• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Jogude

Feb 9, 2018
Nice Update.
Like the Events and the idea.

What i Like to see is information. Like were do my Money come Frome? were do i have Potenzial to Improof. What exactly do the Quaters do? How many Hotel Rooms have i and how many are used? How many beds i have and how many do i need? u get the idea....
Cause only the info: hey one of ur slaves colapsed maby build more Beds is not Optimal (for me).
Or an info how to gain influence and what it do? my List goes on :)

And what i REALY need is a way to sell Slaves in Bunches. After a raiding Run u come back with 16-30 Slaves is a Pain to Manualy see them all ectr.... Just a Smal Button: Sell all Slaves and im happy.... pls? :)

P.S. Sry 4 my bad english

Yeorman

Apr 28, 2018
An interesting game so far.. maybe add more difference between faces (all girls look very similar for me)

lodadsaq

Futa Church of Holy Cock Rings
Donor
Mar 3, 2017
Is there going to be a breeding system in the perceivable future?\ Male slaves to pair with etc....
its on a list, but it will require a hella alot of work, so i think the dev said it would be a stretch goal

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Any mac users figured a way to play this? Wine doesn't work neither do similar programs, any help is appreciated.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
I'd like to play this but no matter which graphics setting I use there is glowing edges and neon colors. So it's a bit hard to see where I need to put things or access menus. Although from what I have been able to get through, I like the whole Masters of Orion world domination aspect of the game.

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Hey all,
Stats and batch operations will likely be tied to the 4x patch next week. My time this week is limited, so I'm just doing the Exo Market and a few bugfixes.

As for mods, mod support is a voting option, but it hasn't been picked yet. The extreme content mod is a bit of a special case, and is not likely to be a representative sample of what mods will be capable of.

Reactions: Q Who and Jogude

Fake Count

Jun 4, 2017
One thing I noticed is that the amount of rich apartments drastically outnumbers any other apartment type. Keep in mind I do have ~237k influence and ~54k reputation, but still . . . I have 10 cheap apartments, 5 medium apartments, and 310 rich apartments.

Also, the things I found the most lag inducing were:
  1. Restaurants, 8 full restaurants dropped my fps by a lot
  2. Arcade Stations
  3. Rich Apartments, perhaps remove the screen flickering?
  4. Private Rooms
Other things I noted:
  • The Dreadnoughts might be slightly OP, but it's hard to tell as they are so expensive it's hard to tell.
  • Are you supposed to lose troops on pacifist planets/stations?
  • We need some way to sort slaves faster in the endgame as clicking through 90 slaves takes a long time to load and click through.
  • Omnipotent should probably require a higher threshold to reach as that seems like it should be the top, but you can go much higher than that.
  • Same with reputation, 25k shouldn't be the top threshold amount. Worshiped doesn't necessarily need to be the top level though.
  • Apparently you can get duplicate artifacts.
  • Are artifacts supposed to do anything?
  • I got one character that has purple skin and tried to get another, but found it was pretty much impossible.
  • Will character perks do anything?
  • Is eliminating a faction HQ supposed to do something?
  • Outfit colors?
I found this version (v.08) much more enjoyable than (v.06 public), but also much easier to reach the processing limits of the game. I'm looking forward to where this game is heading.

Reactions: Jogude

Dslibre

Dec 29, 2017
Yeah i think the dev is mainly adding systems in the game and will consider balancing later.

Still, it s amazing to see the amount of progress done to the game in such a short period of time.

I m hoping really hard this project can gather as much $$$ support as some other patreons as the dev seems to be enclined in using patreon money to outsource some stuff to improve the game.

NullVoid

Jan 13, 2018
Is anyone having an issue with some buttons not working. For me the galaxy map, save and both quit to main menu and quit to desktop buttons darken when you click them but then do nothing. Was wondering is it was due to limitations of the free version but that doesn't make sense for the quit buttons.

lodadsaq

Futa Church of Holy Cock Rings
Donor
Mar 3, 2017
@NullVoid whats your reputation, how many tourist d u have and how many citizens do u ahve, along with no of slaves
and also your PC specs, it can sometimes be a tad dificut. wether its cos my mouse is a tad jitery or it is lagging and having a dificult time regeristing clicks not sure

but i do notice it during the hormone selection, sometimes it wont register or it will high light the one it as set as and the one i want it to be

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
In no particular order:

I think that anything that puts a lot of characters onscreen will drop FPS. Restaurants are a bit dense that way, as are arcade stations. That doesn't explain rich apartments though. There might be too many polys there or something (though that doesn't seem that likely). I suspect it has more to do with the absurd number of residents you have.
Better bulk slave management is on the list for this week's patch.
It seems like something like the dreadnought is really necessary when you're trying to take a corporate headquarters system (which gives you a couple slaves with different flavor text, but will do a lot more after the 4X update).
Y'all have gotten a lot further in the game than I ever did. I think my furthest-along save had something like 5k reputation (though it was harder to get back then). I might just double the thresholds for the titles.
The purple girl is from a unique event (a reference to an old TV show). You can only get one of her, and she's the only alien in 0.8 and lower, though a lot more are coming in 0.9 with the Exo Market.
Character perks have various effects on training. I don't remember them all offhand (aside from insane, which stops any adjustments to obedience or fear). The sensory noise implant can trigger the "mindrape" event, and the remote implant changes the outcomes of several events for disobedient slaves.
Adjustable population limit is going to show up in the 4X overhaul. Will also let you decide to block tourism or citizens entirely so you can focus.
Not sure what's up with the buttons. My go-to answer is "reboot your machine," followed by "try sending me a save to test with."
I like the idea of people giving me more money. You have my full support there.

Trollden

Aug 8, 2017
Here is the link for 0.9 from the Patreon. Not sure if the dev prefers having his own download link shared or not when someone "shares" it on here.

Great update, make sure to check out his patreon.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@crust

Reactions: Q Who

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Could you make a way to become a less cruel master? It would be nice to be able to change fear to affection, and vise versa. So you can slaves to love you , and or, desire you. Drugs or other methods, or is that something done via mod. like the one where you are always raping your slaves? Just so you know, I am using the version from the link above. No of the slaves eyes are there. Just the same flesh tone as the skin. I am using windows 10 pro in 1080 full screen mode. A couple of other suggestions, sex acts besides fucking, more than one slave at a time(maybe a check box in the view slaves so you can summon multiple slaves. dont worry about animation for these for now. the text will be fine) . I think you will do better to add actions with the slaves first. Then work on all the different races. I should mention that I will only keep human slaves, so take that into consideration, when evaluating my suggestion. I really love your game and it has tons of , as yet unfilled potential, and its already better than 99 percent of games out there.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
So the eyes worked on the big eyed aliens, but only in the exo market. I bought one to do a screen grab, after I bought it, the eyes no longer worked on my station.

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Thanks all for the kind words and suggestions.

I don't mind when other people share the full version's download link. It's not only inevitable, but great publicity. I just don't feel right doing it myself because it feels like it would be betraying the people who paid for it.

The eye bug is weird and intermittent. I'm investigating it, but I haven't yet been able to replicate it on my machine. A couple people have brought it up on the Patreon page as well, so I know it's not just your machine.

Willing slaves, threesomes/orgies, and more complete stats (which might include some more consensual content) are all on the voting list, but haven't gotten picked yet (though the stats update was tied for runner-up last time, and I wouldn't be surprised if it came next). The next update is going to be "just" the 4X overhaul because that's already a substantial amount of work to do there and I don't want to combine it with anything else.

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes