fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Nice setup, the city design looks nice. Did however have a random close while talking to the childhood friend about her decision, no error message just closed. Also not sure if by design or not but at times I could not save the game.

All characters look nice, the only one I did not like the design of was his brother, just felt too plan and standard but that could be the image your going for when it comes to him.
Also found it odd that the Jenny scene had no moaning effects but the girl behind the door did, but again that comes down to personal preference

Reactions: Carnelian.dev

Carnelian.dev

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2023
Nice setup, the city design looks nice. Did however have a random close while talking talking to the childhood friend about her decision, no error message just closed. Also not sure if by design or not but at times I could not save the game.

All characters look nice, the only one I did not like the design of was his brother, just felt too plan and standard but that could be the image your going for when it comes to him.
Also found it odd that the Jenny scene had no moaning effects but the girl behind the door did, but again that comes down to personal preference
Thanks, I already know about save bug, I'll fix it in next update, sorry

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Thanks, I already know about save bug, I'll fix it in next update, sorry
All good, good luck with it all, It has the mixing of a nice setup with the family instead of just a single wife, I am not 100% pro NTR but can still enjoy it when it's setup right and having more then one female is always a good thing. Will keep an eye on it subscribe prices are not high either so I might get to that at some point soon too.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Carnelian.dev

JunkV

Jan 19, 2022
The Bull: "So you have a good family and a steady job and are very happy?"

The Bull: "Watch this"

Bobbbobbin

Apr 21, 2022
So how consistent you will do updates? Like monthly? And how many content will every update have on average? Good luck btw.