• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
wont open in 32bit (x86).
Well, why should it? To my knowledge, the last time it was advised to install a 32 bit Windows was three years ago. And every computer manufactured today is 64 bit. Partly because these also support CPU based execution security.

Take a look at any game that is available on the market today. There are infinitely few that support 32 bit, and if you look at statistics, virtually nobody use it. I mean, last I checked we were talking about 5% of Windows users in total.

32 bit is only offered for backwards compatibility, that is, for those who need to run fx old economic systems and specific server software which hasn't been updated.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I have an error when loading a save from a previous version.

When I click the "flag" icon (that would usually give me the fleet menu), the screen overlay opens, but nothing more happens.
I had the message that my fleet had been upgraded.

This bug can only be circumvented by pressing ESC, but I can no longer direct my ships to other planets or systems.

I haven't yet tested if this is due to loading a save from a previous version. It might be, but it is a game where I have really built a large station, I have 60+ slaves, and really don't want to start over.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
What is the extreme content file for? and also the robot girl that wants me to kill people with the genocide stone what does that do?
As the name suggests the extreme content file just ticks on the more hidden brutal content of the game such as rape, murder, mutilation, brain rape, and other extreme events in the game. I recommend it cause it treats slaves that are disobediant and fearful as "uncooperative" if you get my drift and you miss out on a lot of good events without the mod.

pliugbr

May 17, 2018
I have an error when loading a save from a previous version.

When I click the "flag" icon (that would usually give me the fleet menu), the screen overlay opens, but nothing more happens.
I had the message that my fleet had been upgraded.

This bug can only be circumvented by pressing ESC, but I can no longer direct my ships to other planets or systems.

I haven't yet tested if this is due to loading a save from a previous version. It might be, but it is a game where I have really built a large station, I have 60+ slaves, and really don't want to start over.
read a page or two back. . . you need to edit the ships in the sav file to false, notepad++ makes it much easier,that said the dev's next patch is supposed to have the fix for that bug.

EDIT: @StationmasterDev after installing the surgery bay the two options nipple type and vag type feel out of place (clutters the menu imo) considering they are more of a cosmetic surgery than hormonal changes type of option.

Last edited:

EthoMcalister

Jul 17, 2018
The only problems I've had when playing the game are that the slave lists don't show every slave after a while, and when I attack planets with my military my ships don't come back and the planet doesn't show up in the controlled planets list.

FenrisWolfe

Aug 11, 2017
Also how do I install the extreme content mod and I still want to know what using the Genocide stone does like is there any benefit or event triggered by it

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Also how do I install the extreme content mod and I still want to know what using the Genocide stone does like is there any benefit or event triggered by it
Just place the mod where the exe is and the genocide stone is just for one mission where you get a nice reward and theres no pint n using the stone after the mission is completed

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

TheGorden

Apr 7, 2018
@ Dev :
I have a question. I would like an old-fashioned torture chamber. You could employ normal residents as torturers and let them pay for it. Is something like that in the planning?

Reactions: Romanul and wacek

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
The only problems I've had when playing the game are that the slave lists don't show every slave after a while, and when I attack planets with my military my ships don't come back and the planet doesn't show up in the controlled planets list.
The slave list paginates in an odd way, the other slaves might be on a later page. I have the same issue with ships never returning.

Toukai

May 5, 2018
in v.18a When viewing slaves or having sex with them, i cant move the camera up or down, just zoom in and rotate left and right.

Sometimes when acquiring new slaves, depending on whether they are on the floor restrained or hung up, you cant see their faces and you have to zoom way out to see whether they are brothel worthy or just xeno pit fodder.

Crel

Jun 5, 2018
Is there anywhere to get an explanation of what different planetary policies and other options actually do?

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Is there anywhere to get an explanation of what different planetary policies and other options actually do?
Does the info not appear when you place the cursor in said option? Like seeling "hunting licenses" in planets give you a lot of money monthly but the people of the planet will hate you (raises fear).

Crel

Jun 5, 2018
Does the info not appear when you place the cursor in said option? Like seeling "hunting licenses" in planets give you a lot of money monthly but the people of the planet will hate you (raises fear).
odd, hovering the cursor isn't giving me a tooltip

pliugbr

May 17, 2018
I haven't tried hovering over them for a prolonged period of time, but there doesn't seem be any explanation popups, unless you click on the event which then does said event and spends money.
try the name instead of the button does that work?
?Bug? I haven't waited for a long time, but it seems that after the initial sexttext.txt lines (i.e. low-low to high-high) are no longer triggered during scenes.

Crel

Jun 5, 2018
try the name instead of the button does that work?
Nah, nothing anywhere; hover, click, box, button, name, nothing. Makes me wonder what else I have been missing if tooltips are supposed to be a thing.

Yeorman

Apr 28, 2018
how long takes repair ships after attack (now waiting 2-3h and nothing)

Last edited:

TheGorden

Apr 7, 2018
It's a known bug since 0.18.

Here a little workaround to get your ships back :)

- Look into the .sav file.
- Search there for the name of the shipclass, for example "dreadnought".
- For each ship you have, there is an entry ending with "true" or "false".
- If it's set to "true" just set it to "false" and at the next start of the game the ship will be back in the station.

Not very comfortable, but it works. Oh ... and when you send them to invade another world ... You have to edit your save-file afterwards again ...

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes