• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
After trying this now, this was certainly an unexpected experience.
I wouldn't recommend it in the areas we normally focus on around these parts - the models are plain weird, people regularly sink into the floor, the animations are jerky, and the writing is, at times, pretty mediocre.
But I also didn't expect the vastness of this game - there seems to be a lot of content, and besides the controls being a bit awkward this might well stand on it's own as a legitimate 4X + management game.
Not bad.

pliugbr

May 17, 2018
@StationmasterDev Bug report: Zooming in on the menu in the galaxy map enlarges the menu then leaves it in place after zooming out, does correct itself, after panning or clicking on a celestial body.

Last edited:

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017

Hey all,
I'm putting the final touches on 0.18, which means it's time to publish the preliminary design for 0.19 is below:

Animations:
Widen body sliders where possible (allow 110% pregnancy, smaller/larger breasts, etc)
Make slaves look away if high fear and not obedient
Complete stripping system (integrated with H screen)
Move brow in time with thrusts
More dynamic expressions
Tweaks to existing events to make them use the speed and orgasm controls built into the H system.

Audio:
Redo voices (set to same actress, fix pitch)
Tentative: Hire a voice actress to produce generic voice lines ("simlish")
Voice frequency change by slave/age (pitch range 0.9 to 1 on voice mixer channel)

Graphics:
Tears
Sweat
Several new outfits
Background graphics for events and slave markets
Orgasm particle effects and overlays
Defloration overlay

Content
New events for public sex.

Reactions: Romanul

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
The Onewayship Bug is much more important than every new feature. My current Station is 7% Base, 93% Military 100% waiting for lost Battleships...i counted it, i have more lost Ships than Girls on my Station...

Vrdr

Jun 30, 2018
Does anyone know the code call for the Sword of Entropy? I can edit in all my other ships to return them from 'lost' due to the bug, but don't know what the Sword is called in the save file.

Last edited:

SwissCheese

Nov 3, 2018
dunno if this has been mentioned prior but I've noticed a bug where if you load or exit the game and a slave is pregnant with two or more babies she resets to one fetus.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
I've never seen one deliver more than one, regardless.
There's an implant that can increase the odds of slaves births twins/triplets. I haven't played v0.18 due to the bugs everyone keeps mentionting but in 0.17 you get so many bloody babies that I just decided to steralize everyone.

Crel

Jun 5, 2018
There's an implant that can increase the odds of slaves births twins/triplets. I haven't played v0.18 due to the bugs everyone keeps mentionting but in 0.17 you get so many bloody babies that I just decided to steralize everyone.
I gave everyone the fertility implant, fetus splitters, and rapid gestation implants, sold all my growth vats, and turned on the option to auto-sell babies for 3k.

Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017
The problem is, that even if there should be twins or triplets, only one baby is born. I'm still waiting to see 3 cages in my office with my disobedient triplet catgirl daughters as pets in them.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
So we can massproduce babies and have them fight to the death for our entertainment?
Then breed the survivors to raise up ever better fighters?

Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017
Ok so the genocide stone triggers an event but what does the event do and what do I have to do to activate it
My experience with that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In other news, planets can grow up to 2000 billion people, above that, the number becomes negative
1543154738985.png
I think there should be a maximum population for each station/planet, when it stops growing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Romanul

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
My experience with that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In other news, planets can grow up to 2000 billion people, above that, the number becomes negative (32bit integer variables are not enough for this game)
View attachment 184729
I think there should be a maximum population for each station/planet, when it stops growing.
Quick tip, you can destroy an entire system rather than a single planet and that doesnt seem to crash the game. Just click on the sun of said system and blast the eye, also its actaully just 10 billion people and you dont have to do it at the same time which is incredibly easy since you can find single planets with pop really close to that.

Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017
Quick tip, you can destroy an entire system rather than a single planet and that doesnt seem to crash the game. Just click on the sun of said system and blast the eye, also its actaully just 10 billion people and you dont have to do it at the same time which is incredibly easy since you can find single planets with pop really close to that.
i sacrificed my 2000 billion planet, shouldn't i get 200 eyes then?

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes