mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Personally I think this would be better served with the time chamber: give it a "Freeze Pregnancy" function that is "free" to apply (future costs of using the OP machine pending) but make this completely halt pregnancy progression until undone, potentially even against violent abortion if that ever becomes a thing.

Then make the reimpregnation implant an actual "Clone Breeder" which perfectly replicates a slave's appearance, stats, training, events/experience and everything else except maybe prestige/renown. Potentially increase its cost due to the vastly greater gameplay value of this new function.
Don't we already have an implant that creates a perfect clone appearance of the slave? Albeit I'm not sure if it works on stats, would check it out late but I think there's only one unique alien slave besides the faction leaders (or your personal fav custom ones) that would make it useful.

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
Don't we already have an implant that creates a perfect clone appearance of the slave? Albeit I'm not sure if it works on stats, would check it out late but I think there's only one unique alien slave besides the faction leaders (or your personal fav custom ones) that would make it useful.
I know the description claims as much but it's appearance-only at best. Backstory/character is not copied and is simply rolled from the basic Vat possibilities which can cause insanity, high fear etc. while stats like strength and speed aren't duplicated at all. Regular impregnation still seems to duplicate manual alterations made to the mother even though they're supposed to be hormones and surgery yet randomise skin colour at the very least.

The main use of a proper cloning implant would be to feed lethal/xeno arenas with properly combat-trained slaves, and to make breeding a viable late-game revenue stream if trained stats ever factor into the sell price.

Reactions: DiableFripon

Obsidian01

Modder
Jan 5, 2018
"Release 0.18a: Polish - So Much Polish -"

Here you Go my Friends,

A Quality Update from our Lord and Savior DEV.

As with every Update and for maybe new Users dont forget to put your Extreme Content Mod in the directory where the Stationmaster .exe is ^^ (Only the ExtremeContent.mod file in the same root as the Stationmaster.exe)

Extreme Content (ALL Releases Forever !) - (Link from Post)

0.18a is ready to go! This one has an insane amount of small changes, most of which were suggestions from you. As always, thank you all for the ideas and support.

Windows 0.18a:

MacOS 0.18a:

Linux 0.18a:

Changelog:

Economic Report

• Added new Economic Report screen under the "station information" menu.
  • Removed economic report notification
  • This has a graph of money over time, as well as information about income and expenses per month
  • It also contains a report of all available beds, entertainment slots, and slave assignments
Rules Assistant

• Added new stats
  • Added buttons for "exactly 0" and "exactly 100" for stats
  • Added descriptive text to conditions to give a better idea of how they work
  • Added immortality buttons
Slave List

• Fixed a bug that caused duplicate grandparents to be shown in the family trees of multi-generational clones
  • Paginated the slave list to prevent lag on opening it
  • Added suffixes for devoted, insane, corrupted, mindbroken
Owned Bodies List

• Paginated to prevent lag
  • Fixed a bug that added raided bodies to your "owned bodies" list until the next game load
  • List now remembers previous sort order
  • The planet upgrade panel will no longer revert to the "warfare" tab after purchasing an upgrade
Other Gameplay

• Reworked planet population growth to be exponential and faster
  • Owned body income increased
  • Added drag scrolling (click and drag with the left mouse button when not building)
  • Added options for drag scrolling, edge scrolling, head look
  • You can now purchase slaves in lot of 5 or 10 from any of the standard slave markets
  • Added buttons for "Next" and "Previous" on slave inspection screen (these use whatever sorting method you applied on the slave list)
  • Nonessential notifications can now be dismissed
  • Added option on planet upgrade menu to apply upgrades to all newly-conquered planet
Events

• Fixed a bug blocking you from saying no when a slave requested that she be made head girl
  • Airlock's mercy and Shattered events will now properly trigger on mindbroken slaves only
  • The character in the "Hitchhiker" event is now appropriately clothed when you find her
  • Fixed a bug that allowed the Fei post-exile event to trigger without her being exiled first
Tutorial

Added a more guided tutorial (it's still a bit wonky, and will be improved further in 0.18 Stable)

Misc

• PC can now orgasm at will during H scenes, so you can now skip most of the interaction if you so choose.
  • Fixed a bug that made tributes oddly old (and their obedience and fear are now properly coupled to their homeworld's)
  • Fixed a bug that prevented the carousel from properly capping age at 35
  • Null Autonomous Collective and Australia Cooperative executives now show as "leading citizens" instead
  • Removed the tiny pillory in the top left corner of the Pillar elevator
  • The grid is now hidden when not placing objects
  • Xeno cages can no longer be deleted when in use (previously, this would crash the fighting pit)
  • Walking people will no longer move through furniture that has been placed on their established path
  • Fixed a bug that caused idle people to walk off into space
  • Fixed a bug that prevented structures in the the pillar from persisting on game load
  • Fixed some odd expressions on slave inspection
  • Added "Notifications" text above notifications bar
  • Fixed graphical corruption on the slave dress
  • Removed "Powered by Unity" splash screen
  • Menus that pause the game now also pause any activity on the station
  • The number of autosaves is now locked to 5 (manual saves are unaffected)
  • Fixed a bug that caused children to be shown multiple times on the family tree
  • Fixed a bug that prevented immortal slaves who were over 45 years old from becoming pregnant
  • Fixed a bug that caused unexpected behavior when removing the Universal Healthcare planet upgrade
  • Fixed a bug that prevented slaves from "graduating" from vats when the "slave aging" option was unchecked.
  • Fixed a bug that caused vat slaves to have minimum stats
  • Fixed a bug that caused the player's penis to have an invalid animation when first opening the H panel
Still (tentatively) on the List:

• Re-balance money across the board
  • Fix an issue that causes pit fights to stop, leaving both fighters guarding instead of attacking
  • Fix an issue where second dates don't always trigger
  • Change descriptions of tributes from obedient worlds to more prestigious citizens
  • Add "Default Assignment" setting
  • Verify that the Mona Lisa artifact can be properly placed
  • Fix an issue that causes eyes to track the wrong point
  • Fix an issue that stops rival clothes from unlocking
  • Fix several issues with the new tutorial
  • Improve face generation
  • Improve expressions
  • Import/export faces
  • Click and drag to place multiple pieces of furniture
  • Show room size (i.e. 12x12) when building
  • Add planet upgrade menu to galaxy map

Obsidian says :

Everyone a good Playthrough and Testing to made this game more Awesome ^^

Thanks again to everyone and Please Pledge if you can afford it.

And Thanks again to DEV for this Awesome Release.

qvb222

May 7, 2017
Wow, that changelog looks awesome! Thanks a lot!

Only got around to testing 0.17 yesterday. One strange thing I noticed: In the Linux build, there were lots of graphics glitches, often making most of the text and buttons in screens disappear. Happened at all graphics quality settings. Running the Windows build on the same system using wine did not have these glitches. Which is kinda strange, because wine should be using the same graphics drivers after all.

Conquestus

Modder
Jun 17, 2018
Seems like there are now many animation issues. Slaves seem "stuck" inside furniture, like beds, dancing platforms, milking stations and so on.

wacek

Aug 6, 2017
3 quick bugs(0.18a):
1. ships are not returning to station(spots are empty 20minutes now, same after loading saved game)
2. new conquered planets are not showing on planet list, they do after save/load game combination.
3. Brothel/Fuckdoll harness clients are fucking space far from dolls(animation)

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
"Release 0.18a: Polish - So Much Polish -"

Here you Go my Friends,

A Quality Update from our Lord and Savior DEV.

As with every Update and for maybe new Users dont forget to put your Extreme Content Mod in the directory where the Stationmaster .exe is ^^ (Only the ExtremeContent.mod file in the same root as the Stationmaster.exe)

Extreme Content (ALL Releases Forever !) - (Link from Post)

0.18a is ready to go! This one has an insane amount of small changes, most of which were suggestions from you. As always, thank you all for the ideas and support.

Windows 0.18a:

MacOS 0.18a:

Linux 0.18a:

Changelog:

Economic Report

• Added new Economic Report screen under the "station information" menu.
  • Removed economic report notification
  • This has a graph of money over time, as well as information about income and expenses per month
  • It also contains a report of all available beds, entertainment slots, and slave assignments
Rules Assistant

• Added new stats
  • Added buttons for "exactly 0" and "exactly 100" for stats
  • Added descriptive text to conditions to give a better idea of how they work
  • Added immortality buttons
Slave List

• Fixed a bug that caused duplicate grandparents to be shown in the family trees of multi-generational clones
  • Paginated the slave list to prevent lag on opening it
  • Added suffixes for devoted, insane, corrupted, mindbroken
Owned Bodies List

• Paginated to prevent lag
  • Fixed a bug that added raided bodies to your "owned bodies" list until the next game load
  • List now remembers previous sort order
  • The planet upgrade panel will no longer revert to the "warfare" tab after purchasing an upgrade
Other Gameplay

• Reworked planet population growth to be exponential and faster
  • Owned body income increased
  • Added drag scrolling (click and drag with the left mouse button when not building)
  • Added options for drag scrolling, edge scrolling, head look
  • You can now purchase slaves in lot of 5 or 10 from any of the standard slave markets
  • Added buttons for "Next" and "Previous" on slave inspection screen (these use whatever sorting method you applied on the slave list)
  • Nonessential notifications can now be dismissed
  • Added option on planet upgrade menu to apply upgrades to all newly-conquered planet
Events

• Fixed a bug blocking you from saying no when a slave requested that she be made head girl
  • Airlock's mercy and Shattered events will now properly trigger on mindbroken slaves only
  • The character in the "Hitchhiker" event is now appropriately clothed when you find her
  • Fixed a bug that allowed the Fei post-exile event to trigger without her being exiled first
Tutorial

Added a more guided tutorial (it's still a bit wonky, and will be improved further in 0.18 Stable)

Misc

• PC can now orgasm at will during H scenes, so you can now skip most of the interaction if you so choose.
  • Fixed a bug that made tributes oddly old (and their obedience and fear are now properly coupled to their homeworld's)
  • Fixed a bug that prevented the carousel from properly capping age at 35
  • Null Autonomous Collective and Australia Cooperative executives now show as "leading citizens" instead
  • Removed the tiny pillory in the top left corner of the Pillar elevator
  • The grid is now hidden when not placing objects
  • Xeno cages can no longer be deleted when in use (previously, this would crash the fighting pit)
  • Walking people will no longer move through furniture that has been placed on their established path
  • Fixed a bug that caused idle people to walk off into space
  • Fixed a bug that prevented structures in the the pillar from persisting on game load
  • Fixed some odd expressions on slave inspection
  • Added "Notifications" text above notifications bar
  • Fixed graphical corruption on the slave dress
  • Removed "Powered by Unity" splash screen
  • Menus that pause the game now also pause any activity on the station
  • The number of autosaves is now locked to 5 (manual saves are unaffected)
  • Fixed a bug that caused children to be shown multiple times on the family tree
  • Fixed a bug that prevented immortal slaves who were over 45 years old from becoming pregnant
  • Fixed a bug that caused unexpected behavior when removing the Universal Healthcare planet upgrade
  • Fixed a bug that prevented slaves from "graduating" from vats when the "slave aging" option was unchecked.
  • Fixed a bug that caused vat slaves to have minimum stats
  • Fixed a bug that caused the player's penis to have an invalid animation when first opening the H panel
Still (tentatively) on the List:

• Re-balance money across the board
  • Fix an issue that causes pit fights to stop, leaving both fighters guarding instead of attacking
  • Fix an issue where second dates don't always trigger
  • Change descriptions of tributes from obedient worlds to more prestigious citizens
  • Add "Default Assignment" setting
  • Verify that the Mona Lisa artifact can be properly placed
  • Fix an issue that causes eyes to track the wrong point
  • Fix an issue that stops rival clothes from unlocking
  • Fix several issues with the new tutorial
  • Improve face generation
  • Improve expressions
  • Import/export faces
  • Click and drag to place multiple pieces of furniture
  • Show room size (i.e. 12x12) when building
  • Add planet upgrade menu to galaxy map

Obsidian says :

Everyone a good Playthrough and Testing to made this game more Awesome ^^

Thanks again to everyone and Please Pledge if you can afford it.

And Thanks again to DEV for this Awesome Release.
Thank you so much kind sir

Reactions: Obsidian01

SwissCheese

Nov 3, 2018
Love the game, noticed a few bugs.
1. carousel still isn't functioning properly, got a 77 y/o
2. The ship issue mentioned above, you also cannot demolish any of the ship ports so you end up with a lot of dead space
3. You only get sound during the start of animations, the rest is silent and is devoid of the "flavor text" that normally occurs periodically
4. Slaves will be standing at their assignments, i.e. the slave was standing on the bed in the brothel while the tourist was humping an empty bed
5. Sale values of bioreactors, fuckdolls, and menial slaves stay negative

One feature i thought may be interesting to incorporate would be markings for your slaves after certain criteria are met. for instance a tramp stamp or a red V if you popped the slaves cherry. your own version of the Scarlet Letter

Obsidian01

Modder
Jan 5, 2018
@jcwiggens

Youre welcome JC ^^

@SwissCheese

Nice suggestion there. That would be a nice feature.

And yeah 0.18a seems to be a broken Release again like 0.17a but the next 0.18 Stable Release should be fine.

This is one of the Reasons F-95 is so important for Bug testing.

BAC115bib

Mar 20, 2017
0.18a "new" bugs:
-"Skip Tutorial" don't work . Only way to skip tutorial out and restart game.
-"Ships issue" fleet don't come back.
-"Owned bodies" not show in list until restart game
-In diary some slaves just stands on milkers.
-Slaves born from both parents (slave and stationmaster) also have a sign "clone" over parents names.
Not sure, but chances make slave pregnant (at least by stationmaster) is zero without fertility implant.
"old bugs"
-Breasts size(slider1) resets to 0 if slave don't attend to diary or "diary value" if attend.
-Amount of produced milk , in personal slave screen, confused with other values.
-Events with citizens and tourist happens even if you don't have them.

Yeto1964

Nov 12, 2017
Wow, that changelog looks awesome! Thanks a lot!

Only got around to testing 0.17 yesterday. One strange thing I noticed: In the Linux build, there were lots of graphics glitches, often making most of the text and buttons in screens disappear. Happened at all graphics quality settings. Running the Windows build on the same system using wine did not have these glitches. Which is kinda strange, because wine should be using the same graphics drivers after all.
I got the same problem
and it continues in 0.18
I think it's a Linux-problem,
because running win-version (wine or VMWare Player) doesn't change a thing

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
@jcwiggens

Can you Please share the Text changes with us?

I also changed some Texts ingame from time to time and had worked on something like a "Real mod"

Some Releases ago i had worked on a mod that changed the outcome from Vat Breeds and the Randomly generated Slaves from the markets.

But i put the work on that on "Pause" cuz i have to do some real work ^^
Well, that is a little complicated. First off is that I am writing my preferences in mind. I love tall girls with huge tits :) so I don't know how much appeal they would be. I can remove the references but it will take a bit. What happened as I wrote my edit it grew and grew. I started with the body event as my first choice to edit. At this point with the different options, it is close to one hundred thousand words. I am only at an early stage of the story but this portion has only a single reference I believe. Now that I know the general length and set up I will make a few events. One of each I category Body, Slave end enslavement. This is my writing, I am just not sure if it is up to the level it needs to be. But I guess with some of the Engrish in games at least it is written in English LOL

Something I wrote

View attachment Limo Ride.txt

Obsidian01

Modder
Jan 5, 2018
Is there something special about this thread where the OP is late on getting updated? We are already at v0.18 and I feel like a lot of people would still think this game never updates

I gave up some time ago to complain about this.

Anyone who knows a mod? What is the regular way for the OP to update?

This thread and game deserves more attention ^^ Thx

@jcwiggens

Thx for sharing. Looks awesome.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
@StationmasterDev
After finding that I enjoy modding this game for myself. I see that most of the events, most, are not terribly long or detailed. I was thinking along these lines after some thought. One of the biggest problems with the newsfeed is its repetitiveness. I believe this is why 18 has the ability to now cancel them. If a system could be set up for players to submit content as Enslavement Events, Body Events, and Events to start. That would go along way to making the game seem fresh. You can set guidelines for the submissions. Including parameters as length, style or any other factors you feel should be considered before submitting to you for consideration. This may generate more interest and I don't see you getting swamped with submissions. If you do, that can only be considered a good thing, looking at it pragmatically.

1- Right now there is a tag in the text for Extreme content to be triggered. A tag for Users and the same dummy file method used to trigger it.
2- You could add events weekly(Patreons first) so the newsfeed has unplayed events constantly. This can be achieved by simply adding to the existing text and releasing it as a small update file.
3- This could add to the library of events
4- More ambitious writers can submit Leader events or Dates.
5- Planetary systems can also be a possibility to add to an expanding exploration of the galaxy. I am not sure how much work this part is, however.

DaMatt

Feb 6, 2018
I have a few minor things to add:

1) Some texts. I added the 4 lines

AssignmentSchool|School
AssignmentSexTraining|Sex Training
AssignmentSpeedTraining|Speed Training
AssignmentStrengthTraining|Strength Training

below line 390 to UIStrings.txt.

2) I reused a save from 0.17c and got the 3 Xeno-Events again. So I have the 3 Xeno's twice.

3) The paginated slaves list is nice. It would be great to have the opportunity to apply a filter to the list, e.g. display only slaves who are charismatic

4) Assigning a proxy to a planet could use a rework. Scrolling thru a list of all slaves to find the right one is a hard job (at least with 1000+ slaves)

5) Slaves leaving the VAT are sometimes ugly rendered (e.g. eyes above head, arms not visible). But this may be the result of stressing my machine with 500/500 and more than 1000 slaves.

6) In the economic report I have 3 lines for 'Master'. Is Master a synonym for the Suite?

7) Slaves with Assignment Pending (this happens sometimes when I demand tribute from the bodies but the assignemnt window does not open) are displayed with assignment Arena (Lethal) in the slaves list.

8) When I click on a message and there is a inhabitant/tourist/slave at the click position, the person dialog is displayed instead of the message window.

9) In the bodies window the previous button is labeled with 'Next'.

Just in case I added a save of mine.
Sorry for my bad english.
And thanks for this great game.

Cheers

Matt

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
@jcwiggens I set up a GitHub for the writing, but stopped updating it because there wasn't significant interest.

Feel free to submit pull requests there, or just send me event text (with a confirmation that I have permission to include it in the game).

There is a caveat though: I tried to hire a writer, but had trouble finding one who could match the writing style of the existing content. I don't claim that the clinical tone is the only or even the best way to do erotica, but keeping things consistent is important, and submissions that don't mesh well with what's already there will not be included in the core game (though feel free to distribute anything as a third-party mod).

Style Guide:

Sex should be described clinically, and with almost-Victorian avoidance of the words "penis" and "vagina" (or any synonyms thereof). Focus on showing reactions rather than describing the mechanics ("She screams as you force yourself into her" instead of "Your hard dick slides into her wet pussy"). This is by far the most important rule, and seems to be the hardest one for people who write erotica to follow.

We all know how sex works, and can see it on screen if you've set up the tags. The job of the writing is to describe the things that can't be conveyed by the visuals. Long descriptions of body parts that are visible waste valuable reading time.

Any event that uses the word "turgid" will be automatically disqualified. Same goes for "moist" and "throbbing."

The only restriction on length is player engagement. If you can keep the player engaged through a 10-minute epic, so be it. You likely can't though. People don't seem to have a problem with the existing events, so I assume they're about right. Keep in mind that this isn't a VN. It's a 4X game with a VN haphazardly bolted on. Players want to get back to the game, not read a novel.

Lines should generally be short enough to fit on screen without scrolling. Offhand, I think the only exceptions to this are the slave inspection screen (which I plan to cut down), and the last screen of the SCP event, which has to be long to maintain the format of an SCP log.

Spelling and grammar should be at least as good as mine. Mistakes are inevitable, but should be relatively infrequent.

Personalities follow 13 archetypes. You can get a lot from the SexText file, but summaries are below:
Corrupted: A fleshy mask between you and the inscrutable eldritch deity that has plans for you. Cares about little, but sarcastically praises you anyway.
Devoted: Loves you unconditionally, and, by extension, loves her role as your slave. Totally and unshakably obedient.
Insane: Constant rage, directed at you and everything else. Has no underlying logic, but raves and rants between screams.
Mindbroken: Nearly silent. Takes orders mechanically, without thought or question. Incapable of actual conversation.
The next 9 are formatted as Obedience/Fear:
Low/Low: Similar to insane, but still possesses reason. Will threaten you instead of incoherently ranting, but still screams a lot.
Low/Mid: Resists and begs for mercy. Will tell what you can and can't do, though she likely knows that you won't listen.
Low/High: Too terrified to properly speak, but defiant nonetheless.
Mid/Low: Resigned. Approaches encounters as "Let's get this over with."
Mid/Mid: Begs for mercy, but complies mechanically when commanded.
Mid/High: Terrified and compliant, but still disobedient enough to tell you that she doesn't like what you're doing.
High/Low: Like devoted, but insecure. Is comfortable with belonging to you, but fears her own performance.
High/Mid: Obedient and willing to call you master, but is concerned with how you will treat her
High/High: Completely obedient, but too terrified to speak in complete sentences.

Greetz

Oct 9, 2018
Holy heck, that is awesome. I'd like to help out and have some experience, but none with GitHub. So sending this over Gihub, how does that work? Nevermind, tutorials exists.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 52 Votes