HaMCRI

Jun 7, 2017
Ya know, I don't particularly hate the concept of pure ntr, but just like how I was also 'cucked' in rl, I want these ntr focused games to give us the option to strangle the fuckers who thought cucking mc was a good idea, also flagellate bitch(es) who couldn't keep their pants on. Just like how I did in real life. Now both the fucker and the bitch is dead. I would play ntr games if they do this.

I want to feel that sweet satisfaction again, this time in a video game.

Last edited:

megamanx06

Mar 13, 2019
It's tagged as NTR. Is NTR in the game yet? 15 minutes sounds kinda short for that to be the case.
There's a video shared in a group text of one of your coworkers giving someone a blowjob, not very impactful (yet, at least) but it's there I guess.

Otherwise seems like a good NTR setup so far. Looking forward to where it goes

May 22, 2019
am i the one taking or am I the one having my loved ones taken from me people need to make that specific in the description more often

HydraRV77

Sep 15, 2019
I like this type of NTR, remember me of the most potential game of the theme (NO WAY OUT)
I not played this one yet, but i hope we can see a slow corruption.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Wow another game when the MC is a little white boy and a black man steal the girls... so original. :rolleyes:

Unwatched

Jun 1, 2017
Geez these NTR devs really love their BBCs lol. It's kinda cliche, but good luck with the game.

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
game crashed on me when I tried to leave work after talking to white haired coworker to keep her job wtf?

Blake639

Aug 5, 2018
I don't own the thread yet, so I just post in comments.
This game main focus is NTR and heavy corruption.
What to expect: animated scenes, corruption with gradual change of clothes etc.
What not to expect: good writing (since english is not my first language, but I'm trying my best)
This sounds very good, clothing changes are always great to see. Emily is very cute as well. Looking forward to further releases!

Reactions: 1Teddy1

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
So I see "daughters" but no incest tag. I haven't tried the game yet but are they children of the wife or should that tag be included? Also, as a few other people have said, it would be nice if there's other options other than BBC along the way. I am 100% aware he will be the main antagonist, but I always love having other options like person 'X' at the coffee shop or something in that nature. Going only BBC is pretty overplayed and gets a bit dull (imo, obviously some people like it).