck!
Sorry, I'll work on the optimization

altairparmi

Jul 25, 2019
hi, im in the office in the 3rd floor, i have entered in the meeting and talked with all, what i have to do now?

Sapsan

Jul 19, 2019
Thanks for your kind words. I can't use patreon or subscribestar in my country, only boosty. I will try to release updates about once a month, maybe less
Genuinly want to support, but me being also a resident of said country and a student to boot is sentence condeming me to be poor. That being said, maybe you could sacrifice resolution for optimization& I assume nobody expects great graphics out of a RPGM game.

BreadnNetorare

Sep 24, 2021
Family corruption is my thing, goodluck to the dev. Don't let negative comments into your head as it'll lower your passion to finish the game as other devs have suffered through this and abandoned their games.