Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Thanks all for the kind words and suggestions.

I don't mind when other people share the full version's download link. It's not only inevitable, but great publicity. I just don't feel right doing it myself because it feels like it would be betraying the people who paid for it.

The eye bug is weird and intermittent. I'm investigating it, but I haven't yet been able to replicate it on my machine. A couple people have brought it up on the Patreon page as well, so I know it's not just your machine.

Willing slaves, threesomes/orgies, and more complete stats (which might include some more consensual content) are all on the voting list, but haven't gotten picked yet (though the stats update was tied for runner-up last time, and I wouldn't be surprised if it came next). The next update is going to be "just" the 4X overhaul because that's already a substantial amount of work to do there and I don't want to combine it with anything else.
i decided to kick you a buck a month, first time i have felt a game deserved it. I was disappointed to hear you dont want it to friendly but thats ok, good job

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Thanks!

It's not so much that I don't want friendly relationships with slaves, it's just not my kink. Milking is also not my kink, but it's in the game because people wanted it. I'm pretty open.

The only vetoes I have as far as sexual content goes are:

Scat/piss/vomit, because I find it actively revolting and it wouldn't be worth it for me as part of a labor of love (unless you're willing to pay for the time at my consulting rate of $200/hr, in which case we can talk).

Loli characters, because on top of not being my fetish, they have an unrivaled potential to cause shitstorms, and I don't need that in my life.

Pretty much everything else is on the table, personal fetish or no.

Reactions: Q Who

Obsidian01

Modder
Jan 5, 2018
@throwaway734

So you allow to post Full 0.9 Link?

And also to post the ExtremeContent Mod ?

I also think it might give you a big boost especialy the ExtremeContent Mod

If the Mods allow me to Post a link i will do this for you ^^ But maybe not for every update. I just think a "Semi Legit" Demo will be a bait to Pledge for some People.

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Isn't the full version MEGA already in this thread? I don't mind if you put it in the main post too.

Please include the extreme content mod wherever it's posted; the game is much better with that in.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Isn't the full version MEGA already in this thread? I don't mind if you put it in the main post too.

Please include the extreme content mod wherever it's posted; the game is much better with that in.
What is in that Mod? I only noticed that you rape the slaves.

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Without the mod, all slaves in events are treated as if they are not afraid of you, and are completely obedient. The mod unlocks the other options. It also unlocks some new events that aren't otherwise there.

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
Here is the link for 0.9 from the Patreon. Not sure if the dev prefers having his own download link shared or not when someone "shares" it on here.

Great update, make sure to check out his patreon.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@crust
OP Updated! Thank you @Trollden for the link!

Reactions: Q Who

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Without the mod, all slaves in events are treated as if they are not afraid of you, and are completely obedient. The mod unlocks the other options. It also unlocks some new events that aren't otherwise there.
Thanks, my save must be affecting the program then, because everything seems unlocked. The only difference was only the rape vs order to fuck. I have installed the mod before to see if it added planets, or other differences. My save that I downloaded had 1.6 billion , one of every ship and 43 slaves. I was able to edit the money with a hex editor, not so clear cut when you have no idea what to do lol. So I built a huge fleet to conquer that planet with the atom symbol. I am more interested in the harem building aspect. I enjoy it because you can play it for a little while, then play some more later. You can build different styles of play, so it has good replay value. On the mod again, Very few are obedient, normally only the orphans or ones bought. A lot of The rest have ton of fear. I am not sure how effective the pleasure center devices are, as of yet they have never had any affect. I did finally notice the top body slider having an effect. If you put any weight on it affect it. A little jumbled , but I hope it helps.

Obsidian01

Modder
Jan 5, 2018
Okay here we go friends.

A little bit explaining. PLEASE Update the 1st Page MODs. All Links changed to "Disconect" from @throwaway734.

Here is the link for Stationmaster 0.9 REPACK with Extreme Content Mod. Nothing else touched. Its like the Original Game but with the Mod ^^

And here is the link for the Extreme Content Mod for all other Versions out there. Original link also changed to "Disconect" from @throwaway734

Just Copy the MOD in the Root Directory where the .exe from Stationmaster is. It should work with every Version from the past and in the Future. (And yes its Actually a cute Cat Picture in an .mod file with some other Stuff)

Im Sorry for Mistakes or Misunderstanding the board rules but i think this doesnt harm them. Its not a Repost it is a Repack with different Links.

Adrian24

May 25, 2017
Sounds like an interesting game. However its "Not a valid win32 application", so I won't be able to play it. :-(

Zweigelt

Jan 13, 2018
Okay here we go friends.

A little bit explaining. PLEASE Update the 1st Page MODs. All Links changed to "Disconect" from @throwaway734.

Here is the link for Stationmaster 0.9 REPACK with Extreme Content Mod. Nothing else touched. Its like the Original Game but with the Mod ^^

And here is the link for the Extreme Content Mod for all other Versions out there. Original link also changed to "Disconect" from @throwaway734

Just Copy the MOD in the Root Directory where the .exe from Stationmaster is. It should work with every Version from the past and in the Future. (And yes its Actually a cute Cat Picture in an .mod file with some other Stuff)

Im Sorry for Mistakes or Misunderstanding the board rules but i think this doesnt harm them. Its not a Repost it is a Repack with different Links.
Did you accidentally swapped the links? Stationmaster + EX-Mod just ~400kb, only the mod ~ 1,2gb :)

Reactions: Obsidian01

lodadsaq

Futa Church of Holy Cock Rings
Donor
Mar 3, 2017
@Desuro is your AV (anti-virus) containing hte .exe, looks similer to somthing that happen when avast decided toquarentine it for no other reason that you launched it and allowed it but oki, lets just be on the safe side

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Thanks all!

@pajac: That really helps. Thanks! That'll teach me for only testing on high settings.

The "Not a valid win32 application" issue is because it's not compatible with 32 bit systems. I tried, but it's too much of a memory hog, and crashes immediately when you try to run in 32 bit mode.

The "everything is crazy bright" issue has been experienced by a couple other people, and I got a report that rebooting the machine fixed it. No idea why.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Thanks all!

@pajac: That really helps. Thanks! That'll teach me for only testing on high settings.

The "Not a valid win32 application" issue is because it's not compatible with 32 bit systems. I tried, but it's too much of a memory hog, and crashes immediately when you try to run in 32 bit mode.

The "everything is crazy bright" issue has been experienced by a couple other people, and I got a report that rebooting the machine fixed it. No idea why.
The skin color of the dark skin slaves is way darker than before.

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes