• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

GammaRay

Nov 5, 2017
Nice Idea ..

sadly the free version is quite restricted..

also the overview of the station etc is often difficult because of black in black etc.

lodadsaq

Futa Church of Holy Cock Rings
Donor
Mar 3, 2017
Nice Idea ..

sadly the free version is quite restricted..

also the overview of the station etc is often difficult because of black in black etc.
the dev said that they would posibly do a 1 vertion behind for the public kinda thing when the optimisations are taken care of. now that it is a hella alot better in terms of performance he may do that

hyco2

Sep 15, 2017
OK, played it and:

- Slave List is a good start. Please make it sortable, and include age.
- Dairy! Yes!
- Bug: When trying to start a new game by quitting to main menu and slecting new game, I came back to the one I was just playing. When the game was new startet, it worked fine.
- Pets for the Master? Yay!
- I like the events for the different choices.

And I agree, that the free version is too cut down. Especially keeping in mind that this is not something I'd give money for, yet. There is some more way to go...

Wishlist:

Stationoverview ( a small view of the station)
Managementscreens with statistics for rooms, slaves (the List is a good start), assets of all kinds, planets, tithes, happyness of customers, ....
Zoom in to the rooms. I'd just love to see the dairy rack from all sides...
Ruleassistant?!

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Dev here: Damn, lots of new activity since I was last here:

Sorting the slave list and displaying age on the slave list are good ideas. I've added that to the next QoL patch to-do list.
You can access the galaxy map by building the desk in the master suite and ships in the military base. Once those are done, it should be pretty intuitive.
I'll check out the main menu bug next update. It should be a pretty easy fix.
I agree that the demo is far too restrictive right now. Starting in version 0.10, I plan to lock the demo to 0.8 and just leave it there.

Thanks for the feedback! It's really helpful to the process.

Csilla

Donor
Aug 10, 2017

Sorting the slave list and displaying age on the slave list are good ideas. I've added that to the next QoL patch to-do list.
You can access the galaxy map by building the desk in the master suite and ships in the military base. Once those are done, it should be pretty intuitive.
I agree that the demo is far too restrictive right now. Starting in version 0.10, I plan to lock the demo to 0.8 and just leave it there.

Thanks for the work, this last update really moved the needle for me into seeing the potential. I am glad to be supporting and look forward to future improvements.

Kohryu

May 17, 2017
Is there not a way to own multiple ships? I have 1 of each of the first two, but when I click on the image to purchase another, it doesn't work.

Rijin

Sep 25, 2017
Aye. Like 4 guys (or so) before. But to repeat it for ya: it's not implemented.
You can only build 1 of each and only the first 3 types en plus

Kohryu

May 17, 2017
Since the broken mega link was deleted from the op, I figured I would go ahead and make one for those who prefer or need mega to download games. and here it is, enjoy guys! :) @crust is it possible that this could be added to the downloads, so people can find it easier?

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017

Looking good so far. One thing about the slave menu. Once you dismiss the slave you go back to the station. Is it possible to return to the slave menu by default once you are done inspecting? not many game I consider paying for, this is really close. Good job. Oh yes, way more stable, my comp has not frozen once so far with this update. before it made it tough to play since it would freeze my comp and I would have to reboot.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Is there any way to hack the amount of money you have? I have edited the file but with simple notepad or word. When I do the game will not run, or I should say complete booting. So it just sits there. Do I need a special editor for this task?

Csilla

Donor
Aug 10, 2017
Here is a Patreon Mega Link:

I am liking the direction of the game, but some QOL improvements are definitely needed for managing large numbers of slaves. The additions of surgical and hormonal options do a lot to add to possible gameplay, but also add to the tedium, so the addition of a Rules system ala FreeCities would be great. Additionally, once you build up your fleet, and begin raiding or conquering, I have sometimes returned home and had to assign 70 slaves at once, would love to just be able to blanket assign.

Great foundation so long as the project keeps chugging along!
Pulling from earlier today. Can we please get the MEGA link added @crust @TheImage or @muttdoggy

Thanks for the help, mods or OP

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Thanks all! 0.9 < 0.10 because basic math is for plebs (it didn't feel right to call it 1.0 because it's still under pretty active development).

I like the idea of returning to the slave list. Will add that to my interface polish notes.

As for the save editing, it's likely because notepad inserts a bunch of line breaks and stuff that I haven't tested with. The safest way to edit files like that is with a hex editor (it shouldn't care about line lengths, so you can insert as many zeroes as you want to your money count).

Reactions: Q Who
3.70 star(s) 52 Votes