Flaseiro

Nov 16, 2017
Time Machine to 2199 please, i check f95zone for first :happyblush
And google map for second (maybe we take the point on Alpha Centauri). :eazyHype:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
This game needs some serious optimization as after awhile this game causes my computer to start screaming and running in high gear.

@UncleVT @wep

When you get a chance can you add the rape tag to this game since you can brutally rape all slaves that you get even comes with lots of screaming.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Eoin

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I'm not sure if this is what you meant, but there's no visible build area because it's effectively infinite. I stopped the camera from getting too far from your station so you can't get lost, but it allows you to move further as you build out.

I agree that the selected room/furn should be highlighted, and have added that to the list to 0.8. To build rooms, click on a room type, then click and drag to build it anywhere in the gameplay area.

@jcwiggens: Could you please send me your save file? I haven't observed the "can't scroll down" bug. If it crashed for memory reasons and you're not using the latest version, I've made some substantial improvements to memory management since the initial release.
I was my display it seems. I could not scroll down because the pointer could never reach the bottom of the display. I could see the bottom text cut off a bit. I shut down for a few mins and rebooted and all was well. I will say this game will freeze my comp totally. It will do it a few times and then other times it will run for long periods with no problems. I do have about 115 slaves when this was happening but it was also happening when I had 43 I think. So you know I was using a save someone posted which he said he altered the save somehow. I notice that a save from a new game, I cannot see the contents of the .gav save file but I can see the other save file. With the save I downloaded I can open the .gav and see contents but made no changes. I tried to change the money once. the game would accept the save but would stay a black screen with the normal text.

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Not sure why changing the money would corrupt the save, they should just be text files.

As for the gal, it's empty until you first visit the galaxy map. Maybe that's why?

Zhurgy

Aug 6, 2016
Okay, how the hell you purchase more then 1 fighting drone. I'm only able to buy 1 of each 3 first ships :/

malekcream118

May 7, 2017
Hey StationmasterDev, i have an easy fix for the performance issue : you have to make your program wait a few ms at the end of the game loop before starting a new cycle, because right now it's melting cpu/gpu for nothing.

I mean, just add a wait(10ms) or sleep(10ms) at the end of the game loop. (idk unity but i'm sure you can find the name of the function that does it)

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
The really intensive stuff already does that (it doesn't process AI or tourism every frame). The core of the performance issue (which, as far as I understand, is fixed in the 0.8b version I've made available to patrons) is twofold: Generating tourists was taking a lot of resources because my character display library was applying a full set of morphs to them, and there were too many tourists if your reputation got too high. I fixed both issues and users are reporting that performance is much better now.

It's kind of funny. I always played as an evil bastard when I was testing, and my rep never got high enough for this to be a problem. Otherwise, I likely would have caught it before release.

Dslibre

Dec 29, 2017
So it appears the dev decided to give all his patreon funding to an anti slavery NGO and intends to do so again in the future. As he says in his patreon, he s a sucker for irony.

So stationmasterdev, you hinted on reddit you re used to working on video games and you couldnt use your usual play test group to keep this work private.

If i add the fact you gave away all the patreon funding, i m starting to wonder where you fit in the video game industry lol. Care to give us a hint as to what you worked on in your career ?

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
I'm committed to not giving more hints on my identity because this project could be ruinous to my career if it got out that I am working on it. I only mentioned that I had published games because it seemed necessary to convince people that I'm capable of a project of this size.

The only thing you should take away from this is that I thought it would be funny to give my first paycheck (and some percentage of future paychecks) to Polaris.

As a bonus, it sets up an interesting trolley problem for Patreon, and I'm curious to see how that resolves itself.

Dslibre

Dec 29, 2017
I'm committed to not giving more hints on my identity because this project could be ruinous to my career if it got out that I am working on it. I only mentioned that I had published games because it seemed necessary to convince people that I'm capable of a project of this size.

The only thing you should take away from this is that I thought it would be funny to give my first paycheck (and some percentage of future paychecks) to Polaris.

As a bonus, it sets up an interesting trolley problem for Patreon, and I'm curious to see how that resolves itself.
Fair enough

lodadsaq

Futa Church of Holy Cock Rings
Donor
Mar 3, 2017
In the free version, you are limited to a small military, can't demand tribute from conquered planets, and can only purchase 10 slaves (though you can still get them from events and raiding).

here is the true mega

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hyco2

Sep 15, 2017
Thanks. Logged in, saw the update, got a wrong Mega-Link. But lodadsaq's link seems legit... And there is a Slave list promised? Hurray!

lodadsaq

Futa Church of Holy Cock Rings
Donor
Mar 3, 2017
Thanks. Logged in, saw the update, got a wrong Mega-Link. But lodadsaq's link seems legit... And there is a Slave list promised? Hurray!
yea, jsut needs a clean up for the change log and mega link and its good to go

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes