Zabon

Feb 22, 2018
sigh idk why the dev expects anyone to invest money into their game when the first version is extremely short and have no actual content
Seriously, is it too much to ask for devs to put a bit more effort into their work? Even the games that get thousands of dollars in monthly revenue never seem to get much content, let alone finished. Nowadays whenever I see any game that isn't a full release I pass it by unless I know it's been developed for several years already because I know that it's going to be many more years before there's enough content to last more than a couple hours, and that's if it doesn't get abandoned for months at a time.

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
Good start. You have all the prime building blocks for a great NTR game. Good models, a solid plot start, cute innocent characters, an antagonist.

I also think it is wise to have most of the backgrounds be 2d maps, as that lessons the posing work.

A bit early to ask for pay, but I'll be looking forward to seeing how this goes, and it I like what I say, will hop on board the subtrain.

Good luck!

*ps, don't let people whining or complaining about direction, ect, get to you. You do your thing, ignore the rest.*

Sense_9

Oct 25, 2021
Thanks for your kind words. I can't use patreon or subscribestar in my country, only boosty. I will try to release updates about once a month, maybe less
So its been almost a month already, do you plan to release it soon? (first for the people who support u on boosty of course)